Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit ChitaliyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. On the very first day he relaxed me regarding my delivery. I was shocked to see that he is such a sweet and friendly doctor. in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. I am feeling much better now. Thanks to him me and the baby are much better now.
My baby was having this lactation problems and I could'nt make out what it was so I consulted Dr Amit for treatment. he has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. I am really grateful as after his lactation problems treatment he has been doing great. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Sannidhya Hospital.
Thanks to Dr Amit for the vaccination guidance.He is a very practical doctor. Both Amit Chitaliya and staff were very helpful. With great ease , he explained us the problems which we could face. The overall outlook of the Sannidhya Multi speciality hospital was very nice.
I needed to see a good doctor for my treatment of anal fissure. My friend suggested me dr Amit Chitaliya for the treatment. I visited him at SANNIDHYA MULTI SPECIALITY HOSPITAL in bhopal. The treatment that he gave me was very good and i got very good results from it.
Due my son was suffering from extreme leg pain. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results of my child's treatment under him. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The guidance Dr Amit gave has helped him immensely with his situation.
dr Amit Chitaliya is a very nice and a very good doctor, he gave me a teatment for back pain at his clinicSANNIDHYA MULTI SPECIALITY HOSPITAL in ahmedabad. the results are very good.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Chitaliya to be very helpful. Thanks for your suggestion
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Chitaliya to be very helpful. Thanks to the doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Chitaliya to be very helpful. Thankuu so much..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Chitaliya to be very helpful. Thnx doctor
I am suffering from right side abdominal pain for last six years beside this my system is locked in the whole day and no gas during day is passing.
My baby is 1 month 13 days old. She did not have potty for last 4 days. She is only giving out gas. She only feeds mother's milk. Though she is not showing any uncomfortability. Is it normal?
Is cervical vaccination safe in case of lsil in lbc test. I'm just 20 right now and doctor told me to vaccination injections which include 3 doses in per 2 month. Is it safe. That one injection cost 2500. Can It cause side effects.
My doctor diagnosed me with typhoid. Prescribed cefika-s for 5 days, twice a day. I have completed my course today. But, since yesterday, I am facing issues as if, I have caught cold. Runny nose, slight headache, inside of throat swelling and like. Is it because of the side effects of the medication or is it just common cold? After taking antibiotics for last 5 days (cefika-s), do I need to take some other antibiotics for these indications? Please help.
My 6 years old child complains pain in stomach at the time of feeding. What is the symptoms of appendix?
Sometimes only 2-3drop of blood coming from my mothers nose. Why its happening? She also has cough & cold.
Depression in children is not a very uncommon phenomenon. But if the feeling of sadness persists over a period of time with little or no change to their behavior, then it can be seen as a symptom of depression. Children who are suffering from depression need immediate and utmost care as negligence may cause severe long term effects on the child. Read on to find more about them.
Symptoms that indicate childhood depression vary. Some of the different symptoms which indicate depression are:
- Social withdrawal
- Feeling of worthlessness
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Reduced ability to function during events
- Continuous feelings of sadness
- Physical complaints
- Depression in children can be caused due to the combination of a multitude of reasons.
- Children from a family history of depression are more likely to be suffering from depression.
- Similarly if the parents suffer from depression then it is more than likely that the child will also suffer from depression.
- Children from conflicted families or children and teens who are prone to substance or alcohol abuse can suffer from depression.
- Reasons such as physical health, environment, genetic vulnerability or biochemical disturbance can lead to depression.
The treatment process of depression in children is similar to that of adults and can be treated with psychotherapy and medication. If your child is depressed consult a general physician who after his or her diagnosis may refer you to a psychiatrist. The medical specialist will recommend psychotherapy.
In some instances, a child suffering from depression maybe be suicidal. Parents are advised to be vigilant and observe certain behavioral changes that the child may have adapted to or suddenly switched to.
Some of the signs are mentioned below:
- Changes in eating, sleeping or activities
- Isolating oneself even from family
- Talking of suicide, feeling helpless or hopeless
- Increased risk taking behavior
- Substance abuse
- Giving away possessions
Sessions at first and then opt for antidepressant medication if no significant progress is seen. The best results often result from a combination of prescribed medication along with multiple sessions of psychotherapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hi sir/madam good evening. I am suffering from typhoid fever what medicine should I take and what food should I take and what not. From 4 days onwards.
My leg is burnt due to hot water. From three days I am using "silverex" tube and "cefixime and potassium clavulanate tablet" for no infection. So, can you suggest me is it ok or not?
Sir, I feel pain abdominal (right side of stomach) for few minutes and it slowly disappears itself! This used to happen previously also but the frequency was reduced these days and again it came today. What was my problem and please suggest me remedial measures. Thank you.
Is there any side effects of levolin inhaler. I have asthma. Please help me how can I prevent and get relief from asthma permanently.
Stomach aches and pains are common in babies, infants and parents are always in search of quick fixer to help their little ones get a relief instantly. Though instant reliefs do not come always, and there are colicky infants and babies with common stomach problems, yet some remedies and treatments always help.
Stomach pain in older kids:
The common home remedies in not so serious pains are as follows:
- Let the child rest and lie down. This may help to ease the pain in 20-30 minutes.
- Give the child some liquid to drink, which is soothing, like light tea, soup, water or diluted fruit juice.
- Let the child go to the toilet and encourage him or her to pass stool. This may help ease off the pain sooner.
- Avoid any bulk food intake in one meal and divide it into smaller meals through the day until symptoms go away.
- Don't give oily and fried food. Give easy to digest food, mostly boiled or light fried.
- Avoid giving a medicine without medical advice.
These steps generally help and the pain goes away without going to a doctor immediately. If the pain is severe and is persistent in any one part of the abdomen, then it may require immediate medical attention. Common causes may be appendicitis or gall stone problem or may be a case of acute jaundice, diarrhoea, food poison, etc. Pain on pressing one part of the belly, or high body temperature with pain, and serious vomiting are serious symptoms which you must not ignore and take the kid immediately to a medical centre or doctor.
Stomach pain in infants:
Stomach pains in infants are caused due to extra air entering the stomach while feeding. This can be avoided by burping the baby manually. There are a few burping techniques which your paediatrician and baby care giver will show you.
If you are with a colicky baby, then you would try administering the baby's nursing bottle first. There are new age nursing bottle designs, which keep off extra air from entering the stomach. The extra air mainly causes the stomach pain, and therefore, the bottle which prevents mixing of air with milk or water keeps the baby safe from colicky pains. Keep baby colic pain syrups at home ready, and give the baby a dose as and when required. It will eventually give the pain a relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.
Suffering frm excess discharge, itching in vagina last month consult going too but didn't take medicine properly. And now worried that problem is finished or not. Bcz still sometimes got uncontrollable itching & thick discharge. My question is how can I be sure that I'm totally free from any further problem. Well I got menses on time and going said It may b some infection but wanted to b sure by my own how can I check that I'm free from any infection or disease. Please advise.
I have migraine problem from previous 5 years I had taken every treatment as could as possible I can. But now its still unbearable please help me sir.
Sometimes I am felling breathless ness. Choking throat. When I drink alcohol breathless ness are worsen. What is the reason behind this pls help.
My 2 years old starts coughing after drinking milk. It started around a few days ago that whenever he drinks milk he starts coughing. Is it just fine with little kids or is there anything to worry about?
I have been diagnosed typhoid last week was getting better doctor has given oflomac 400 2 times a day completed course of 10 days. But now am getting fever only in after noon when I expose to wind. And Asian it will disappear and whole day will be normal. Is it normal or shall I take calpol at the time of fever. Pls suggest as our doctor is not responding properly and asking to admit.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.