Doctor in Dr. Vishwamohan Thakur
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwamohan ThakurYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am feeling that Dr.Thakur is more a friend than a doctor during my treatment of mental disorder Somatization. I was suffering from Somatization from last 18 years. Before starting Dr. Thakur treatment, I have done many medical investigations for diagnosis of any disease. The first most important part of any treatment is right diagnosis of disease or disorder & that was done by Dr. Thakur. I started his treatment for Somatization before 07 years & still continue. My condition was very critical when I started his treatment, however my health is improving day by day after every visit with him by combination of best counseling & best medicine. After that I suggested him to many of my friends & family members for their psychiatric problems & all are benefitted from his treatment. I strongly recommend him as a best doctor for all your mental disorders. Sachin Patel, M-09998007974.
Dr. Vishwamohaji ....what can I say ...speechless ...saying about your deeds for my family n me can't be described in words for me your name says everything Vishwa(world)Mohan (one of name of lord krishna) you truly arrived in our lives as god at the toughest time we were going thru ...when we met for the first time (in 2002) till today I never felt I am with a doctor. You made me feel at home with my uncle in your company till today and I msure for my entire life. I am blessed to have you as a uncle in my life whom I met as a doctor but since I met I found a great great doctor in my uncle who really healed all my uncle's wounds so softly as nothing happened to him and same with my mother in 2013 ....thanks would be very small for this deeds of yours .....respectfully yours Malay Jc & fa OK exmily
Dr. Vishwamohan Thakur brought me out of clinical depression. He was not at all patronizing or adamant. When I went to him with my wife for the first time I was a nervous wreck. Nothing interested me and a dark bottomless abyss was all that I confronted during my waking hours. It was Dr. Thakur who helped me come out of this terrible situation by proper medication and apt counseling. I wish him well. Kanaiya Varde
we have been in contact with Dr Thakur since last 5 years. We have found him to be extremely good psychiatrist, He give lot of time to his patients to understand the problems faced and to find right solution. He is also very good in counselling. We feel he is one of the best in this profession.
You are genius and knowledgeable doctor, there is no doubt. but you keep eyes on your staff also, some years ago when I visited your clinic, your ward-boy asking me for money(that is other than your fee), I have not given him, but it's bad impression for clinic.
As a doctor you are an extraordinary human being. Thanks for showing so much care and concern as well as for your effective analysis and diagnosis.
Dr. Meena Mehta
he is the best psychiatrist and psychotherapist in India. he always use new psychotherapy model with clients.
Hi, I have been facing a problem since last 8 years. Suddenly I feel like I will fall down. Then I start feeling anxiety and fear. I have fear of height also. I have consulted with doctor but he is saying everything is normal. But I am suffering a lot because of this.
Ocd query: I can not change anything in my room. Everything has to be in their respective places. Even I can not change the fused bulb of the room. I simply can not tolerate the distress associated with any change in room. Does changing something in my room and delaying putting in its position will help? Will delaying it again help? How does this delaying way help in ocd?
Pay attention to your emotions and moods. Depression is a medical condition that prevents the brain from regulating its emotions. Everyone feels down occasionally, but people suffering from depression frequently experience certain emotions or a combination of them. If you experience these emotions, or if they prevent you from functioning in your everyday life, then it is important to seek help. Some emotions you might feel if you are depressed include:
- Sadness. Are you often sad or low-spirited?
- Emptiness or numbness. Do you feel as though you have no emotions at all, or have trouble feeling anything?
- Hopelessness. Have you felt tempted to "give up", or had trouble imagining any improvement? Have you become more of a pessimist since you began suspecting depression?
- Guilt. Do you often feel guilty for little or no reason? Do these feelings stay with you and interfere with your ability to concentrate or enjoy yourself?
- Worthlessness. Do you have a low sense of self-worth?
- Irritability. Have you been snapping at people or getting into arguments without good reason? A short temper is another example of a mood change sometimes caused by depression, especially among men and teenagers.
- Low energy. Do you often feel tired, unable to perform routine tasks or concentrate, and prone to avoiding active motion?
- Indecisiveness. Do you have difficulty making minor decisions? Does attempting to make decisions make you feel overwhelmed and hopeless?
Watch for a desire to withdraw or isolate from friends and family. People who suffer from depression often stop spending time with friends, or lose interest in other things they used to enjoy. This is because they have a desire to isolate themselves or withdraw from their usual activities. Consider your desire to withdraw or isolate from people and how your social life and daily activities have changed in the past few months or over the past year.
- Make a list of the activities you regularly participated in before you started feeling worse, and estimate how often you did each one. Over the next couple weeks, make a note whenever you do one of these activities and see if your rate has significantly decreased.
Identify any suicidal thoughts. If you have thought about hurting yourself or even killing yourself, then it is important to seek immediate medical attention. Call emergency services right away, such as by dialing 911 in the US. Some other indications of suicidal tendencies include:
- Fantasizing about hurting or killing yourself.
- Giving away belongings and/or putting your affairs in order.
- Saying a final goodbye to people.
- Feeling like you are trapped or that there is no hope.
- Saying or thinking things like, “I would be better off dead,” or “People would be happier without me around.”
- Making a quick transition from feeling hopeless and depressed to feeling happy and calm.