Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Madhukar NaikYour feedback matters!
I have a diet problem whenever I eat at lunch or dinner within an hour I go to toilet n also gastric problem it feels like my heart is going to attack now. please solve this problem with home remedies if possible.
Iam 29 I have high blood pressure, my ecg and cholesterol level is normal, what is the reason to high blood pressure 150.110.
I am 31 male. I have lower back discomfort sometimes. Got MRI Spine, it shows very slight lumbar root nerve compression. Now mostly at night while trying to sleep, I get pulsing, twitching from knee till thighs and sometimes till chest which cause suffocation. That pulsing/twitching lasts for 5 mins or so and then vanishes.
I recently took my father to a cardiologist and he suggested to go for angiogram test as he doubted one minor block. Meanwhile my father got one big bumps in one of his legs and it bulged with pus day by day. No clue how it formed, we doubt it could have started from scratch wound or a insect bite, otherwise due to diabetic as my father is a diabetes patient. We had to treat that bumps first as that made my dad unable to walk. Now doctors operated the bumps superficially and tied with bandage. Now what my question is" Can we go for angiogram test? Will that be possible considering his current condition.?
I often feel not. And my Bp is low with headache also I cannot sleep properly so I have developed excessive fatigue.
I am 40 years old male. I am a heavy smoker and usually take alcohol almost everyday. I want to quit smoking and drinking. Also I think my cholesterol is high as there are tiny mark near both of my eyes. Also I am experiencing cramps in my muscles frequently. Can you please suggest what are the tests required to be done for a proper health check up?
I am suffering from heart burn and chest pain, fartand chest tightness from last two month I have taken omeprazole, pantaprozol, and take ecg was normal.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to consult a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.