Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit B. PanchalYour feedback matters!
I want to gain my body because my medical test is after 10 days so I'm not fit. What can I eat? Please help me.
I am 40 years old man, I have piles please let me know the ayurvedic medicines for the decide. Thanks.
I am suffering from hair fall. What to do please suggest. I used 1 year ago finpecia for 7 months and now using tea tree essential oil.
I have dandruff. I used many shampoos but still not working. I wash my hair with cold water even in winters still I haven't find any solution. Please help.
Hello doctor. Can I know the diet for diabetic patient. And also the foods that are not to be taken and foods that are better to avoid and eat.?
I do masturbate from past 4-5 years, twice or thrice in a week. But now I'm not interested in masturbate from past 2 months so can I stop it completely? If there is any problem in stopping masturbation suddenly and completely? I want to stop it so kindly suggest that in future any problems occurs due to stopping masturbation?
Im 21 years old. I had a habit of taking liquor for a yrs. And ill drink a approximately 4 days per a week. But I stopped before a month and taking some of good homemade foods and also doing exercise in gym. And now im feeling fresh and healthy. Is my liver had any chance of affected on any disease? If its affected there is any chance to cure without taking medication and continuing the healthy foods?
I have to go to Washroom after every meal. Like I had my lunch and then within 5 minutes have to go to washroom. And do pass Gases very frequently. Please suggest me something light, not heavy doses.
MY wife is suffer alarge with wikeness. How will recover and every time white lucrine come after menstation?
Festivals without sweets are unheard of in India. Think of Diwali and you’re sure to conjure visions of ‘mithai’, dried fruits and ‘laddus’. These sweetmeats are rich not only in taste, but also in calories. This makes festival food a big problem for weight management. Thankfully, there are ways to have a sweet celebration without putting on excess weight.
Here are a few tips.
- Eat in moderation: It is impossible to completely avoid sweets during this festive season. However, you can keep a check on the amount you eat. Limit yourself to one or two pieces of mithai instead of gorging on them. Avoid second helping of sweets at all costs.
- Pick your sweets carefully: Not all sweets have the same calorific value. Sweets that are deep fried such as gulab jamuns have a higher calorific value than rasgullas. Similarly homemade sweets are usually much lower in fat content than store bought ones. If you are making sweets at home, try replacing the sugar with jaggery to lower the fat content. Eating dry fruits over sweets can also help minimize your calorie intake.
- Do not skip your meals: Eating heavy sweets may make you want to skip your regular meals, but this is a terrible idea. Do not miss out on your regular servings of fruits, vegetables and carbs. Do not replace your normal meals with snacks and dried fruits. If necessary, lower your portion size and have a light soup for dinner instead of your regular meal.
- Avoid sweet drinks: Since you cannot avoid eating sugar, skip drinking sugar. Avoid sweetened drinks such as colas and processed juices. Instead, pick light drinks such as buttermilk, lemonade and jaljeera. Green tea is also a good option during Diwali. If possible, avoid alcohol.
- Stay hydrated: When eating such rich and heavy food, it is important to drink plenty of water through the day. This keeps the body hydrated and helps flush toxins from the body. Drinking water also reduces the urge to snack and can help keep a control over your food intake.
- Eat mindfully: Chew your food and mithai slowly while eating. This will ensure that you thoroughly enjoy it and will keep you satiated for longer. Avoid eating on the go. Mindful eating also reduces the urge to snack excessively and hence controls your food intake.
- Exercise: Do not make Diwali an excuse to not exercise. Set aside half an hour at the beginning of the day to exercise and kick start your metabolism. Breathing exercises such as Pranayam and anulom vilom can also help clear your respiratory passages and help prevent problems sue to the pollutants in the air.