Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Global HomoeopathyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr.Ajitsingh is very dedicated professional,His diagnosis and treatments are extremely helpful, attention to patient is commendable, i strongly commanded him as one of the best Homeopathy practitioner
Dr. Ajit Singh P Rajput provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you for suggestion dr.
Earaches can make life miserable. At times, the pain gets so intense that it throws life in jeopardy. This is where homeopathic medicines come as a huge relief. Earaches of different origins can be effectively treated with homeopathic medicines.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is the best homeopathic relief for people suffering from excruciating earache. The pain usually aggravates at night. The maddening pain leaves the person mentally very agitated. The medicine is equally helpful for children who get agitated and irritated due to the unbearable pain.
- Pulsatilla: At times, the earache is accompanied by a thick (mostly greenish) discharge from the ear. As a result, the ear feels quite heavy. A person might also experience difficulty in hearing. The darting pain is at its worst self at night. Such earaches and associated symptoms are best treated with the homeopathic medicine, Pulsatilla.
Sometimes, even a little exposure to cold air can result in earaches. Worse still, there is a pus like discharge from the ear and fever. The ear is very sensitive to touch. Hepar Sulph is an ideal homeopathic remedy under such circumstances. Psorinum is mainly used when the pus like discharge has a very unpleasant odour.
At times, dental problems and throat infections can result in severe earache. Homeopathy has a solution for all. Plantago is an excellent homeopathic medicine to treat earaches resulting from toothache. Merc Sol is effective against earaches originating from dental problems. In such cases, there may be blood or yellow discharge from the ear and the pain gets unbearable at night.
Lachesis and Phytolacca are known to provide great relief from earaches resulting from throat infections. Lachesis is helpful when the throat pain slowly shoots up to the left ear. Swallowing of food makes the situation worse. Phytolacca, on the other hand, is the best medicine when the shooting ear pain is right sided. Belladonna helps to deal with severe and throbbing ear pain.
Infection of the Otitis Media (middle ear) is a common factor, resulting in earaches. There may be fever and pus like discharge. The hearing is also greatly impaired. At night, the pain reaches the superlative degree. Go for Hepar Sulph if the pain intensifies upon slightest exposure to cold air. Use Belladonna in case the ear infection is at a very nascent stage. Pulsatilla is equally effective to treat such earaches.
Many a times, the ear pain can be of nerve origin. It is more of a facial pain, with the ear being affected. Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein Oil) can be of great help and can also be effectively used as an ear drop to provide some relief.
There comes a stage in every woman's life when on one hand she is relieved to see the end of monthly menstruation, and on the other hand has to deal with a host of other problems. This is called menopause, and hot flushes are a common symptom faced by most menopausal women. Hot flushes can be described as spikes in internal body temperature and excessive sweating accompanied by dizziness, nausea and overall tiredness. Homeopathy can be very effective in relieving menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes. Each woman's symptoms of hot flushes are unique, and a homeopathic doctor will prescribe treatment based on her symptoms and personality characteristics. Five most common homeopathic remedies for hot flushes are:
Sepia is anti-spasmodic and an energy enhancer that is very effective for women who perspire heavily because of hot flushes and feel very weak. Sepia addresses not only the physical symptoms of the reproductive organs but also the emotional symptoms. It also treats associated hair loss, depression, irritability and a reduced libido.
Women who benefit from Lachesis are usually lively and easily excitable, but at the same time can quickly turn suspicious and aggressive. Menopause makes these symptoms worse. When it comes to hot flushes, Lachesis is especially beneficial for women who suffer from pressure and burning sensations on the vertex. Lachesis is also prescribed mostly for menopausal women who experience hot flushes that start from the head, and are worse just before sleeping or on waking up.
Pulsatilla is a useful remedy for any major hormonal change. It works very well on women who tend to be indecisive and do not like being isolated. Pulsatilla can be very effective if your hot flushes are followed by chilly spells and emotional upheaval.
If your hot flushes makes you feel like your face is on fire and turns your skin red, Belladonna is what you need. Doctors commonly prescribe this homeopathic remedy for patients who are restless and agitated and suffer from palpitations. Menopausal women with hot flushes, who benefit from Belladonna, also usually suffer from dizziness, throbbing headaches, diarrhea and swollen joints.
If you generally feel fine but any slight exertion makes you feel tired and you experience sudden hot flashes, you may need Ferrum Metallicum. This can be accompanied by heavy perspiration and chilly spells. Ferrum Metallicum works ideally on people who are naturally temperamental, intolerant and compulsive workers. "
In case you are not being able to sleep, you will have to think twice, because it is a very important part of your daily actions. However, you will also have to be considerate about the complications that arise on the chance that you lose your sleep. It happens to be the essential ingredient through which you can find your body and nerves at ease. Most important is that a larger part of the human race and its healthy living bases entirely on the proper running of the body and for that sleep is a must.
There are part more sorts of rest issues once we dig profound into the issue and not only the issue of insomnia or sleeplessness.
- Oversleeping (Hypersomnia): Normal rest therapeutically is said to be between 7 to 9 hours around evening time. In case you're dozing significantly more than this, you do experience the ill effects of hypersomnia. In this issue, individuals experience the ill effects of exorbitant day-time languor and laziness.
- Insomnia (Sleeplessness): This is by a long shot the most common issue and numerous individuals today are battling the issue all through the world.
- Night fear and bad dreams: Night dread are basic in kids. Scenes of extraordinary crying and dread amid lay down with trouble in stirring the kid can nearly analyze the night fear. There might possibly be any mental and additionally enthusiastic cause connected with such scenes in the youngsters. In any case, amid homeopathic treatment, one needs to consider every such element precisely.
- Parasomnia: These are rest issue that effect amid feelings of excitement from the Rapid Eye Movement rest or fractional feelings of excitement from NERM (Non-Rapid-Eye-Movement) rest.
Role of homeopathy in treating sleeping disorders:
Homeopathy is of great help in case of sleeping disorders as not only they have zero side effects, but also homeopathy focuses on treating the root cause of the problem. Further, with the help of homeopathic medicine your doctor will prescribe you a list of a list of precautions that you must follow, which will eventually help you to sleep better and the overall quality of sleep will also improve. Moreover, since these medicines are free from side effects, you also don't have to worry about the problem of dependency or addiction to these medicines.
- Coffea cruda
- Ambra grisea
The above mentioned medicines are on suggestive and based on your symptoms and your background history your doctor will prescribe the correct medicine and will control the frequency along with dosage.
Hello sir/madam, I'm 19 years old and my problem is my height is only around 5.4-5.5,and I really need to grow till 6 feet adding a few inches, and I need some help and medications to grow height, please help.
Bleeding from the nose in medical terminology is called 'Epistaxis'. It may be an indicator of weakened mucosa or septum or an inner disease. Bleeding from nose can occur suddenly, threatening life and making everyone anxious and restless. The nose comprises of many tiny vessels that bleed easily. Air movement through the nose can dry up and irritate the membranes lining the inside of the nose thus leading to formation of crusts. These crusts bleed when irritated by rubbing or blowing the nose. The lining of the nose is more likely to become dry and irritated from low humidity, allergies, cold, or sinusitis. Hence nosebleeds occur more frequently in the winter when viruses are common and heated indoor air dries out the nostrils.
The homoeopathic treatment not only treats for nose bleeding, it also tries to address the underlying the cause for the nosebleed condition. Since Homeopathy treatment is patient-oriented, in contrast to disease oriented allopathy, it gives importance to every feeling of the patient and aggravating factors. It reduces or stops bleeding by strengthening the nasal mucous membranes, blood vessel walls and by reducing congestion. By raising the immunity power, it prevents allergic reaction in the nose. Homeopathic treatment can give permanent relief to nose bleed without any side-effects.
As homeopathy works by restoring the vital balance in the body, it is an ideal therapy for the treatment of nosebleeds. One can choose one of the remedies listed below in the 6c or 30c strength, depending on the cause and symptoms.
When nosebleeds occur as a result of injury or after washing the face, with the nosebleed preceded by burning sensation, Arnica is excellent. Arnica is useful when there is copious bleeding after every over-exertion and during whooping cough. If there is a nosebleed after a fit of anger with a passive haemorrhage, accompanied by vomiting and nausea, Arsen alb has been found to be very effective.
Belladonna is recommended for nosebleeds in little children which occurs during fever at night. Belladonna is also effective when the nose bleeds in bed or on waking in the morning. Elderly people who sneeze a lot leading to nose bleed can take Carbo veg. They feel very fatigued and want cold air on them or want to be fanned.
Children suffering from worms should be given Cina. Such children have a constant desire to rub or pick into the nose, which damages the nasal mucosa. Ferrum phos is recommended if the person is pale, flushed, feels weak and feverish. When there is frequent nosebleeds due to a friable capillary in the nostril accompanied with engorged veins in the legs, then Hamamelis (witch hazel) gives relief.
Kali bich is a useful remedy for nosebleeds after a cold, preceded by pressure and tightness at the root of the nose. Phosphorus is helpful when profuse, bright red blood flows freely and will not clot, whereas Pulsatilla is for constitutional people with nasal polyps that cause nosebleeds.
These medicines should be taken only after the diagnosis cum advice of a qualified Homeopath.
Skin is the body's most expansive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality.
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are:
- Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
- Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
- Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin.
- Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
- Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
Asthma happens to be derived from of the Greek word 'toiled breathing' or ‘gasping'. Asthma is a condition portrayed by a paroxysmal wheezing breath dyspnoea (trouble in breathing), for the most part expiratory.
Factors that may induce asthma
As indicated by the etiology, bronchial asthma is separated in the accompanying gatherings:
1. Unfavorably susceptible (outward / atopic) Asthma: This sort of asthma is more often than not begins in youth and is frequently gone before by dermatitis. Be that as it may, a large portion of the youthful grown-ups (35 yrs) creating asthma likewise fall in this class. Hereditary elements likewise assume a huge part is this. In this sort of asthma the allergen prompts to generation of over the top (IgE) immunoglobulins.
2. Infective or Intrinsic Asthma: This is not innate or unfavorably susceptible, but rather might be brought on by, or if nothing else connected with upper respiratory tract or bronchial contamination which is generally popular.
Signs and symptoms of Asthma
Repetitive scene of paroxysmal dyspnoea (trouble in breathing). The breathing is worked, with a wheezing sound, for the most part on close. Asthma assaults regularly happen in the early hours of morning (when there is no prompt accelerating cause). Amid the assault patients frequently wants to sit then rests.
Medications: There are loads of meds in homeopathy for asthma side effects, but the choice of prescription fluctuates from patient to tolerant.
Ipecac (As per Medical Suggestion): This remedy is a nearby homeopathic metaphor to asthma, particularly to the convulsive assortment where the manifestations are incredible weight and uneasiness around the midsection.
Arsenicum (As per Medical Suggestion): As expressed above, this remedy has some similitude to other remedies, yet the season of assaults is soon after 12 pm. The patient has a lot of anguish and anxiety; he can't rests because of a paranoid fear of suffocation.
Nux vomica (As per Medical Suggestion): This remedy is a valuable remedy when the asthmatic assaults are brought on by gastric unsettling influences; basic fitful asthmas; there is some help by burping, the patient must extricate the apparel.
Kali bichromicum (As per Medical Suggestion): The potashes deliver asthmatic condition and under this remedy we discover the assaults going ahead around three or four o'clock in the morning, convincing the patient to sit up to breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.