Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ami Prajapati
Submit a review for Dr. Ami PrajapatiYour feedback matters!
Hi my Mom got paralysis stroke 1 month back. Her right hand and leg not working. She is under medication and taking physiotherapy. She is a diabetic patient. Her leg is not swollen but her right is swollen. Please advise.
I have facing the problem of cysts in kidney liver ns prostate .I have to also high BP. It is found when I done CT scan of abdomen. Now doctor tell it I SD not curable.
Sir my father has back pain I took him to MRI scan for spine in the report says" Static vertebral alignment of whole spine is normal. Signals from the cord uniform & normal. No e/o focal / diffuse bulging of chord. Cervical spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of all discs. Disc bulge at c6/c7 intending thecal sac. Disc bulge at D7/D1 intending cord. Dorsal spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of upper dorsal discs. Disc bulge at D2/D3 intending cord. Lumbar spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of L3/L4&L4/L5 discs. Central disc herniation with inferior migration at L4/L5 intending thecal sac. Is there necessary for surgery or any way by using medicine or homeopathy please tell me sir what I have to do the best way Thanking you sir.
Biopsy buccal mucosa from the lesion due to pan masala give the result as basement membrane is intact and no definite feature of malignancy. there is florid reactive SQUAMOUS EPITHELIUM WITH ULCERATION ATYPIA AND inflammation. Is it cause cancer in future? I stopped the pan sewing behavior now .the biopsy report as on 26082018. The abnormal cell become normal by treatment in the following months. Kindly clear me to relieve from fear. My age is 54. The white batches in my right mouth inside in cheek by a dentist now.
Sir I am very lin and thin. And I don't know what to eat and what not to eat .i want to gain weight and become healthy fit and fine. .soo please suggest some foods aur diet which can help me. Common diets. .thanks in advance.
Anger is good. It protects you. But intense, uncontrolled anger may destroy valuable relationships. Anger is a result of anxiety and fear. When we assume that our expectations will not be met, we become anxious. When we feel unsure about our own capabilities we become anxious. This anxiety creates fear. Anxiety comes from our beliefs. All beliefs can be modified.
Anger has lots of energy. Avoid arguments/confrontations when you are very angry. When you are very angry you are likely to use rough language which may damage your relations and you are likely to behave impulsively. All this you might regret later on. Following are a few techniques which will help you to manage your anger in difficult situations :
- Sit down and have a glass of water, slowly. This will help you to calm down a little.
- Avoid or go away from that room or situation. Tell the people concerned, that you are angry and would like to discuss it some other time.
- Deep breathing exercises help a lot. Close your eyes, take 10 deep breaths, turn your attention towards your body. See what is happening to your body. Tell your body muscles to relax. If your heart is beating fast, if you are breathing fast, continue deep breathing, till it normalises.
- Now understand what is making you angry. Understand your own anxiety and fear related to the issue.
- Let the other person know how you are “feeling”. Start your statements, “I feel hurt/insulted/let down/neglected etc. when you do this”, instead of saying “You hurt/neglect me”. When you express your feeling in this manner, the other person does not feel blamed, which makes the other person more receptive.
- Focus on the current issue, don’t bring in past situations.
- Tell the other person, what you want or expect, instead of telling what you do not want. E.G. Instead of saying “I don’t want you to go out now”, say “I would like you to stay at home today”.
- Listen carefully what the other person wants to tell you. Give others a chance to voice their opinions.
- Make an eye contact and be firm but polite while communicating your point of view.
- Understand everyone’s responsibility in the situation. Try to see, what is your share in the problematic situation? Work on that.
- Understand what change you want.
- Have realistic expectations from others and also from yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.