Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Antenatal and Postnatal Exercise
Female Sexual Problems Treatment
Menstrual Problems Treatment
Medical Diseases in Pregnancy Treatment
High Risk Obstetrics
Dilatation And Curettage
Hi, I am 15 weeks pregnant and I have bacteria in urine test. Doctor prescribed niftas 100 mg tablet twice a day. Now I am using calcium, iron tablets and ecosprin also. Shall I take niftas tablet along with these tablets. Please let me know.
How to get normal delivery? What are the terms and conditions following in pregnancy time? How to calculate egg formation period? How to identify chromosome releasing. Guide me. I would like to plan my pregnancy.
I am 20 years college girl and I had my period's last month on. 5 November n on the very 3rd day of my period of 7th November I got intimate with my partner and he used protection while intercourse so is the chances for me to get pregnant and if no so when will I get my next periods date in December plzz plzz help.
Sir I have to ask a question 15 days ago I had sex with my girl friend now she feels stress and after using pregnancy test the double line comes she says she was pregnant. And she was too much worry about this even I am also what can I do. I fell shy from doctor what to do I cannot understand and also time goes. What should I do for her please suggest me. She says that she miss the 10 days of her period date now she sure about her pregnancy.
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
Any sort of hypertension during pregnancy can take a toll on the baby.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
3. High blood pressure might also give rise to a complication wherein, one might have to go for Caesarian section rather than a normal vaginal delivery.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
4. Nausea or vomiting
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately.
My wife is pregnant .during pregnancy if we do the kissing ,romance and sex then due to this our child affected by this activity.
I am 7 months pregnant and I feel as I am ignored by my husband he doesn't like to talk to me. He doesn't care for me. He doesn't make me feel special or pampers me. He doesn't have the time for me. He always give preference to others over me. He always love to talk to his sister and father and all this makes me feel ignored and bit depressed and in consequence I daily cry at night All alone. Will all this effect my unborn baby.
I am 26 years old. Actually I am on treatment now to get pregnant till 4 months. Still its not getting success. Now the doctor suggested me to take xray treatment to check if any blockage is there in tube. But I lost my hope in this treatment n thinking to go homeopathy. I need your suggestions.
Hi mam ,meri shaadi 2013 me hui h ab tk koi baccha nhi h .meri friend ne ek process k bare me bataya I.U.I process k baare me bataya h, uski ek Baar process hui magar wo ek month k baad hi fail ho gyi thi .uske baad usne wohi process ghar me ki apne husband k sperm le k disposal syringe me daal k apne utress me insert kar k inject kiya n she got pregnant. Usne mujhe bhi aisi Salah di h.kya aise ghar me ki gyi process (i.u.i) se ghar me pregnant hone k chances hote h?
I had unprotected sex 2 days before ovulation and He cum in me as was warm and I got told that if you had sex 1-2 days before ovulation then you definitely get pregnant as had it in most fertile time so what if my urine pregnancy test say not pregnant when test today as it would of been 10 days after ovulation and it would been done with clear blue pregnancy test and I need it to say positive pregnant as I would be as got told if had sex 2 days before ovulation then be pregnant.
I had sex with my bf on 2nd (protected) but for once he rubbed his penis near my anus. I got my periods on 11th and soon after than I got food poisoning and I was well again but since last fee days I feel like vomiting just after my meals. Can I be pregnant?
I took ipill within 24 hrs after had my first sex on 2nd day after my period end. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Next I take ipill immediately after had sex on 8th day of period end.
I am 32 years old having 2nd gravida completed 38 Weeks and 2 days. Avg fetal wt is 3.3 kg. HC#32.67 cm. Doctor suggested induced labor. Please suggest. B) is epidural analgesia is good for above condition as I was having too much pain in first delivery 5 years back.
I'm a 20 year old girl. I might be 1-week pregnant ,I've consulted with local doctor but even she's not sure about my pregnancy. I don't want to be pregnant right now, so I want an abortion can it be possible with Misoprostol pill? And what amount of dose would you recommend? I don't want to be pregnant at this moment I want a solution. Please help me out.
Childbirth comes within an age bracket. Women feel this more so than men. Career demands or other personal choices can delay the time to get pregnant. Thus, freezing your eggs can prove to be beneficial, if you delay childbirth to focus on your career or education, or if you have certain medical conditions such as cancer.
- Egg Retrieval: Before the eggs are harvested, there is a lot you have to do. The first month is spent taking blood tests and ultrasounds. In the second month, you will have to take medicines before your procedure for egg retrieval. Ultrasounds and blood tests are also conducted at this stage to monitor the growth of the eggs. Around the time of your ovulation, the eggs will be harvested. You will be lightly sedated during the procedure. After the procedure, you might feel bloated and experience cramping. At least 15 eggs are retrieved for optimum chances. The medicines prescribed are all hormone injections which you can self-administer.
- Freezing and Storage: The largest human cell is the egg. It is comprised mainly of water. When the eggs are frozen, crystals can form which can destroy it. So an anti-freeze replaces the water after the eggs are dehydrated. This prevents crystal formation. Eggs are frozen using vitrification. In this process, the eggs are either slowly or flash frozen. Eggs can be frozen for as long as 10 years. This does not hamper the quality.
- Risks: There is no guarantee that freezing eggs will lead to having a baby. Sometimes, eggs do not survive the freezing or the thaw.
- Advantages: For women who are suffering from cancer, freezing their eggs might be the best option. They might want to preserve their fertility before their cancer treatment starts. This is useful since radiation and chemotherapy can harm your chances of getting pregnant.
The obvious advantage of freezing your eggs would be the fact that it gives you time. It lets you decide and keeps you one step ahead of your biological clock.