Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Sal Hospital And Medical InstituteYour feedback matters!
I am a 26 year old female. I was prescribed taxim o 200 about 5 days back for uti. Today morning I completed my course but I am still experiencing urine incontinence. Should I continue the course of taxim o 200?
One of the most significant glands in the male reproductive system is the prostate gland, which is responsible for carrying urine from the bladder. It is located right under the bladder and helps in production of semen which contains sperm.
Prostate cancer is a slow growing form of cancer that is rarely seen in men below the age of 50. It may occur due to both, genetic and environmental factors. Here is a list of measures that can help in preventing this ailment.
Food Intake and Weight: Apart from age, the major factor that contributes to the risk of prostate cancer includes food and weight. Doctors suggest that bringing down your intake of calcium and fat that comes from red meat and excess dairy can help in preventing the onset of this ailment. The calcium intake should not go beyond 1,500 mg per day, which is why doctors will usually ask you not to have supplements. Cooked tomatoes with olive oil as well as cruciferous vegetables including broccoli and cauliflower should be included as a vital part of one's diet, while fish should be taken regularly as it is a source of healthy or good fat like Omega-3 fatty acids. In general, you should have fewer calories which should be matched up with ample exercise so that a healthy weight and balance is maintained.
Stress and Blood Pressure: Stress and anxiety are also major reasons that contribute to the onset of this disease. One will need to see a doctor about high blood pressure, especially the kind that is triggered by stress and causes hypertension. Also, you must control your cholesterol and stay out of depression to ensure that your risk of developing prostate cancer reduces. Also, having these conditions along with prostate cancer makes the survival chances that much lower. So, you must get the right medication and treatment for these conditions as well.
Lifestyle: One will need to quit smoking, that can cause a number of ailments including prostate cancer. Also, drinking alcohol in moderation is required in order to have a healthier lifestyle and cut the chances of developing such ailments.
Screening: While your diet and other aspects may be right, there is still a great chance of developing prostate cancer, especially if anyone in your family has been afflicted with this condition in the past. Therefore, it is recommended to get an annual screening done so that you eliminate the chances of finding it out late, and can check the growth of any anomalies as soon as they take place. Getting regular checks ups done and getting diagnosed for the problem when the earliest symptoms begin to show are both crucial for prostate cancer.
Sir or madam I have initially kidney stones problem and am taken treatment by homeocare Now am little fat so I have gas problem. Now pain is coming at left abdomen of stomach So please give me suggestions and how I can differentiate kidney stones pain and gas pain.
Age 27, wt 45, have fissures problem (non bleeding), and getting dependent on osilax. If I skip someday having it. Problem get severe. Kindly recommend me some medicine which will help me get cured completely. Can't take medicines lifetime.
I am suffering from prostate infection my prostate is normal in size all my tests told by urologist and ultrasound are normal the problem I am facing is scrotum discomfort and dysuria I have been on levofloxin 500 mg od for 2 months along with alfa blockers medicine like alfusin and solicept till now but no I am on niftran 100 mg but my symptoms are not improving now I want to be on homeopathic treatment kindly suggest me the best medicine for my symptoms.
I am 51 years old. My urine routine report is normal. My PSA reading is 1. My prostate is enlarged. (41 grams ). I have to wake up at night to pass the urine. Please suggest.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.