Doctor in Yash Ayurveda Clinic And Panchakarma Center
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Allergy & related Disorders
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Sugar Disorders
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Constipation
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Submit a review for Yash Ayurveda Clinic And Panchakarma CenterYour feedback matters!
Yash Ayurveda Clinic And Panchakarma Center Feeds
My baby girl of 5 month is having loose motions 6-8 times and treatment is going on. It happens regularly around in 10-15 days doctor has given treatment 1) netilmicin injection ip 25 mg /1 ml - 3 injection in 3 days 2) yamoo drops (lactase enzyme drops) 3) metronidazole & ofloxacin suspension perfect 4) p-125 drops (paracetamol paediatric oral suspension ip) please help my baby by giving proper treatment.
Does low blood sugar causes anxiety, anxiousness, trembling of hand and fingers and increased heartbeat for a short duration (for a couple of hours? I mean if a person has not had anything except water for 12 to 15 hours who is also using ashwagandha which is claimed to decrease blood sugar levels. Also what could be the reason of increased heartbeat after meals specially after dinner?
Hi doctor. My new born baby is one month old. From last night she's crying & not sleeping properly. She's 70% formula fed & 30% breast fed. May be she's having indigestion problem. Please suggest some remedy.
I am a student I use laptop 6-7 hours a day my eyes getting weaker although I have brand new glasses so how I can improve my eye sight.
I am 30 years old male and I have swelling in my right leg near ankle and foot and I have done kft test all is perfect just need to drink more water a bums doctor said and this swelling is from last 15 days, I want to know why and whats the reason for swelling.
I am 48 years old female. I have gas in my stomach. Please suggest what should I do to get them out.
Hello Dr, I'm a 22 year old female. I've been having really light cramps that didn't really bother me. It went away after I farted. My bowel movement comes every 2 or 3 days after a struggle. But now when I have a bowl movement I get a really bad cramp and I'm very nauseous for a few minutes and then I'm fine. What should I do?
Is bedwetting a regular feature in your child? Has this been continuing for a long time and is making you concerned? Nocturnal enuresis is the condition in which a child passes urine when he sleeps at night, unknowingly. It is referred to as bedwetting or night wetting in Ayurveda. Shayyamutra is the Ayurvedic name of this condition in which shayya refers to sleeping, and mutra means urine.
Ayurvedic guidelines and remedies
- You must ensure that your child is getting sufficient sleep. A proper sleep schedule will make it easier for him to wake up when his bladder is full and he needs to urinate.
- The bowel must be kept clear to prevent thread worms from troubling at night. They account for being an important cause for bedwetting.
- Your child should abstain from food items such as green gram, potato, tea, chocolates, coffee, and spicy foods producing gas.
- You must make sure that your child does not drink any liquid right before going to sleep. On the contrary, his bladder should be emptied before going to bed.
- Bladder-stretching exercises should be undertaken, which are effective for the management of bedwetting in children.
- In children who experience bedwetting in spite of being grown up, the reason is usually stress. Stress may occur from various causes and it is important to bring your child’s stress under control. For this, he should undertake yoga, mindful meditation, and other relaxation techniques.
There are various Ayurvedic home remedies, which are ideal for managing bedwetting in children. Some of them are as follows:
- Fry one spoon of coriander seeds until it turns brown. Mix one teaspoon each of sesame seeds, babul gum, and pomegranate flowers and make a fine powder out of the ingredients. Add crystal sugar to the mixture and give this to your child before bedtime regularly.
- Give half a cup of milk and Sarshapa in a powdered state to your child before he/she goes to sleep at night.
- Ayurvedic remedies used for curing bedwetting in children aim at strengthening your nervous system and your urinary tract. Vishatinduka vati, Chandraprabha vati, and Shilajitwaadi vati are common Ayurvedic medicines used for treating bedwetting.
- Deworming should be carried out for the infestation of intestinal worms, which may provide relief to your child.
- Several medicinal herbs are also used for the Ayurvedic treatment of bedwetting. They include bimbi, kataka, amalaki, hareetaki, haridra, khadira, and a lot more.
It is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before following an Ayurvedic remedy for your child for treating bedwetting. A doctor would prescribe the best remedies after diagnosing your child properly.