Doctor in Skinsense
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for SkinsenseYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I needed hair growth treatment for which I consulted Dr Meeta Desai. Never once I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. It was amazing, the Pink, A Skin & Cosmetic Clinic was so nicely made. Finally with her treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Due to my hair growth i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Pink, A Skin & Cosmetic Clinic.
It was a bad case of hair loss. Dr Meeta Desai is one of the best dermatologist in city.As someone I knew, consulted this Meeta Desai and they referred us. Hygiene is very important, and I must say that Pink, A Skin & Cosmetic Clinic was extremely clean. During the complete hair loss treatment program she always supported and motivated me. I am so happy that I chose this Meeta Desai for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
She is very professional and is a really patient listener. The Pink, A Skin & Cosmetic Clinic was equipped with various facilities. Finally with her treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fall. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. The atmosphere in the Pink, A Skin & Cosmetic Clinic is always so positive and full of life.
I was searching for a well knowledgeable dermatologist for my skin treatment.I chose to consult Dr Meeta. She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. The skin treatment she gave benefitted me to great extent. I thank her for the advices which gave a positive result. I am glad that i chose to consult her and I will surely recommend this doctor to anyone gladly.
One of my colleague referred Dr Desai. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. she has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Pink Clinic. My pimples problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now
Thanks to Dr Meeta, I am totally satisfied with the results of skin polishing. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Hygiene is very important, and I must Pink Cosmetic Clinic was extremely clean.
Dr Meeta Desai has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The complete process of laser hair removal was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. With the help of her treatment for laser hair removal I am feeling so great.
I was suffering from Vitiligo, I am so thankful to Dr Meeta has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm.
dr Meeta Desaiis one of best dermatologist in Ahmedabad She is very kind, understands patients and is the best in all kind. I visited her at Pink, A Skin & Cosmetic Clinic for treatment of my Pimples.
She is very friendly and seemed quite experienced. Waiting to know how the treatment is going to work.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meeta Desai to be very helpful. Thank u mam
Very nice and humble personality........... with good knowledge as well.......
Gotted a best solution . & best understanding doctor . & thanks to lybrate.
Overall experience was good but let's see the medicine will work or not
Dr. Meeta Desai provides answers that are thorough. Thanku
Best doctor ever we have come across more than 5 star
She is very kind and knowledgeable.
She was nice doctor
Please suggest me. Is there a problem in using deriva cms gel during night? Evening I am having a natural face pack for healing of pimples that includes turmeric and tomato.Please give some suggestion for that.
May I know how to treat jock itch in private parts and how to stop spreading of dark spots due to itch.
By mistake if toilet harpic get fall on the face so can it take a place of tinea infection or any other fungal infection and when harpic falls on face can we immediately apply hazel cream and have candyforce tablets.
I have a problem in my anus ; when I go to toilet and poop it hurts me there is a pea size red pimple on my anus gate. Please provide me appropriate suggestion.
Hello doc I have a problem after bath I noticed some heat rashes and redness around one nipple and after I apply body lotion and oil. Its become normal what is that .and some tyms it's itchy too.
One of the major problems with hair, especially as you age is the thinning of hair, which exposes the scalp, although it is regularly seen in younger people as well. The surprising thing is that baldness, which is primarily associated with men, can affect women as well.
Male pattern baldness
Male pattern baldness tends to occur in the form of receding hairline that can be accompanied by loss of hair on the top of the head as well as the back. Some of the reasons for male patterns baldness are:
- Genetic factors such as baldness among the male members within the family
- Androgen hormonal issues
- Surgery or major illness which may trigger hormonal changes
Male pattern baldness doesn't only affect men and is known to affect women as well. It is just a type of pattern, which is prevalent more among men although women with high levels of androgen are also known to suffer from it.
Female pattern baldness
The female pattern of baldness is quite different from male pattern baldness. Female pattern baldness primarily spreads from the parting of the hair and then follows a widening pattern. It is not as severe as male pattern baldness where patches may start growing or bald spots may develop. However, the area around the crown may start showing the scalp due to severe thinning. Some of the causes for this could be age, especially in women after 40, hormonal imbalances within the body and some of the similar issues with male pattern baldness as mentioned above.
The treatment for male and female pattern baldness tends to be similar in many cases, although certain specific treatments may be administered in other cases. Some of the common treatments include:
1. Minoxidil solution of varying strengths
2. Hair replacement or transplant in certain cases
3. Spray or inked Cosmetics to cover up hair loss
4. Oral medications to kick start hair growth
5. Hair pieces and other appendages to hide bald spots etc.
With female pattern baldness, depending on the underlying factor, hormonal treatments may be required to resolve the problems. Once the underlying problem is resolved, topical and oral medicines can then help in hair re-growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are taken from a donor site (usually the side or back of the head) and implanted on the recipient site that is on the area of baldness. This is a common treatment for men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) where the hair follicles reduce due to the influence of androgenic hormones. It can also help women with female pattern baldness. Many people have reservations about the procedure but hair transplantation comes with a number of advantages, such as:
- Natural growth after surgery: The biggest and most obvious benefit of hair transplantation is that it improves your physical appearance and eliminates the problem of balding completely. This is because the implanted hair follicles continue their natural growth process after they have been transplanted. So, your hair does not look artificial. Premature bald spots often result in low self-esteem and self-confidence issues which can be effectively addressed by the surgery.
- Uniform distribution of hair follicles: Hair transplantation with latest techniques gives natural distribution of hair and proper coverage of bald areas
- Easy procedure and no side effects: The operation is done under local anaesthesia . You will feel no pain throughout the procedure. Very comfortable procedure and you will be awake throughout the procedure. This surgery is done at the level of skin and this is not related to the brain. There is no side effects of this surgery. Today, the surgeons mostly use micro grafts which are placed in such a way that all bald spots are covered with minimal effort.
- One time procedure : Hair transplantation is the only permanent solution of baldness. No medical treatment for baldness is permanent. Once the hair transplantation has been done, it lasts a lifetime. .Since the grafts are made of your own hair, they continue to grow naturally throughout your lifetime allowing you to cut or style your hair as you wish. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.