Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Akram ManiyarYour feedback matters!
Hie I am 19 years of age and I am having stomach ache from last 3 to 4 months and have tried almost everything to get it right but nothing helped what should I do I don't even have motions properly!
I'm suffering from mouth ulcer. Every month I suffered with this ulcer. I'm facing problems to eat food. Please give me solution.
I am 34 years old male, I have severe pain on my ankle, toe and knee, It has just been diagnosed as issue due to increase in the level of uric acid. Is it enough if I stop taking animal protein (milk, meat, etc) or do I have to continue taking zyloric tablet for life. please help me?
Anyone who tells you that blood in your semen or Haemospermia is normal, he/she is wrong. No, it is not normal. In fact, blood coming out of any part of your body can in no way be normal. We often hear some patients say that the doctors they have consulted before, about this very crucial problem, regarded it as not serious. Neglecting blood in your semen is a very bad idea. It will not go away without proper treatment. On the other hand, addressing it at the earliest will help cure the problem completely.
Here is where the role of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medical Experts becomes extremely important.
Causes of Blood in Semen:
What is causing you Haemospermia or as per Ayurveda, dooshita shukra? Here are a few causes that are influencing the condition-
- Inflammation and infections: Inflammations and infections cause the most common threat to your semen. Infection in any of the tubes, ducts or glands, such as Prostate, Urethra, Seminal Vesicles, Vas Deferens and Epididymis, etc. can become the cause of blood in semen.
- Sexually transmitted infection: Other bacterial infections along with sexually transmitted infections, such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea are also potent threats to your semen. 40% of the times, it is these kinds of infections that lead to blood in your semen.
- Forced sexual activity: Though not much discussed, any forced sexual activity might also influence the condition. This kind of activity irritates the pubic region and can also form the cause of genital tract infection, leading to blood in your semen.
- A recent medical procedure: One of the most common occurrences of blood in the semen is noticed post a medical procedure. Examples of medical procedures that lead to blood in semen include prostate biopsy, any urinary treatment, etc. These treatments cause temporary trauma to the semen for a short span of time, leading to ejaculation of blood along with it.
Other major causes that can influence the accompaniment of blood with your semen are internal obstructions, Polyps or Tumours, Blood Vessel Problems, etc. Ayurveda is an effective treatment for Haemospermia.
There are some ancillary effects of blood in the semen. Some of these effects include
- Burning sensation while urinating,
- Pain in the lower back,
- Painful ejaculation,
- Tenderness of the area around the groin,
- Swelling of the testes,
- Tenderness of the scrotum, etc.
All these side-effects can be dealt with while addressing the main issue of blood in the semen, with the help of proper Ayurvedic treatment and diet. Apart from practicing pranayama (shitkari/shitali) as a part of your Ayurvedic treatment, it is also important to consult an expert and get yourself diagnosed. This will help you find the best Ayurvedic herbs for your aid. You can also opt for the very famous and much trusted male infertility - complete sperm care package. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I got married a few months back. Nature wise I am bit angry and bit fatty. My problem is I feel nervous while having sex with my wife and most of the time its end within 15-20 mins where sometime either of us is not yet satisfied. Some time even it happens that I want to have sex with my wife but my penis is not getting ready to have sex even after doing foreplay with my wife, then I start feeling more tense due to inability to even start sex and once orc twice end up without having sex. My Flaccid length is 1.5 inches and Erect size – 4-5 inches approx, this size should I consider normal? Please help me to understand my situation if something is missing or its abnormal as per you, and advice if I should do something to improve it.
Im 30 years old male, I hav frequent urination prblm frnm last 6 month. In my family my dad is a diabetic patient. What should I do?
He just donated blood in a donation camp. After they took the blood, there are red spots on his hand specifically near the elbow area from where the blood was taken.
What is the symptoms of malaria and how it causes Please tell you about the viral fever and also malarial.
Neck is always after sleeping some sort of muscle problem. It take 1-2 hours to normal. What should we do? It generally occur in winter season.
Sir I am 62 years old male suffering from the following problem kindly advice me the prescription frequent Stomach problem like ibs and iregular bowling from past 10 years taken medicine but not solved yet ankle pain body pain, lack of interest in work and concentration, tiredness/feteque even attending small work, and short distance travelling. The lab reports are normal no bp sugar and observed ostieporasis.
Regarding Testicle Problem : Sir, My right testicle was down from the normal position than the exact position and the left position was normal (I heard it has hernia). I Never think of that and from PAST 7 YEARS (FROM MID 2009) I AM BEARING THIS PROBLEM. But recently by reading some posts in Lybrate I came to know testosterone will stimulates body actions like memory and plays vital role in all key mechanism of the body. So, sir if this is true am I facing lack of testosterone level for my memory issues and thinking disability. What I just thought was possible liquid was coming out at some intervals. I have straight forward views with ethical values regarding sex only after marriage. But now I am deeply concerned about this issue, I am an introvert and didn't discuss with anyone. I am stating few points please clarify me : 1) Will the right testicle will be to the normal position and cured 2) Is the incongruous levels of testosterone are the cause of mental disability and loss of memory power. 3) Will it cause any problem in future. 4) how to express and consult with others. 5) What is the medication for this. Will disturb my normal life. Finally Please clarify what about the problem of getting children after marriage. Will it effect that and also the count to be produced for reproduction. How to approach and took medication with the doctor. Thank You.
My age is 22 I am used hand job twice a daily If any danger to health and any problems to body Please tell me how to control this addiction.
ARE YOU A SEX ADDICT ?
Just like food, clothes and shelter; sex is also a basic human need. In today’s world, we come across sexual literature and content everywhere. Its present on television, the internet, in books and magazines and social media. This over exposure to erotic content increases the possibility of having a sexual desire. Being a biological need, it becomes almost impossible to ignore.
Sometimes the condition is so pronounced that a person develops extra ordinarily intense drive to indulge in sex. If a person is too much obsessed about sexual activity and is thinking about sex most of the time, or his behavior becomes so risky that he tends to have sex in public places is indicative of sexual addiction.
Just like other addictions like alcoholism, smoking etc the sex addict is also not able to keep his sexual behavior in check and can be harmful to self and the society. There are certain indicatives of sex addiction which can help us identify if the person is a sex addict.
- Watching porn on a regular basis
- Having extra marital affairs
- Too many one night stands
- Indulging in paid sex
- Having multiple affairs
- Too much masturbation
- Sexual molesting or assaulting people
So what is the solution ?
When sex addiction becomes so pronounced that it becomes a threat to personal, public and family life, it needs to be addressed and concrete steps need to be taken to treat it.
- Acceptance – just like any other addiction, the first step is to accept that you are suffering from sex addiction , only then you will be comfortable in seeking help in controlling your excessive sexual desires.
- Avoid stimuli – avoid conditions and environment where you are more likely to indulge in sex.
- Sexual counseling – if you make necessary changes to overcome sexual addiction but you failto control it then it is advisable to get help from a trained and qualified sexologist.
- Medicines – there are various ayurvedic formulations which reduce your anxiety and stress and can be of grest help in overcoming sex addiction.