Doctor Anupa Joshipura is a highly esteemed Pediatrician in Ahmedabad. After completing her MBBS, she then acquired an MD in pediatrics from the prestigious institute of the University of Gujarat. Now with four years of experience as a pediatrician, she practices at the Cure Kids Onco Clinic at Ahmedabad. You can visit her from Monday to Friday at the clinic, her hours start from 10 am and end at 7 pm.
Dr. Joshipura treats a wide variety of conditions in children and adolescents ranging from congenital disorders to Cerebral Palsy, allergies, Leukemia and other types of cancer. Her expertise lies in treatment procedures such as development and nutritional assessments, ballooning procedure, treatment of Cytochrome C Oxidase as well as management of postnatal care.
She is also associated with the HCG Multispecialty Hospital in Ahmedabad, and is part of its pediatrics department. The hospital aims to provide their patients with the highest quality of health care possible.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupa Joshipura
Treatment of Lactation problems
Management of Restless Child Disorder
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Treatment of Neurofibromatosis
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Submit a review for Dr. Anupa JoshipuraYour feedback matters!
Hiii doctor I want to asked you that my baby is 6 months old. Nw what should I give him .should I give him mango too.
My daughter is 15 month old.I think she is havin conjective virus.Her eyes are little bit red n water flowing continuously n little white is getting dischared from eyes.So can i give kitmox eye drop.Composition is Moxifloxacin hydrochloride i.P equivalent to moxifloxacin aqueoous buffered vehicle.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.
My 3 years old son platelet count is on bit higher side. It's 4.9lkh. But his pediatrician has not even reacted to that value. Is it okay to have this value?
My child is 15 months old and earlier days he didn't like plain cow milk. Can I give any supplements to increase the flavor or test of milk. Suggest any name of supplements which is healthier.
Although the cause of over 60% of birth defects are not known, there are things that you can do to help ensure optimal health for your baby.
There are a number of things you can do to increase the probability of having a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. Some are more challenging than others because they may require that you break bad habits, but it is worth your effort.
Here are a variety of tips you can use to prevent birth defects as you contemplate starting or adding to your family:
- The first and foremost tip is maintaining preconception health; eating well balanced and nutritional meals, and taking a multivitamin daily that includes the recommended 400 mcg of folic acid.
- If you are sexually active and pregnancy is a possibility, make sure you take a multivitamin daily, which includes the recommended 400 mcg of folic acid and other essential B vitamins.
- Avoid all activities that could potentially lead to birth defects, including alcohol, tobacco, illicit drugs, and caffeine.
- Seek an annual gynecological and wellness exam.
- Obtain genetic counseling and birth defect screening, particularly if you have any family history of birth defects or if you are 35 years of age or older. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.