Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Anand DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old male. The skin of my toe is becoming black and the black area is increasing as it's becoming dead skin, sometimes I feel itchiness over that part. What should I do?
I have blemishes in my face I have tried a lot of creams but it does not remove rootly please suggest any effective medicine.
I'm 17 years old. Like every teenager I'm also facing skin problem especially on my face and my hair loses every day (15-25. Doctor my face is full of pimples especially on cheek side and these cause pain while touching. After some days these pimples leaves with a black/dark red Mark. My both sides are filled with these marks. I've tired many home remedies like applying tomato pulp, Lemon juice, egg white etc and I've tried ayurvedic powders. So Doctor please recommend a solution for these. I hope you'll respond to my question. I'm eagerly waiting for the reply.
Which cream should be take for skin whiting and for oily or combination skin teenager 16 years in summer and which suncream for same skin type.
I have a black spots on my face from 1 year. This are brown also. What treatment I should take? Please tell me.
I am 50 years old man having white patches on face and body. My question is that, whether, I could get bleached on my face to have uniform color. If possible the expenses, complications if any. Pls inform.
I have a skin problem. Acne scars and pimple problems. How to cure acne scars. How to avoid pimples on my face. How to remove hair&tan on my hands.
Respected sir/madam I started chewing tobacco in my school days and now I am 24 years old recently I quit this bad habit but I noticed that my skin become like a old guys it contains wrinkles so when I study about it I found that tobacco contains nicotine and due to this our body losses vitamins so I would like to know that should I take a multivitamin capsules or take only natural product like juice etc.
Sir or Madam I am getting pain on side of the heart I mean my neck downside, Side of the breast some sometimes why means I don't no I am thinking that because of weakness I am very thin so please tell me that to do for this pain control please tell me when I am bending also getting pain please tell me which medicine I have to take to control the pain side of the breast.
I m 22 years old. My skin (face) becoming dark and rough. Can you please tell me about what type of cream I want to use for my skin.
Bed Sores are commonly seen in persons who are immobilised and stay in bed or wheel chair for a long time. They do not change their position often and this results in damage to the skin and the underlying tissues because of the constant pressure on skin for a long duration. Bed Sores are also known as pressure sores or Decubitus Ulcers. When a person lies on bed for a long time due to medical conditions like paralysis, spinal problems and several others, the skin is constantly pressed between the bones and the bed.
As a result, the blood supply to skin is hindered, resulting in skin damage. Persons who involuntarily pass urine or stool, while in bed, are at a high risk of developing bed sores due to constantly moist skin. Elderly people and diabetics too are more likely to develop Bed Sores, which are mostly formed on the skin over bony area. Bed Sores are commonly seen on heels, hips, sacrum, elbows, shoulder blades and spine.
Homeopathy is very effective when it comes to treating bed sores. These remedies have negligible side effects and hence can be given without worrying about how they might affect other medication prescribed to the patient. Homeopathic remedies not only provide relief from the pain caused by bed sores but also help cure blisters and soothe the pus in ulcers. Some common homeopathic remedies for bed sores are:
- Arnica: Arnica is the best homeopathic remedy for bed sores that have made the skin turn blue-black in appearance. This may also be accompanied by soreness, itchiness and a feeling as if the bed is too hard to lie down on. Arnica helps reduce the blue-black spots and also prevents the formation of pus.
- Apis Mellifica: Bed sores that are rose coloured and accompanied by a burning sensation and pain on the spot that worsens with touch can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may also have a desire to uncover the affected limb or area to reduce the burning and pain.
- Carbo Veg: Bed sores formed in areas where the skin turns blue due to cold but where the skin simultaneously sweat excessively can be treated with carbo veg. This patient may also complain of itching that worsens with warmth and towards the evening. In some cases, these sores may also bleed.
- Arsenic Album: Ulcers that give off an offensive discharge can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. Such ulcers are often also quite painful and this pain worsens at night and with the cold. The person may also be weakened by the ulcers.
- Silica and Hepar Sulph: Bed sores that are filled with pus can be effectively treated with silicea. In cases where this pus turns bloody, hepar sulph may be prescribed. In such cases, the patient may also complain of extreme pain and sensitivity around the ulcers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.