Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana ShahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from vomiting, nausea from 5 days, I got my periods last month 07th, why I am getting vomiting, feeling tired, still period also not happened (for yesterday 1 month, Pls reply me.
Hi, I need a help fir my wife. She feel etching in her vagina. She suffered from uterus infection around 1.5 years ego. Can you help for now.
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!
My sister is 38 years old and she was told that the tubes were blocked. Is there any best treatment for the same and possibilities for becoming pregnant.
From two regular months, I am suffering from unusual periodic days. The first day, bleeding occurs moderately or less. Second day it doesn't occur.& from third day, it occurs normally for a week or more days. I fear. Am I alright?
I've my last period on28 march n still it doesn't come i've done pregnancy test on 5 may its negative way can I do.
I am 7 months 20 days pregnant and my leg/ foot is swelling from last 1 week that much that i am using no. 8 shoes whereas my no. is 5 and its pain also can't give step properly after 10 or 15 min if I sit and my hand also swelling now.
I am 26 years old, since 4 years I am suffering with PCOD problem and heavy hair fall, weight gain, 5 months back I got married. I want to get rid of this PCOD problem. Please Help me.
I am 32 years old trying to conceive since last 3 years, also done 4 iui no luck yet. My left tube is fine, but right tube have some blockage. Doctor suggested for ivf, please suggest.
I am suffering from likoria from many 4 5 yrs and I already consulted with the drs but no relief. I am just 24 yrs.
My friend engaged with escort girl for 1) While shower (bathing) both on inner wear on Touching private parts and rubbing like dry humping. 2) body massage only upper part of body. Lower part under clothes on. Boobs rubs against on (chest, face). 3) hand job without condom. 4) blow job (condom+ dental dam) Any risk of STI And STD.
Hi, This is regarding my sister, who is pregnant of 9 weeks. She has thyroid from past 15 years. She has two kids and 2 miscarriages. Now, she has TSH 14, so taking 125 mcg dose daily. Along with that doctor has given ecosprin 5 mg with folic acid tablets. Now, she is facing many health problems. She is not getting sound sleep. During sleeping she is getting different thoughts and waking up. She is getting her neck heavy and paining .She feels like gas is blowing out from her neck to head feeling hot. Is it a gastric trouble? Please help her.
As many as 30-40 % men across the world, including India, experience the problem of early discharge at some point of time. Premature (early) ejaculation is also referred to as rapid ejaculation. PE is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (>60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from your penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE.
Types and Characteristics of PE: PE can be Chronic (lifelong) or Acquired (recent).
Chronic PE: With chronic (lifelong) premature ejaculation, the person has been experiencing premature ejaculation since he became sexually active (ie, post puberty).
Acquired PE: Acquired (recent) premature ejaculation means that the condition began in an individual who previously experienced an acceptable level of ejaculatory control and only recently has developed PE.
Consequences of PE: Both you and your partner may end up experiencing highly unsatisfactory sex. In fact, it can significantly increase anxiety, which may deteriorate the problem. PE is one such sexual issue. It's not a disease.If a person is sexually fit and experiences normal erections but just fail to hold the orgasm/ discharge for reasonable time then he is suffering from premature ejaculation. It's a very normal problem, which if managed properly it can be easily resolved.We will discuss this PE in 4 parts covering: what it is in actual, how does it happen, how to approach to resolve this problem with behavioural methods, exercise, techniques and medical remedies present in both modern and alternative medicine.
Some basic things may also help you to deal with the problem:
- Some men attempt to treat themselves for premature ejaculation by distracting themselves by thinking nonsexual thoughts (such as naming cricket players and records) to avoid getting excited too fast when approaching their partners. This helps them to focus their attention away from the sexual stimulation.
- It is also suggested to men that they should relieve themselves of the sexual tension by ejaculating with self masturbation 1-2 hours before attempting sexual intercourse with their partner.
- Using condoms is known to help in premature ejaculation in some men by decreasing sensation.
- Women on top position usually helps to delay orgasm in men.