Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit B. PanchalYour feedback matters!
As per year I am getting more fatty even I do lot of physical work, what should I do? Increasing 5 kgs/year.
I have red eyes after studying for long time and it starts paining please sujjest me any treatment for this. Thankyou.
I am not able to have a happy sex where my husband is unable to penetrate in complains telling is not able to know where exactly it is. Please help.
Hello to all docs. I hv suffered from sexual problem. My penis is small. I hv took many online medicine but no effects. So please suggest me appropriate medicine. Thank you.
I am 35 yrs old guy having cervical spontilises having neck pain left side left shoulder I have go through mri problem in t3 using medicine & cervical kit for neck but still no use what should I do ?
I have black spot on my fave please guide Mr. to remove the same. I hv tried all creams fr that bt no impact please guide me sr.
I have been suffering from irritable bowel syndrome for the past 3 years. Was diagnosed with gall bladder stone. Did surgery for gall bladder. No significant change in the problem. Endoscopy and colonoscopy are normal. Kindly suggest some treatment.
I Have multiple gland swelling under my left ear. A small swelling was there from last 15 years. But it has increased to 4 numbers which his left side of gland. I have continuing with homeopathy treatment from last 4 years. A Doctor advice me to do FNAC but I didn't do the same. Please suggest.
Hello sir I am manpreet singh I am 22 year ol d I have backpain from 2 months I used manny pain relief creams bbut no one give good result what should I do.
Goodmorning doctor I have been suffering from knee pain for the past 2- 3 years, visiting specialists has become my routine. Nowa days its swelling alot at the areas near my both the knees its paining alot when I am standing from my sitting posture. I would be grateful if you give me some tips and any suggestions towards any exercise to be done is extremely appreciated. Thank you.
Hello doctor am 28 yrs old female. Next week am having my wedding but nowadays am suffering from a problem my face is becoming dry and dry and itching and acne problem please suggest me some treatment so that my face get repair asap am using lakme moisturizer.
Dear Sir, I am 25 now and my weight is 74 kg now. I think it is too much as compare to my hight. Will you please consult me for reducing the weight. Regards Rahul Kute.
Hii. May I know how to get rid of tan on forearms, and face which is caused after going for a long drive on bike. Please can you suggest me some ways to get rid of that.
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
Quick kidney facts
On occassion of world kidney day 9th march 2017. Here are a few interesting facts about kidney.
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.