Doctor in Pearl Skin & Hair Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Pearl Skin & Hair ClinicYour feedback matters!
Pearl Skin & Hair Clinic Reviews
good doctor check results
Pearl Skin & Hair Clinic Feeds
Endometriosis is a common gynecological disorder where the tissue lining the uterus grows outside the uterine cavity. Endometriosis is caused most commonly by menstrual blood flowing back into the fallopian tubes instead of leaving the body. This endometrial tissue may then leak into the abdomen through a surgical scar or cut in the uterine lining, leading to endometriosis. Here are five things you should know about this condition.
1. It is hard to diagnose
The first roadblock to diagnosing endometriosis is that though it is a very common condition, there is a lack of knowledge about it. The classic symptoms include heavy periods, painful bowel movements and urination, depression, fatigue and pain all over the body. The only way to correctly diagnose endometriosis is through a laparoscopy or keyhole surgery.
2. Endometriosis is not equal to infertility
One of the myths surrounding endometriosis is that it causes infertility. However, this is not true. When treated properly, endometriosis does not affect your fertility, and it is still safe for you to have children. At the same time, you should also know that being pregnant does not cure the condition.
3. It can reduce your sex drive
One of the symptoms of endometriosis is chronic pain all over the body. This coupled with fatigue and depression can reduce your sex drive drastically. Additionally, the act of intercourse itself also becomes painful for women suffering from endometriosis. This pain can be dealt with through pain relievers, or by experimenting with positions to find the one which is most comfortable for you.
4. Some women have a higher risk of endometriosis
The exact cause and triggers of endometriosis are still unknown. However, certain factors are said to raise the risk of endometriosis. These are:
1. Genetics: Endometriosis may be passed genetically from generation to generation.
2. Pelvic infections: Scarring of the uterine walls via infections or surgeries can give the menstrual blood that falls back to the fallopian tubes a way out of the uterine cavity, and hence lead to endometriosis.
3. Short Menstrual cycles: Women with menstrual cycles that are shorter than 27 days, or those who have periods that last longer than 7 days are more susceptible to endometriosis than others. However, myths that suggest delayed pregnancy as one of the causes of endometriosis are false.
5. There is no known cure
The treatment for endometriosis addresses it many symptoms as there is no known cure for the disease itself. Even a hysterectomy will not cure this disease unless it includes the removal of your ovaries as well. Over the counter pain medication may help deal with the muscle aches, while hormonal treatments that slow down the production of estrogen can help with the painful menses. Light exercises such as walking and swimming can also help deal with the discomfort of endometriosis.
The months of July and August comprise of the monsoon season. As per Ayurveda, this is the ideal opportunity for Pitta and Vata aggravation. All the warmth that gathers in the body in the summer is aggravated during the monsoon season. There are various skin diseases predominant in the rainy season. Basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. Skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep-seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
1. Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
2. Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
3. Erythroderma: This skin disease results in the scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
4. Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
5. Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease
Ayurveda is one of the most ancient ways by which Indians have been treating different kinds of health disorders and hair-related problems. Ayurvedic remedies consist brilliant ingredients which do not possess any kind of side effects and therefore, they are safe for use. Damaged hair is a very common problem which affects millions of people across the world every year and many of them look for natural ways to treat it.
Here are some brilliant Ayurvedic ways in which you can treat damaged hair and help yourself to regain the lost shine.
Bhringraj leaves help in increasing the strength of your hair and prevent baldness. This brilliant herb is present in both powder and oil form. So, you can use either of them depending on your personal preference. Mix the leaves with some water and turn it into a paste. After you have done so, apply it over your scalp and let it be for 20 minutes. Do this for 3 times a week and you will see brilliant results.
Amla is a very useful natural ingredient which holds high praise in Ayurvedic remedies. This increases the scalp health and tackles dandruff. It improves the overall condition of the hair and scalp which keeps it healthy. Amla rejuvenates damaged hair and helps you get back the natural beauty of your hair. Use some amla paste and apply it on your scalp for about 30 minutes to get better results. You must do this at least thrice a week.
Ritha seeds for hundreds of years have been used by women as an Ayurvedic remedy for damaged hair. Ritha promotes hair growth, scalp nourishment and removes dandruff effectively. All of these consequently help to maintain a good hair condition. Since it is a very mild ingredient, you can use it everyday to cleanse your hair. Take some Ritha seeds and soak them overnight. The next day boil them in the same water and collect the Ritha solution. Apply it on your hair and see some amazing results over time.
Another brilliant Ayurvedic ingredient which is truly meant to improve damaged hair condition. The rich antioxidant composition of this particular ingredient makes it very effective to cleanse your hair. It does not wash away the natural oils of your hair and prevents any potential damage to your cells from external pollutants. It will help you to detangle your hair, remove dandruff and strengthens the hair roots. Mix it with some water and form a slimy solution which you can apply on your hair and leave it for 10 minutes before washing it with water. Do this thrice a every week and you will yield positive results.
So here are some of the most effective and brilliant Ayurvedic ingredients which will help you to recover from your damaged hair. All of these ingredients are easily available and they also do not have any proven side effects as well.
I am 19 year old and I am suffering from ring worn on my private parts and especially near vagina it's very itchy please recommend some ointment.
Unwanted facial hair is a problematic condition for females and requires full treatment in the form of medicines and laser treatment.