Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alpesh PatelYour feedback matters!
Hello, After delivery of baby boy too much black spotted and face skin is blackish day by day please suggest me some treatment.
My skin is getting white just below my eyes and my hair loose. So what kind of medicine should I take for treatment.
I hav a problem with my skin I cannot use any of d face wash or any natural products on my skin. I start getting breakouts why is that so?
I have multiple fibroadenoma in both breast Can I take green tea. Is green tea harmful in fibroadenoma.
Hello Doctor, Can I take Dr. james l glutathione capsule for skin whitening. It is safe to use or not. Please reply soon. Thanks.
Sir/madam I am a marketing employee 25 years male. My issue is, my face effected with tan and black heads how could I get normal colour?
I am 39 years old male, I have red patches on back side part of my body, how to cure it. I visited a local doctor, he gave me some ointments and said the reasons as this might be a dust allergy. What should be avoided and prevent for further.
Sir my kids age is 4 yrs. He felt hot water on her face n vadu. Het skin comes black. And skin also pour out. When he get new skin. Which ointment is best.
Hi I get white pimples on my face when I each anything warm in nature. Eg Mango/ Dry fruit or too much Vinegar I get rid of it by Droxyl-500 + Vizylac Is there a permanent treatment?
Hi I'm a male or boy wat snacks or wat should I eat in the evening to keep myself healthy and my skin healthy and glowing and clear and beautiful please tel me plz.
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.
Acne, pigmentation, acne scars, skin discoloration, freckles, open pores and burnt skin due to exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun are common problems which prevent you from boasting of a skin that is healthy and supple. These problems may not be major; however, they can be cosmetic concerns and be extremely embarrassing for the concerned person.
Homeopathy has simple yet effective remedies for this problem.
- Sulphur is a popular homeopathic medicine that is prescribed for those who complain of skin related problems, especially a dry, dirty and scaly skin. This medicine works wonders and improves the skin texture, making it look clearer and healthier. It is also used to treat various kinds of acne.
- For a skin that looks dull, dark and greasy, the homeopathic medicine of Psorinum can work wonders. This is probably because the skin becomes excessively oily. This medication controls the sebaceous glands that produce excess oil. It also cleanses the skin pores, leading to improved complexion.
- Haphazard use of cosmetic products will only escalate problems. Skin discoloration, patchiness and spots are issues which might crop up with excessive cosmetics use. Bovista is something which can resolve all the issues mentioned above. This preparation helps clear the facial skin, making it look and feel healthy. This homeopathic medication removes spots, scars and evens the skin tone
- Freckles are dark spots which appear on the facial skin and other areas that are exposed to the sun. Though freckles are not a major problem, they do significantly affect the skin colour, making it look patchy and dark. In homeopathy, medicines such as Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus are usually prescribed to reduce freckles and clear the complexion.
Homeopathy is a widely used alternative while dealing with skin related issues as it does not carry the risk of any side effect. Though it does not have any side effects, still when it comes to human anatomy, no two cases are same. Thus, it is always beneficial that one should consult a domeopathic doctor first before taking any medicine.
I have dark circles and also black scars around the lips, eye lids are also blackish. What to do to get rid of this problem?
I have dry skin, skin rashes, cracked skin flaking since 1 to 2 years. And I had treatment by a dermatologist for 5 month, but I don't get any effective results. So now what should I do.
Neem leaves stimulates the immune system, improves liver functionality, detoxifies the blood and promotes a healthy respiratory and digestive system.
Due to its anti-viral activity, neem leaves are boiled and are used for bathing especially for those who are suffering from skin ailments. This provides respite to conditions such as eczema, cold sores and warts. It soothes inflammation by soothing itching and irritation.
Neem leaves also helps to remove intestinal parasites and restores healthy functioning of the intestine.