Doctor in Dr. Hitesh D Acharya Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Hitesh D Acharya ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dr. Hitesh D Acharya Clinic Feeds
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery, and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain, and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe, and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains, and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain, and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating, and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease is a common infection in the female reproductive organs like the ovaries, the uterus and the fallopian tubes and also the inside of the pelvis. If left untreated for a long time, PID can lead to severe problems like pregnancy complications, infertility and cancer.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) like chlamydia and gonorrhea produce vaginal bacteria which travel to the interior organs and cause PID. Having unprotected sexual contact with someone who has an STD is the most common cause of PID. Moreover, medical processes like abortion, miscarriage, childbirth, insertion of contraceptive devices can also lead to bacterial infection. Having sex with a number of different people, or having sex before the age of 20, or having had an STD in the past, also increase the chances of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
The disease may show only minor symptoms or it may not show any symptom at all. When it does, the common symptoms are pelvic pain, discomfort while urinating or having intercourse, difficulties with menstruation and unusual fluid discharge from the vagina. Associated symptoms of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease include high fever, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, exhaustion, shivering and fainting.
A pelvic examination is conducted to check for abnormal bleeding from the cervix (the opening of the uterus), fluid discharge or severe pain in the uterus, fallopian tubes or in the ovaries.
Swabs taken from the cervix and the vagina are tested for STDs or other possible bacterial infections that may cause Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
An ultrasound or a Computerized Tomography (CT) scan is conducted to make sure that the symptoms are not being caused by other disorders like appendicitis or other kinds of infection in the reproductive organs.
A pregnancy test is also done to take the necessary precautions to protect the fetus from the adverse effects of the infection.
The treatment procedures of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease vary depending on the type of bacteria that caused the infection in the specific case. Antibiotic medication is used to treat the condition. In case of severe complications, the patient has to be hospitalized.
According to medical research, it has been found that almost 80 percent of people in this world suffer from lower back pain in their middle ages. In fact, those in the distinct field of orthopaedics or researching with spinal cord and associated problems have time and again said that lower back pain is caused due to various reasons, but no particular reason is usually found. Lower back pain on its own can be caused due to injury or muscle pull. But often it is a symptom of an accompanying health issue.
There are several reasons why a person can suffer from lower back pain. Some of these reasons are explained below.
- Body weight: Whenever you stand or sit, the entire body weight is pushed down towards your lower back. This makes your lower back withstand excessive pressure. The accurate amount of pressure would depend on the weight of the body of an individual. Hence, with so much weight concentrated in one area of the human body, it is bound to pain at times.
- Exercise: Exercise must be done under supervision. Not all exercises are perfect for every individual. Thus the trainer often customises several exercises depending upon your needs. However, if you try to practice it on your own in the absence of a trainer, then a minute mistake can cause pains in the body like lower back pains.
- Injury: Every time you play sports, you are asked to stand or sit in a proper posture to eliminate chances of getting hurt. However, at times, you still get hurt or get involved in an unfortunate accident. In such times, the lower back comes under critical condition and pains are bound to accompany it.
- Arthritis: If you suffer from arthritis, then your bones are weak enough to support your body weight. Due to this, the lower back is no longer able to support your body weight the way it used to in the past. This, along with the pain caused by the weakening of the bones, together cause lower back pain in your body. At times they are mild, but at certain times, they can be chronic as well.
These are some of the very common beliefs of why people suffer from lower back pain at least once in their lifetime. If you happen to experience such pains, then it is recommended that you consult your medical practitioner immediately to get it treated. Prolonged pain and negligence towards it can be fatal for your health.
Depression is a serious yet common mental health problem that can affect all age groups ranging from young children to the elderly. It is found to be more common among women when compared to men. It can take a toll over one’s peace of mind, physical health, interpersonal relationships as well as job performance (or academic performance). What is deceiving is, the person can also be functioning well, in which case, it can go unnoticed, leading to grave consequences. The good news is that depression is treatable and individuals are able to function much better with treatment. Affected individuals feel sad most of the time. He/she loses the ability to enjoy/be happy.
As a result of this, the daily activities that he/she participates in do not seem to appeal to him/her anymore. This is especially true in the case of socialising. The affected person will just seem to drop out of social circles. This can be said to be ironic because it is times like these when the individual with depression is in need of friends the most!
The individual seems to have an overriding belief that the status quo will not be altered by anything and he or she will be stuck in a rut in perpetuity. In other words, depressed people experience a perennial feeling of helplessness. Negative thoughts can also drive one to commit suicide.
A lot of people who have depression tend to experience a loss of energy. As a matter of fact, this is quite the case with men who enter a phase of depression, as the symptoms which are displayed by them can contrast sharply to those displayed by women. One of the reasons for men tending to report a higher chance of this than women is the fact that they are less likely to express feelings of self-loathing. Rather, they usually talk about sleep problems and a loss of interest in things that once they might have found to be interesting or even captivating. They also gradually get quite irritable.
When it comes to women, guilt is quite likely to be felt. They may also sleep a lot longer than what is considered to be normal. Eating habits are a better indication of the presence or absence of depression than most people would realise. Overeating is one of the prime signs, especially in the case of women who are depressed. This leads to them putting on weight, as the rise in the intake of food is compounded by a drop in the amount of healthy physical activity. On the other hand, many may also experience loss of appetite, which over a period of time can even lead to weight loss. Some women who are depressed also complain of aches and pains in the body.
A few individuals who are depressed also complain of weird experiences, like being able to hear voices calling out to them, abusing them in dirty language, asking them to hurt themselves (hallucinations). Some may be found to be extremely suspicious about people around them.
Hypertension or increased blood pressure is a disease that is caused due to our modern lifestyle. The blood vessels supplying blood to the various body parts become narrow, because of which additional pressure is exerted to ensure blood reaches all parts of the body.
This is a chronic condition and requires lifelong medication. Homeopathy, however, looks at treating hypertension holistically and will not only bring down the blood pressure temporarily but also address the underlying symptoms.
- Effective in treating hypertension that is caused by lifestyle changes
- Patient is usually thin, active, nervous, and irritable with a short temper.
- Increased tendency to consume caffeine, alcohol, and spicy and fried food.
- Males who are aggressive and highly ambitious
- Patient may have constipation.
- Person usually feels worse in the morning and gets better through the day.
- One of the best homeopathic medicines for high blood pressure
- The nervous system is highly irritated.
- Not to be used in pregnant women
- Reduces mortality in the long run
- Useful in patients who take excessive salt or are used to adding salt in all their food items
- The patient has a liking for salty, spicy, sour and fried food items.
- Increased thirst associated with a dry mouth
- Swelling of the feet and abdomen is very common.
- Swollen or puffy face
- Asymmetric coating of the tongue, anemia, and palpitations
- Past events in the person’s life, which may have provoked anger, but which is suppressed
- Flushing of the face
- Congested head and face due to increased blood flow and a throbbing headache
- Head feels heavy so much so that you cannot put down your head on a pillow.
- Head feels big and enlarged.
- There could be a correlation with the sun where exposure to sun aggravates the problem
- Patient does not feel like working, is irritated, and gets very excited at everything.
- Blood pressure is associated with hemorrhaging.
- Face appears flushed and pupils are dilated.
- Pulse rate is higher and there is throbbing of the temporal arteries.
- Useful where the blood pressure increases suddenly, in patients who normally have good BP readings
- Person has a fear of death and is very anxious.
- Increased restlessness and palpitations
- Patient could have congested headaches during these episodes.
- Blood pressure readings are worsened by smoking cigarettes.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.
What to be aware of?
There are cetrain things which must be avoided to prevent urinary tract infection:
- Genital hygiene
- Unprotected intercourse
- Dirty sanitary pads
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body.
Ayurveda is one of the most ancient ways by which Indians have been treating different kinds of health disorders and hair-related problems. Ayurvedic remedies consist brilliant ingredients which do not possess any kind of side effects and therefore, they are safe for use. Damaged hair is a very common problem which affects millions of people across the world every year and many of them look for natural ways to treat it.
Here are some brilliant Ayurvedic ways in which you can treat damaged hair and help yourself to regain the lost shine.
Bhringraj leaves help in increasing the strength of your hair and prevent baldness. This brilliant herb is present in both powder and oil form. So, you can use either of them depending on your personal preference. Mix the leaves with some water and turn it into a paste. After you have done so, apply it over your scalp and let it be for 20 minutes. Do this for 3 times a week and you will see brilliant results.
Amla is a very useful natural ingredient which holds high praise in Ayurvedic remedies. This increases the scalp health and tackles dandruff. It improves the overall condition of the hair and scalp which keeps it healthy. Amla rejuvenates damaged hair and helps you get back the natural beauty of your hair. Use some amla paste and apply it on your scalp for about 30 minutes to get better results. You must do this at least thrice a week.
Ritha seeds for hundreds of years have been used by women as an Ayurvedic remedy for damaged hair. Ritha promotes hair growth, scalp nourishment and removes dandruff effectively. All of these consequently help to maintain a good hair condition. Since it is a very mild ingredient, you can use it everyday to cleanse your hair. Take some Ritha seeds and soak them overnight. The next day boil them in the same water and collect the Ritha solution. Apply it on your hair and see some amazing results over time.
Another brilliant Ayurvedic ingredient which is truly meant to improve damaged hair condition. The rich antioxidant composition of this particular ingredient makes it very effective to cleanse your hair. It does not wash away the natural oils of your hair and prevents any potential damage to your cells from external pollutants. It will help you to detangle your hair, remove dandruff and strengthens the hair roots. Mix it with some water and form a slimy solution which you can apply on your hair and leave it for 10 minutes before washing it with water. Do this thrice a every week and you will yield positive results.
So here are some of the most effective and brilliant Ayurvedic ingredients which will help you to recover from your damaged hair. All of these ingredients are easily available and they also do not have any proven side effects as well.
Today, our lifestyle is a serious threat to our health. We live in a way in which we do not provide the right food to the body, nor do we exercise it right. Taking into account the fact that we consume so much processed food and even more unhealthy food, is there something that can be done? Well, of course! Without having to put much effort, follow some simple steps, which will result in plenty of benefits.
Remember, the main area of focus in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle is your diet. After all, it is true that this has massive effects on the health of any person, regardless the stage of life he or she is at. Have a look at the lifestyle modifications you should try to ensure a better health:
Sleep better: Over the longer run, it is impossible for a person to prosper health-wise if he or she does not get a sufficient amount of sleep, according to what is actually needed. A few simple things which can be done to improve a person’s sleep are cutting out caffeine and alcohol from one’s diet. While it may seem that alcohol helps a person sleep better, it does throw the sleep cycle out of whack. Similarly, caffeine has properties which contribute in keeping a person up for longer hours.
Eat a balanced diet: When it comes to the ideal diet for a healthy person, it should contain an adequate amount of nutrients and should also be balanced so as to not overload on any one set of nutrients. Comprehensiveness has its much required advantages. So adequate portions of fresh fruits and vegetables is a must, while you should keep a check on the consumption of sugar, fast food and starchy food items.
Quit smoking: Smoking is one of the worst habits any person can have and it does no favours for any individual, regardless of the situation that is faced. If no problems are faced, it can create its own! Apart from the repercussions on the heart, what also occurs when a person smokes is that the bones are weakened and the bladder is irritated. Additionally, the risk of cancerincreasing. So, who would want to compound the normal troubles of life with the misery all these things can provide?
- Focus on fitness: Regular exercise is something which is quite underrated. Consistency is said to be key. As a matter of fact, it improves sleep and does wonders for a person’s mood, apart from other health benefits such as keeping the weight in control. It not only protects joints, but also helps overall health, and can go a long way in letting you lead a healthy life.
Urology is a branch of medicine that deals with the diseases and disorders of the male and female urinary system and the male reproductive organs. It is a specialized branch of medicine that has been in existence for a long time and has advanced in many ways over the past two decades, courtesy the introduction of the laser technology. Laser technology has helped urologists tremendously and they have been able to treat a number of patients through laser-assisted surgery. The use of lasers has made it possible for the urologists to utilize endoscopic instruments with small-diameter that allow them to see the minutest details of the urinary tract and treat the complex cases with ease.
- Laser in bladder outlet obstruction: Bladder outlet obstruction is a blockage at the base of the bladder, which slows down or stops the flow of urine to the urethra, causing discomfort to the patient. Most men in their old age suffer from this problem and laser technology helps in conducting the surgical procedure to remove this blockage. It has been found that laser-assisted surgery results in lesser loss of blood as compared to open surgery. In some cases, blood transfusion after surgery is not required at all. Also, the hospital stay post operation is shorter, which ensures more comfort to the patient.
- Laser in urolithiasis: The formation of kidney stones in the urinary tract is known as urolithiasis. Treatment of these conditions requires surgical intervention and it is nowadays done with the help of endoscopic intracorporeal laser lithotripsy. This technique uses strong beams of laser light to locate the stones, fragment them, and remove them from the urinary tract. The laser technology is safe and can be used in the case of pregnant women too. It can easily access the hard stones present in difficult locations.
- Laser in benign prostatic hyperplasia: Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) refers to the enlargement of the prostate. Some of the symptoms of this condition include a frequent urge to urinate, problems in urination, inability to urinate, and loss of bladder control. It can also lead to UTI (urinary tract infection) and stones. It can be treated with photoselective vaporization of the prostate (PVP) in which the excess prostate tissues are melted away and the prostate shrinks back to its original state. Holmium laser ablation of the prostate (HoLAP) also does the same but holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP) cuts the excess tissue blocking the urethra.
- Laser in bladder cancer and urinary tract strictures: Bladder cancer refers to the abnormal growth of cells in the urinary tract and this is mostly found in the form of tumors. The tumors can be cancerous and transurethral bladder tumor resection (TURBT) laser technology can help in diagnosis, staging, as well as the treatment of malignant tumors. It makes use of cystoscope to remove the tumor. In the case of urinary tract strictures, the urethra becomes narrow, hindering the passage of urine. It can be caused due to an infection or injury. With endoscopic urethrotomy and usage of the cystoscope, the urologist removes the stricture or makes it evaporate with the help of a laser.
Laser technology is of immense value to urologists and offers many advantages to the patients as well. It is more comfortable and with more advances being made in this field, the future looks even brighter for the doctors as well as patients.