Doctor in The Health care polyclinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for The Health care polyclinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hello sir how much time it will take for cure sir please refer me some medicine for I have ask questions for erectile dysfunction.
Hi doctor, I am facing pimples issues on my face, kindly suggest me homemade remedies for clear skin?
How to increase intestinal motility, because Mera PET 1 bar me khulke saaf nahi hota. Bar bar jana padta bai. Thoda thoda saaf hota hai.
I am suffering from acne pimples long time ago how could I cure from this pimple could you tell me please.
I am 23 years old girl, suffering from excessive hair fall from last 2 weeks, I took opinion from Dr. Batra they told it is due to DHT hormone, bt I found there treatment so much expensive, is there any other possible reasons for hair fall? And other treatment for hair fall which I should go for?
Mere husband ko har saal garmi me face par sir par neck back par pimple ki thara dana ho Jata hai unki umer 30 years Hai. Please suggest something
What is wheat allergy, Chilly allergy. What its reason and treatment. I am suffering wheat allergy. Tell me in hindi.
1) Apply petrolium jelly for prevent extream dryness
2) Apply coconut oil /olive oil /castor oil for relief from severe itching
3) Apply bakuchi oil for healing the eruption
4) Wash your hair daily with anti dandruff -sles free shampoo.
5) Eat flax seeds daily 10 grams.
6) Eat fangruk seeds 5 daily at bed time
7) Drink plenty of water
8) Take omega 3 capsule once in day
9) Take sun exposure atleast for 10 minutes in early morning
1) Don't be too aggresive to srub the lesions
2) Avoid picking up the scales
3) Don't give up
4) Don't ignore flare up
5) Do not take stress much
6) Avoid non veg -red meat
7) Avoid alcohol amd smoking
8) Avoid hot shower that dry your skin more
9) Avoid harsh product like laundry detergents, lotions, acids to touch your skin
10) Avoid any substance that makes injury to skin.