Submit a review for Sexual Medicure CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashok Rughani to be very helpful. thank you
Dr. Ashok Rughani provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you doctor
I am 13 weeks pregnant I have two fibroids one fungal 8.5 cm and other anterior wall 8.7 cm they r growing big week by week. I am worried about baby. How can I shrink my fibroids.
I am a porn addicted. I can not control myself without seeing porn more than one day. When I see porn video I become very excited and then I masturbate continuously. After this I feel myself in energyless state. So I am going to be weak day by day. I am really in big trouble. Please tell me some effective ways to overcome those bad habits. Please help me.
I masturbate 5 times in a week, sometimes it may be 3 times a day. Is this harmful for my body and for having sex in future? Is it also responsible for being short length of my penis and not growing my body?
When we had sex for the first time, we could only do it twice that day. But later whenever we did it, we did it 4-5 times a day followed by 1-2 times of hand job and fingering too. Is it bad to do this multiple times in a single day? Can it have a bad impact on both of our bodies? We like doing it multiple times. Can ejaculating inside the vagina create any problems for either of us, apart from pregnancy as we take care of it by using contraceptive pills?
Hello mam/sir I'm anju planning for conceiving should I take egg white daily as a breakfast because some people's said don't ate eggs they are warm food and interfere in conceiving please tell whether they're right or wrong I'm talking egg Daily in breakfast but after these talks I cut down eggs from the break fast please guide me and reply as early as possible thanks.
Sir I have got married before one year before one month I use to take precaution last month I have done sex all the day but my wife is not pregnant is it any problem? Is it normal or I hve to do some thing.
Hii, Is it possible to increase length and girth of penis. please tell me how much increase is possible? I want to consult. Thank you.
Hi, My last period was on 13 Feb 2017. Me and my bf was forplaying on 20 Feb 2017. He rubbed his bare penis on my vagina and also it was one inch inside my vagina, and he didn't ejaculated at all. But just for precautions, I have taken ipill in 40 hours. After one week of taking ipill, I got light bleeding for two days. Should I be afraid about pregnancy? And when can I expect my normal period. Ideally it should be 13 March 2017. But after withdrawal bleeding, I'm not sure when it ll come next. And should I go for a home pregnancy test. If yes, when? Thanks.
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is considered when a man can't 'last' for longer than five minutes. It is the release or ejaculation of semen sooner than he would like during a sexual encounter with his partner. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the condition has become a cause of worry for you, then these tips can come to your rescue:
- Avoiding substance abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Relaxation techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My friend who is 25 years old have phimosis. What will be the treatment and management? Will there be a problem in his future sexual life. Is it an emergency case as he his feeling shy to talk about this to his family? Please suggest.
Over the years, infidelity has surfaced as the single most common reason that has the ability to shatter and dismantle a perfectly happy relationship. Infidelity can occur in any and every form of relationship and in each of them, it is deemed as unacceptable and uncalled for. Lack of affection has generally been identified as the primary cause why people stray.
However, there are other reasons too that cause infidelity. Some of them are:
- Bad judgment: The person who is held responsible for going astray may actually be the victim of bad judgement and an impulsive decision. There may not be anything wrong with the marriage, but momentary attraction and a rash decision are possible reasons that lead a person astray.
- Search for an emotional connect: The lack of emotional connect with the partner can be a possible reason for infidelity. An unquenchable thirst for attention and the need to be flattered as well as finding an emotional connect with a new person causes infidelity. Though the most common and devastating outcome of infidelity is the end of a relationship, there are ways, which helps one to overcome infidelity.
- Ending the affair immediately: The first and foremost step that you must take in overcoming infidelity is to end the affair immediately. If your relationship is important to you, then it would require your complete investment both physically and emotionally. You must snap all contacts with the other person and concentrate on rebuilding your relationship with renewed faith and trust.
- Open discussion: If you want your relationship to work then you must have a completely free and open discussion with your partner. Coming clean about your past affair is imperative if you want to begin anew. Your partner deserves a complete, honest discussion and you must do it delicately and with a lot of care.
- Willingness to compromise: Beginning a relationship after confessing about the past relationships requires a lot of hard work and compromises. It will take a long time for the relationship to be what it was before the infidelity and you should take complete responsibility for it as well have a willingness to compromise on certain issues.
- Marriage therapy: Apart from the attempt to amend yourself, you can also use the help of a marriage therapist. A marriage counselor or a therapist, through prolonged discussions and sound counselling can avert the possible ending of the relationship.