Doctor in Dr. Amit Bhatt Dental Clinic
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit Bhatt Dental ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dr. Amit Bhatt Dental Clinic Feeds
Area around my mouth such as upper lip portion and the chin portion feels burning sensation if I apply any face pack or anything or all of a sudden it starts burning and suddenly a large amount of sweat comes over those place I have an oily skin which I think is one of its reason. Please tell me what's is that and suggest me treatment to get rid of it.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear. For a beautiful smile its not only your white teeth but also properly aligned teeth play an important role. Get that perfect aligned smile by getting braces, few things to know about braces treatment
-There is no age limit to braces all you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth are healthy.
- There are a different type of braces which you can opt for based on your comfort, budget and professional needs
- A little discomfort can be expected especially in the first week, lukewarm water and salt gargle can relieve the discomfort. It will be a manageable one so nothing to worry about.
- You have to give extra time into your teeth cleaning routine, special brushes are there which help ortho patients to manage their oral hygiene.
- Retainer given after the treatment is over is a must. It helps in keeping the teeth stable at their position.
Rest we are just a call away for any query about the treatment or for any help during the treatment. The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile. Thanks!
What is the best treatment option for ulcers in the terminal ilium I mean 100% curable by which pathy allopathy homeo or ayurvedic.
Nobody is happy with their teeth and everybody wants whiter, brighter teeth. In the last few decades, tooth whitening is one of the most commonly done cosmetic dental procedures. Majority of these people are in the age of 10 to 25, who are very conscious about their looks.
What needs to be understood is that dental whitening is permissible to a certain extent. Not many people realize this and continue to use the tooth whiteners even after the desired result is achieved in an effort to get it a couple of more shades lighter. This is something that needs to be watched for.
Talking about safety of tooth whitening, some of the supposedly unsafe aspects are listed below:
Most products used currently are tested both on patients and in laboratory and are proven to be completely safe. However, overuse or misuse of these products can lead to issues. The active chemical ingredient in most of these products is hydrogen peroxide - most contain about 10% carbamide peroxide which breaks into hydrogen peroxide and urea. There are claims that this is carcinogenic. However, this is not the case and there is no strong correlation. Also, if the application is done correctly, there is very minimal exposure to hydrogen peroxide directly.
The second issue that most people associate tooth whitening is with tooth sensitivity and gum irritation. Both these symptoms are directly related to the percentage of carbamide peroxide. It is shown that products with more than 10% produce more teeth sensitivity and gum irritation than those that contain less than 10%. Improper tray selection can lead to gum irritation. Also, patients who are overzealous and go about whitening their teeth further can end up with severe sensitivity. The explanation in these cases is the enamel is worn off by the chemical leading to exposed dentinal tubules which, even when exposed due to caries, can cause sensitivity.
Listed below are some ways to avoid or reduce sensitivity -
1. When using the bleaching tray applicator, use it only for the recommended period of time. Do not keep it longer to make the teeth whiter.
2. Use a paste that is meant for sensitive teeth. The potassium nitrate in these will help relieve sensitivity.
3. Use a product with fluoride so that the teeth can remineralize. This can be used before and after tooth whitening for up to 4 minutes.
It is advisable to avoid tooth whitening in some cases like the following -
2. Breast feeding
3. Ceramic crowns or bridges in the front teeth - these cannot be bleached
4. Gingival disease with gum recession and exposed root - the sensitivity is sure to quite high
To avail the best results, always use clinically proven products under the supervision of a dentist.