Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand ThakkerYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old, hair fillings is more day by day. What are the home remedies to stop it? What are the foods to be avoided? I won't drink and smoke.
मैं सिगरेट पीने लगा हूं, मैं इसे छोडना चाहता हूं मगर ये छूट नही रही है आप बताइये मैं इससे छुटकारा कैसे पा सकता हूं ा
I am very depress, my college about to end and I will lot my one friend, I always thing about it, I am very sad, I can not do anything without her what should I do for remove my depression.
Hii. I have some problem problem is early morning I don't wake up who call me and with alarm also so what is problem is any effect in mind? Please suggest me.
How can I come out from depression I feel depressed any time I have no spirit how can I solve this issue?
I'm a working married women. No time for my care. Gaining weight day per day. I feel very tired n depressed due to my bulges n all. Kindly suggest me proper diet with a routine plan.
I have strong knowledge on common things but I am very sensitive, I am worried about what is going in future, I am totally depressed about my nostalgy, I am love failure but I am open minded and optimist, my attitude is never give up type, tell me how to get success, please suggest me to helpful forward my life better way.
I want to take speech therapy at home please suggest me wht needs to do for improving my voice quality. As my voice is clear but few words are not clear when I speak. I just want to improve my self. How can I?
I am 21 and I have a boyfriend from college. We are very happy now. But something's from past gets in mind once in a while. My boyfriend has a girl best friend who is not too close to people. Last year my boyfriend went to a college tour. She got too close and cozy to him during it. He dint bother as he is always open to friends. When they returned I heard of them and got really angry with him. I thought she was emotionally close to him. But she also started to be physically close, holding hands while walking, sitting etc. And even talking of it. So after I heard of it and got angry he said it was not anything bad and he just allowed best friends as they should be. Later the month when that girl was more talking to another friend, my boyfriend got sad thinking that their friendship was fading. He got angry to her little .when she asked why, he said he didn't wanted to lose her best friendship and that he was possessive of her love and care she gave him. She convinced him that no one could take his place. He wanted her friendship back and they talked that way being emotional sent and all. When I told him to limit his friendship with her he said he wouldn't leave her friend as he is equally important to him as I am .I an his girl friend and she is his best friend. That hurted me to hear that he was too attached with his best friend . Later I got depressed and once I saw his chats with her during their friendship re union and all, I hated him .and got sad. He also got sad for making me sad. And said he didn't wanted to be selfish. His friends are friends. Nothing more. And he wanted them. Later due to my complaining he reduced his friendship. She also understood. Now we are hapy. But I thought I was mean even though I was hurt. So I told him he could be best friends again. He was happy to hear. I want to forget that memory of those days when they occur sometimes now. I want to forgive her and let her out of mind.
I am doing what I can. But I feel that I am not getting the success I deserve. A few persons not have that kind of ability but they get success. Sometimes it turns to depression. I want to get out of it. What is the solution?
I have got for few months and motions, red eyes and I can't lifting any body pains in my opinion is that so give any other information.
I have the problem of footjob means I always think of footjob I want to forget all this stupid things please anybody help me out?
Sir I am of 24 years old student. Everything is good about me but I am in a stage of extreme libidinous, I really feel sorry abt it but I can't control my desire. I come to that stage when she come infront of me. I try to control myself but can't. It hampers my study critically. Pls suggest me.
I am having trouble with controlling my emotions, trust issues aslo I used to have anger management issue as a child, I somehow managed to control it but not it's also resurfacing. I get agitated quickly.
Hello ,I am 21 years old and 60 kg height 5.6. When I study I didn't get fully concentrated and I sleep too much at least 9-10 hours. So please suggest me what I had to do.
I have lots of tension about my exams I should get early in the morning and start reading. Lots stress with headache. How I can reduce my stress and headache.
Smoking has several bad effects on your body, and it can invite many diseases be it related to the heart, lungs, brain or respiratory system. Millions of people everywhere in this world die from problems triggered by smoking. Cigarette smoking is one of the most harmful threats to your body; there is no way you can expect to remain safe while being an addict. It is not easy to give up smoking in a day. You might require some other sort of oral stimulation in the process of quitting.
There are many toxic compounds in a cigarette which further damage your cells. Tobacco is carcinogenic and hence cigarette smoking can result in several types of cancer. Tobacco smoke mainly consists of:
- Nicotine: This is an extremely addictive substance. As smokers are hooked to the nicotine, they find it very hard to quit. This acts really fast on their lungs, and reaches to the brain within 15 seconds after you inhale.
- Carbon monoxide: It is a dangerous gas without any taste or smell. You body absorbs it immediately as it is very hard to discriminate between oxygen and carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide decreases heart rate and muscle functions thus pushing you towards slow death.
- Tar: It is a poisonous chemical which causes cancer. Whilst smoking, 70% tar remains in your lungs. It is basically a sticky brown material.
Smoking is one of the most important reasons behind preventable deaths. The diseases that can be caused by smoking are:
- Brain: stroke is one most threatening diseases that can be caused by smoking. Smoking increases your chances of suffering from a stroke. Smoking increases brain aneurysm, which develops the chances of stroke. It can rupture the blood vessels in your brain and it can lead to brain death too.
- Heart: when you smoke the smoke enters the blood vessels of your body and it damages the blood circulation system. It can give you several heart diseases like - stroke, heart attack, coronary heart problem and peripheral heart problem.
- Lungs: your lungs get the worst effects of smoking. Asthma, cough, wheezing and cold are just the tip of the iceberg. Your lungs directly absorb the nicotine and tar. Other diseases like pneumonia, lung cancer and emphysema can also occur.
- Mouth and throat: smoking causes very common oral problems like bad breath and stained teeth. It can also cause gum cancer and throat cancer. 93% of throat, head and neck cancers occur due to smoking.
- Infertility and reproduction: smoking destroys blood vessels, which supply blood to the penis causing male impotence. It destroys sperm count in men and egg count in women. It can also cause cervical cancer. Apart from this smoking also causes premature birth, stillbirth and illness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.