Reconstruction Of Smile
Prp Hair Transplantation
Dermatologic Surgery Small
Ear Lobe Repair
Ear Lobe Correction
Double Chin Reduction
Peeling Of The Skin
Hello doctor. Mujhe left gaal pr ek pimple hua tha. Vo pimple paak nhi rha tha th maine ek raat ko yus pimple k as pass baam (A.p. Baam) lga kr so gyi thi. Pimple th beith gya. Pr balm k krn meri skin jaal si gyi hai. Light black type sa patch a gya hai. Jo bahut bura lg rha hai pls help me. Tki vo mark jld jld se jld chly jye.
What to do if I'm losing my hairs at the age of 18? I'm worried if I lose my all hairs I'll be bald.
I am 20 years old. I have a severe hair fall and dandruff .it is causing severe itching and my hair is getting white from past 2 years, now it is increased too much. Even my father had white hair in his twenties. I have dry skin too. please help me out mainly from dandruff and hairfall. I fell so sleepy during morning hours than night also.
I have a hair fall in front, suggest me some good hair control shampoo n some application to control hair fall.
I have lots of hair growth on my face, my eyebrows are joined & my beard is covery my whole face including hair growth near my eyes, forehead. My age is 20 years & my skin is very sensitive, I used to wax, bleach, hair removal cream but hair growth is becoming dense and thicker. Whats the best possible way to get rid of excessive hair growth on my face. Hairs on my body (hands &legs) are less but on face its by genetics.
Hello sir. Actually I have been facing skin problems from three years. I have used many medicines but it dint worked well. I have lots of whitee type of pimple or acne all over my face. Can you please suggest me something?
I have huge hair fall. My hair is very silky but now there is only 3/4 hair on my head how can I redevelop my hair and reduce hair fall. I used patanjali shampoo but it did nt workd now im using himalayan anti hairfall shampoo. I use hair oil of bajaj almond. Please give me gd suggestion.
Why my skin of feet is peeling of and became rough and dry I tried all type of cream but can't do anything so I requesting you for solution.
I have been recommending liquid berberis aquifolium Q an homeopathy medicine for skin complexion. From past 2 months I am not getting any differences. Do I wish to continue using the same or any other.
I have black marks on my legs for many years now, they are under the skin on outer side. Some people say it is sunburn, some say it happened due to acute dryness. Need to know if it can be cured or not, and what should I do. Mo doctor has been able to help till now.
My face Skin is very dry and Dull compared to other body parts. I use Sunscreen then also it doesn't improve. I had vitamin C tablet's course for six months but it was also not working, When I used "skintight" cream containing Hydroquinone and tretinoin, it was very effective to my skin but after use of two months my skin started to become dry again and Blackening the circles near nose. So I discontinued the use. Problem exists as same Actually when I remove my shirt it is very different than face color. When I don't go in to the sunlight then also My skin becomes black. It's actually Challenge for all good Doctors.
My eyes are getting very deep set over time and this is making my dark circles more obvious. Is there an over the counter under eye cream that I could buy? I hope I don't get any natural remedies because they either take too long or never seem to work, so please suggest me a really good and effective eye cream if possible.
I have noticed that I have black spots pimples I used several creams But no cream must ot remove this Help me in removing it.
I am losing a hair and I am getting white hair from last 6 months what are the prevents to be taken.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet.I am not sure what else can I do .Can u please halp me...............?
How to control hair fall and dandruff? I have tried many of dandruff control shampoo, but they didn't worked.
I'm 28. There are some marks, holes on my face and I came to know that those are acne scars. They are spreading slowly over the face. Im trying aloevera, but I do not think it is working. How to avoid and remove those acne scars. Any face cream or gel will works for that? I want my face to be clear and smooth as before without any marks. Please suggest any cream or home remedies which works. Thanks in advance.
Craniofacial surgery is a surgical procedure that deals with problems related to skull, face, jaws, neck etc. It involves surgical skills related to otolaryngology, plastic and maxillofacial surgery. This line of treatment involves bone manipulation and is not specific to any tissue. A Craniofacial surgeon often deals with organs such as muscle, bone, skin, and teeth.
Some of the common defects addressed by a craniofacial surgeon include facial fractures, Crouzon's Syndrome, craniofacial clefts, hemifacial microsomia and Treacher Collins Syndrome. A surgeon from this discipline undergoes training in otolaryngology, maxillofacial surgery and plastic surgery.
Here is a list of skull deformities that craniofacial surgery is capable of addressing:
1. Scaphocephaly: This is a disorder where the metopic suture is fused prematurely. This suture covers the front and back of the head. A shape deformity of this structure can result into a triangular and pointed forehead. This is found in 2.8 babies in a sample size of 10000 births. This tops the list of craniofacial surgery.
2. Trigonocephaly: The metopic suture gets prematurely fused in this type of conditions. The metopic suture lies in the forehead and premature fusion results in the forehead becoming pointed and triangular. The head appears as flattened from one side. This condition is witnessed in 1 out of 10000 births.
3. Brachycephaly: This is a condition where both the coronal sutures are fused permanently. The head appears high and wide when a person gets affected with this condition. This occurs in 1 out of 20,000 births.
4. Scaphocephaly: This is a condition where the sagittal suture is fused. This leads to non-growth of the skull in the perpendicular direction. This results in the head to be pointed and long. If the condition gets diagnosed within 6 months of the birth, the same can be rectified by opening the suture surgically.
In any case, where there is any involvement of the forehead, a procedure known as the front-supraorbital advancement is deployed to correct deformation of head shape. This procedure is typically performed at a younger age so that the brain get enough time and space to grow correctly. This also ensures that skull refrains from growing abnormally. This procedure moves both the skull and the eye socket forward.
Other forms of craniofacial surgery:
1. Plastic surgery: Plastic surgery deals with alteration, restoration, and reconstruction of body parts. Some of the surgical procedure includes microsurgery, burn surgery and hand surgery.
2. Maxillofacial surgery: Oral and maxillofacial surgery deal with diseases related to jaws, neck, head and other soft and head tissue of the mouth and jaw.
3. Orthognathic surgery: This form of surgery addresses problems of the face and the jaw which is related to growth, structure skeletal disharmonies and TMJ disorders.