Doctor in Krisna Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Krisna ClinicYour feedback matters!
Krisna Clinic Feeds
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just followed for the sake of religious rituals but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
1. Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands in for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
2. Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body thereby maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking it. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
3. Sukhasan: When ones sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. When having food in this position then a person has to bend and eat as they might have to move up and down while eating. When this happens the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
4. Vamakukshi and Shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleep can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minutes nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh.
Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced.
The above terms literally explain the famous praise, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
5. Ear Piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament but as per the Hindu traditions these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby's ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
6. Touching Feet of Elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched.
The only thing that can ruin a great meal is the feel of a bloated tummy afterwards! Usually, any abnormal swelling or increase in diameter of the abdominal area is termed as bloating. The condition has become very common and is experienced by people around the world. Poor diets, sedentary lifestyle, high levels of stress and need for daily medications seem to be making people more prone to this epidemic. It can sometimes also be a result of an underlying health issue that you might be unaware of. The good thing is that there are signs of it which can be watched out for.
What to Keep an Eye Out For: To start off, there is the sign which is considered to be rather obvious by many- flatulence. If a person wants to get rid of flatulence for an extended period, he or she should consider this to be a warning.
Bloating itself can be a sign for other problems which are deeper. The prime example of this happens to be coeliac disease. A bloating of the stomach which is accompanied by pain and a puzzling loss of weight could be signs of this disease.
If a fever seems to keep recurring without a cause which is explainable, it could be a sign of bloating. As a matter of fact, this sign along with bloating also does signal some infection, which should be looked at immediately by a medical professional. Also, too much stress on a person could be a sign of impending bloating issues.
Getting Rid of Bloating: In order to cure bloating which is caused by flatulence, an easy and elementary solution is to eat your food slowly and to chew properly. In a serious case, seeking adequate medical help is important.
When a person finds that he or she seems to be suffering from bloating very often, it is a good idea to maintain a food diary. This will help find whether there are certain trigger foods which cause bloating. The pattern can be discussed with your doctor and concrete steps can be taken towards a complete solution.
Simple lifestyle changes beyond the diet can also make a difference. These include correction of sleeping and eating habits of a person. You are also required to be very regular with this.
Bloating always has some signs which are associated with its causes so it makes good sense to be aware of the same as the saying goes - A stitch in time saves nine!
About 35% to almost 75% of the diabetic men can suffer from erectile dysfunctionat some point in life. A diabetic person may suffer from erectile dysfunction almost 10 to 15 years before he or she has contracted the condition. More than 50% diabetic middle aged men are prone to erectile dysfunction, whereas almost 95% of diabetic men who are above 70 suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Reason for Ed in Diabetic Men:
There are certain conditions, which have to be met to get an erection, such as healthy blood vessels, healthy nerves, sexual stimulation, male hormones, and desire. Diabetes damages the blood vessels and the nerves responsible for an erection. Hence, even with the required amount of male hormones and the desire to have a sexual experience, you might suffer from erectile dysfunction.
If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction due to diabetes, you will get various oral medications to treat the condition. But if you are suffering from diabetes as well as a heart condition, it is recommended not to use any oral medicines as that would interfere with the functioning of your heart. There are certain other therapies which you might consider in this case:
- Intracavernous injection therapy
- Vacuum erection device
- Penile prostheses
- Venous constriction device
- Sex therapy
- Intraurethral therapy
To determine the best method, various factors like your health and your capacity to tolerate a particular treatment is assessed. The best way to select one, will be after having a discussion with your urologist and taking his help to determine which method will be the most appropriate one.
The months of July and August comprise of the monsoon season. As per Ayurveda, this is the ideal opportunity for Pitta and Vata aggravation. All the warmth that gathers in the body in the summer is aggravated during the monsoon season. There are various skin diseases predominant in the rainy season. Basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. Skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep-seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
1. Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
2. Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
3. Erythroderma: This skin disease results in the scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
4. Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
5. Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated. Others are more complicated and require the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
As mentioned, there are different specific causes of different kinds of disorders resulting from a range of factors such as hormone levels, the functioning of the central nervous system, health of the uterus, etc.
Some of the most common causes of menstrual disorders are as follows:
Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of a malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
- Anatomic problems
One-fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
- Clotting irregularities
Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
- Medications and supplements
There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, Vitamin E supplements, etc.
- Miscellaneous factors
These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
So some of you are getting ready for honeymoon right !! some of you might be planning for second child, some of you might be thinking to start medicine for Infertility…So anyone thinking how our child should be like in future…wait don't think we are giving burden to our child before he arrives in this world.
What we mean by that is we need our child to be healthy, intelligent, fair complexion, disease-free, strong..so how this could happen in our child…does this all come in 1 package in our child !! (don’t laugh its true) Answer is yes…I will tell you a few stories about this-
- In our ancient India, the story of Abhimanyu is well known in the Mahabharata. Abhimanyu, the son of Arjuna, learned how to enter the Chakravyuha. when he was in his mother's womb. Abhimanyu had heard & learnt the technique by Krishna to Subhadra during her pregnancy.
- When Prahlad’s mother was pregnant, she used to listen to devotional songs. Therefore, even though Prahlad took birth in a Rakshasa family, he became a devotee of Lord Vishnu.
So likewise we have an example of Lord Rama, Swami vivekanand etc. in front of us.
Now the main point, Ancient Indian medicine has recommended need for the mental, spiritual and physical preparation of the mother before childbirth. Ayurveda describes the preparation of the couple planning pregnancy, three months prior to conception.
Because pregnancy should be by choice, and not by chance. The beginning is by pinda shuddhi or the purification of the gametes (sperm and ovum). If the couple is not in a state of mental stability and calmness, even if they are physically fit, they cannot give birth to a healthy child. This mental calmness and stability ("Sathwa Guna") of mind is closely related to one's food habits and many other factors. Abstinence from spicy foods and addictive substances is advised.
Moreover, in this fast running lifestyle where food adulteration, pesticides in vegetables, pollution in the air, Chemical & preservatives usage in all items makes our body, mind as well as the quality of sperm and ovum also less. To overcome the effect of all this negativity, we require building a strong positive environment so that our child gets protection before birth only.
So now how we can plan this Ayurveda Garbha Sanskar Programme
"MEGHDHARA" has the answer for this “THE AYURVEDIC WAY OF PLANNING PREGNANCY”
Ayurved Garbh Sanskar Program mainly consists of-
- Beej-Shuddhi by Panch Karma
- Garbhadhan-Vidhi and Aahwaan
- Pusavan Samskar
- Garbhini Paricharya
1. Beej-Shuddhi by Panch Karma:
Prior to conception, it's very important that the Matrubeej(Ovum) and Pitrubeej(Sperm) has no deformity and are pure in a biological sense. Impure or deformed Beej are responsible for hereditary deformity and improper concievation resulting in unhealthy or a baby with congenital deformities. In Ayurveda, Matrubeej and Pitrubeej are purified by means of an appropriate cleansing procedure called Panchkarma.
2. Garbhadhan-Vidhi and Aahwaan:
It’s the procedure of conception..where we need to form the environment for suitable to our child before doing Maithun (Intercourse)..so that we get child with fair complexion, healthy and devoid of bad environment effect. Like we decorate our house to welcome the new guest.
3. Pusavan Sanskar:
It is carried out after up to 3 months of conception. Pusavan Sanskar mainly is meant of good and healthy childbirth after delivery. Due to that child gets more immunity, health and intellectual power.
4. Garbhini Paricharya:
There are guidelines for food and mental attitude to be maintained by a mother during pregnancy. As the fetus grows in the womb, it gets various organs and mental abilities called Indriyas and Mind with the course of time during the nine months of its stay in the womb at a very specific time which is well-described in the scriptures of Ayurveda which is supported by modern research also.
I think now you understand the concept of garbha sanskar and how it is beneficial for our child’s future. So plan accordingly to give a gift to your child prior to birth.
Salad is no longer considered a poor man's diet. Gone are the days when the sole purpose of having a salad was to lose the stubborn and unwanted body fats. Salads can be extremely healthy and nutritious. With salads around, the long and gruesome hours in the kitchen are a thing of the past. A bowl full of lip smacking salad, well structured with fruits, vegetables and quality oils, will do your health a world of good. Say yes to salads and its benefits will leave you with a mouth open awe. Preparing salads is no rocket science. Get all the ingredients together, and savour in the palatable powerhouse of health and nourishment.
- A feeling of fullness like never before: Experiencing an irresistible craving for food? Salad is at your service. A bowl of salad will give you a feeling of fullness, keeping the hunger pangs and cravings at bay. With salads, you don't even need to be repetitive. A little modification; and your taste buds are in for a treat.
- Say no to dehydration: Most of the vegetables that go into your salad have high water content. Scorching summers or sweltering heat can leave a person dehydrated. Salads come as a great relief. It works amazingly to hydrate your body, thereby re-energizing you fully.
- Lettuce to fight insomnia: If a good sleep is all that you desire, salad is what you need. 'Lectucarium', a substance found in lettuce, work miraculously to treat insomnia. All the more reasons to include lettuce leaves in your salad.
- The goodness of vitamins and minerals are retained: A lot of important vitamins, minerals and some enzymes (mostly digestive, that gets denatured) are lost to cooking. Taking in raw vegetables ensure that the important vitamins and minerals are not lost. Some raw vegetables contain important enzymes (live) that can greatly aid in the digestion process.
- A salad rich in broccoli, avocados, bell peppers, berries are a rich source of antioxidants. Such salads work wonders and are an excellent boost for the immune system.
- Do not let wrinkles and saggy skin bother you. Some of the fruits and vegetables present in the salad help in collagen synthesis, thus giving your skin a natural glow. It is needless to say that spinach, lettuce and romaine, that form an integral part of your salads, are excellent for the eyesight.
- Some of the fibrous fruits and vegetables can effectively clean the intestine and colon.
The benefits of salads are immense.
Skin is one of the most obvious parts of our body which ages with an increase in the number of candles on our birthday cakes. As you age, joints tend to become stiffer and less flexible. The body does not recover from bumps and bruises as easily as it did before, and it becomes difficult to stand for extended time intervals. This is caused mostly by a breakdown of cartilage and inflammation of the synovium.
What is cartilage?
Cartilage is a flexible connective tissue. It connects the ends of two bones in a joint. It is softer than bone tissue but less flexible than muscle tissue. Cartilage is responsible for the smooth movement of joints.
With age, cartilage begins to degenerate. As the cartilage gets thinner, movement becomes more and more difficult. If left untreated, the cartilage may completely wear off leaving no buffer between the bones. This is one of the leading causes of knee replacement surgery.
What is synovium?
Synovium is a membrane responsible for keeping the cartilage healthy. It produces a thick fluid that keeps the cartilage and joint lubricated. In cases of osteoarthritis, this membrane can swell up and produce excess fluid. This in turn causes the joint to swell as well.
Along with age, factors like being overweight, genetics, gender and lifestyle also play a role in the condition of your joints. Being obese points towards a sedentary lifestyle and puts extra pressure on joints, leading to the thinning of cartilage. While men have higher chances of becoming osteoarthritis patients before 45, women have higher chances of developing this disease after 50. A healthy lifestyle is the easiest way to ensure that your joints work well even when you're old and grey.
Movement of the joints keeps the fluid in them moving. It also prevents the cartilage from shrinking and stiffening up. Exercise also makes the bones stronger, and slows the rate of bone tissue deterioration. Stretching exercises are also a good way to maintain the flexibility of joints.
Foods that are known as natural anti histamines, antioxidants and foods that fight inflammation promote healthy joints. Some of these are:
- Green tea: It prevents the breakdown of collagen and cartilage
- Nuts and seeds: These are rich in omega 3 fats that are essential for good bone health
- Ginger: It relieves pain and joint swelling
- Yogurt: It helps soothe tender joints and fights inflammation
- Pomegranate: It protects the cartilage against damage
Hot and cold therapy can also help relieve joint pain and reduce inflammation. As you get older, avoid putting too much pressure on your joints and give them adequate rest. Lastly, avoid smoking, as people who smoke have an increased risk of cartilage loss.
Endometriosis is a common gynecological disorder where the tissue lining the uterus grows outside the uterine cavity. Endometriosis is caused most commonly by menstrual blood flowing back into the fallopian tubes instead of leaving the body. This endometrial tissue may then leak into the abdomen through a surgical scar or cut in the uterine lining, leading to endometriosis. Here are five things you should know about this condition.
1. It is hard to diagnose
The first roadblock to diagnosing endometriosis is that though it is a very common condition, there is a lack of knowledge about it. The classic symptoms include heavy periods, painful bowel movements and urination, depression, fatigue and pain all over the body. The only way to correctly diagnose endometriosis is through a laparoscopy or keyhole surgery.
2. Endometriosis is not equal to infertility
One of the myths surrounding endometriosis is that it causes infertility. However, this is not true. When treated properly, endometriosis does not affect your fertility, and it is still safe for you to have children. At the same time, you should also know that being pregnant does not cure the condition.
3. It can reduce your sex drive
One of the symptoms of endometriosis is chronic pain all over the body. This coupled with fatigue and depression can reduce your sex drive drastically. Additionally, the act of intercourse itself also becomes painful for women suffering from endometriosis. This pain can be dealt with through pain relievers, or by experimenting with positions to find the one which is most comfortable for you.
4. Some women have a higher risk of endometriosis
The exact cause and triggers of endometriosis are still unknown. However, certain factors are said to raise the risk of endometriosis. These are:
1. Genetics: Endometriosis may be passed genetically from generation to generation.
2. Pelvic infections: Scarring of the uterine walls via infections or surgeries can give the menstrual blood that falls back to the fallopian tubes a way out of the uterine cavity, and hence lead to endometriosis.
3. Short Menstrual cycles: Women with menstrual cycles that are shorter than 27 days, or those who have periods that last longer than 7 days are more susceptible to endometriosis than others. However, myths that suggest delayed pregnancy as one of the causes of endometriosis are false.
5. There is no known cure
The treatment for endometriosis addresses it many symptoms as there is no known cure for the disease itself. Even a hysterectomy will not cure this disease unless it includes the removal of your ovaries as well. Over the counter pain medication may help deal with the muscle aches, while hormonal treatments that slow down the production of estrogen can help with the painful menses. Light exercises such as walking and swimming can also help deal with the discomfort of endometriosis.
Physical exercises and dieting go hand in hand in reducing weight. You sometimes believe that there are many foods, which help you to lose weight. But in several cases, they actually make it harder to lose weight.
There are some foods, which needs to be avoided when you are dieting. Such foods are:
- You might think that fruit juice is a very preferable option when you are dieting because of the nutrient product they hold. But many times the thing is not that.
- ou should not consume calorie when you are dieting. As such, many people often resort to fruit juices to seek carbohydrates instead. Yet, in opposition to popular belief, fruit juices provide the calories which such people would want to avoid.
- The natural sugars we find in fruits are not the same as that found in fruit juices. Fruit juices contain no fiber. So, sometimes it is just as same as a can of coke.
Diet fizzy drinks
- You think that diet sodas do not contain as much as normal soda, but it is just the same. The artificially sweetened beverages are the same and contain the same amount of sugar.
- In addition, these diet sodas stimulate your appetite and your urge to consume food increases. If you are someone with a sweet tooth then you can switch to sweet green tea instead.
Fake butter or margarine
- You sometimes have a tendency to think that butter contains fat, but margarine doesn't. However it is not true, and as such margarine also does not help reduce weight.
- The margarine products also contain trans-fats, which can prove to be very bad for your dieting regulation. It also increases the rate of having heart diseases.
- Apart from that, all the margarine products contain a high amount of omega 6, which is a kind of fatty acid.
Processed food with low fat
- You think that in processed food the fat is removed from the food and as such these foods are harmless to consume while dieting. Yet, it is not so because most of the time a very high amount of sugar is added to the processed food.
- Some studies have shown that low-carb foods are more beneficial than low-fat food. The low-fat food does not help you to maintain the right levels of glucose tolerance.
- Studies have shown that your rate of eating is increased up to 30% when you start thinking that you are having low-fat food.
Low-calorie snack bars
- If you think that cereal bars are a very healthy thing to consume during diet then you are wrong.
- Studies have said that 40% of cereal bars contain sugar. As it is artificially sweetened then it also contains glucose or fructose syrup which again is not good for your weight loss efforts.