Doctor in Ved Garbh Sanskar Centre
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Ved Garbh Sanskar CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Daxaben Patel to be very helpful. Thnkq Mam yes I'm married n I'm mother of one child his age is 10 yrs I missed my date my date is on 11 Nov I had check the pregancy test on 21 Nov it show positive
Purshottam Sidheswar Pandit
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Daxaben Patel to be knowledgeable, very helpful, well-reasoned, inspiring and practical. Thank you
This is a condition that refers to the inability of a man or women to reproduce. This term is also referred to women who cannot carry the child throughout the term of the pregnancy. It is a health issue that can affect anyone and there are several reasons behind it.
Causes of Infertility
In women, it can be due to hormonal imbalance, uterine fibroids, or even blocked fallopian tubes. Infertility can be an issue due to many other reasons as well. In males, it can be anything from physiological, anatomical to certain lifestyle problems.
Changing your lifestyle can help solve this condition. Leading a healthy life and reducing stress are few of the most effective ways to deal with it. However, there are Ayurvedic methods that can treat this condition without any side-effects.
According to Ayurveda, the problem of infertility happens when the ‘Shukra dhatu’ is weak. It can be energized using ayurvedic treatments which ensure that the nutrients in the food are absorbed by the body.
- Ashwagandha Churna and Kapikacchu: These are two natural ingredients that are effective in solving infertility issues in men. It increases the sperm count and also improves the sperm quality which in turn increases the chances of conception.
- Banyan Tree root: A well known Ayurvedic treatment for infertility can be found in the root of the banyan tree. It is crushed into a powder, mixed into the milk and consumed three times a week to obtain desired results.
- Swedanam: This treatment is used to treat infertility in men and should only be performed under the supervision of Ayurvedic doctors. This method induces sweating using blankets or exercises. This flushes out all the toxins from the body of the person suffering from infertility.
- Guduchi, Gokshura, and Triphala Churna: These are medicines that clear the blockages present in the body. They have several benefits one among them being curing infertility issues.
- Phala Gritam: Meant to treat female infertility, this medicine is a popular Ayurvedic medicine suggested by most doctors. This medicine is prepared by heating ghee with decoctions and herbs. Its intake by women helps in preventing abortion, strengthening the uterus and helps in curing infertility. Consume 1 – 2 teaspoon with hot milk on an empty stomach twice a day. This medicine works for the functional issues that cause infertility and is not meant for the structural problems.
- Virechanam: Compared to the other methods, this one may make the person slightly uncomfortable but is quite effective. In this method, detoxification is done through vomiting to rid the body of the undigested food.
Diet to follow along with Ayurvedic treatment
A diet must be followed along with taking the treatment in order to get positive results. There are a few ways in which you can alter your food habits. Alter your food choices and consume sufficient amounts of whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits and dairy products every day. Almonds and dried fruits are also known to help with the infertility problems, therefore, making them a part of your diet is a good option.
Infertility treatments can be difficult to deal with. It can give people a lot of stress and anxiety which further add to the complications. Consulting an expert and going for an all natural Ayurvedic solution can prove to be beneficial to you.
The body goes through a number of changes when a woman is pregnant. The belly expands, headaches and body aches become common, you may feel tired and exhausted all the time… In such a phase, exercising becomes difficult to even think about. However, it is important not to give in. While high-intensity workouts should be avoided yoga is great for pregnant women. It helps the mother-to-be cope with the changes in her body, relax and calms the body and mind.
Ideally, if you want to practice yoga during our pregnancy, you should enroll yourself in a prenatal yoga class or find an instructor to guide you. This is because not all asanas should be performed at this time. Here are a few do’s and don’ts to keep in mind:
- Do not practice any yoga asanas that involve lying on your back after the first trimester. These can reduce the blood flow to your uterus and keep your baby from getting the nutrition needed.
- Avoid asanas that stretch the abdominal muscles. When a woman is expecting a baby, a hormone called relaxin is produced. This allows the uterus walls to expand but at the same time soften the connective tissues. Thus, stretching can increase your risk of muscle pulls or strains.
- A pregnant woman’s center of gravity shifts after the second trimester. Thus, when you practice standing asanas, support yourself with a chair or stand beside a wall. This helps lower the risk of falling and injuring yourself. Avoid asanas that involve balancing on one leg for the same reason.
- Do not practice any form of hot yoga. Also, try to work out in a cool room. Overheating your body can endanger your baby’s health.
- Do not bend your abdomen, bend your hips. When you practice any asanas that involve bending, try keeping your upper and lower body as straight as possible. This gives your ribs space to move and lets you breathe easily.
- Do not practice any asanas that involve deep twists. When you must twist your body, twist from the shoulders instead of the abdomen.
Some of the best yoga asanas for pregnant women include the seated forward bend, standing forward bend, butterfly stretch, cobra asana, triangle pose and side angle pose. It is important to listen to your body and not test our limits at this time. If a particular pose feels uncomfortable or even slightly painful, stop it immediately. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Pregnancy is an enthralling phase that brings about many changes in a couple's (especially woman's) life. Carrying a life within oneself can be quite challenging. Ayurveda believes that for a healthy pregnancy, the doshas (Vata Dosha, Kapha Dosha, and Pitta Dosha) should be in perfect harmony. The aggravation of the dosha can wreak havoc in the pregnancy affecting the baby and the mother to a great extent. In this article, we will discuss the pivotal role played by music and reading during pregnancy, benefitting the mother and the baby both.
During pregnancy, it is a common sight to watch the mother talk to her baby in the womb. From her happiness to pain to anxiety, she shares them all with her baby. As per Ayurveda, a baby can be educated and cultured while they are still in the comfort of their mother's womb. Ayurveda emphasizes that a mother should read more during pregnancy. The hormonal changes and the other complications often trigger an aggravation of one or more doshas, leaving the woman stressed out and depressed. Reading helps a pregnant woman to relax. In some instances, reading has proved to even pacify the aggravated doshas. Since the baby can relate more to the mother's voice, reading can benefit the baby immensely.
Ayurveda suggests that during pregnancy, a woman should read more of spiritual books, books that give her happiness. Reading sad, depressing or horror related books can have a negative influence on the mother and even on the baby.
Pregnant or not, the significance of music therapy is immense. For the healthy physical and mental development of the baby, Ayurveda stresses upon positive thinking during pregnancy. Music comes with a healing effect that can help to keep stress, anxiety, and negative thoughts at bay. Be it the Vata, Kapha, or Pitta vitiation, there is music available to pacify each dosha, thereby restoring the dosha balance.
Ayurveda also states that the music vibrations can reach the baby in the womb, keeping the baby calm and ensuring a better mental agility. Just as music can heal a soul, it can also have a negative effect on a person. Thus, the choice of music is of prime importance during pregnancy. Refrain from loud music or songs that are sad and depressing. Ayurveda suggests that a pregnant woman should listen to more of soft, soulful, and spiritual music. Listening to shlokas, mantras, and other related chants and hymns can work wonders for the mother and the baby.
In addition to eliminating the negative energy and enhancing the stimulation of the brain in the baby, the healing music works wonders to open up and activate the chakras. There are seven chakras present in our body. The activation of these chakras plays a pivotal role in warding off a plethora of health problems.
Thus, in addition to a proper diet and lifestyle changes, reading and listening to music is highly beneficial during pregnancy and should be made a part of your daily routine. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ayurveda is a life science that ha: s been around for centuries. There are many treatments and medications in Ayurveda that improve the way of life. One such powerful method that increases the immunity in children is suvarnaprashan.
We live in a world where we are surrounded by chemicals be it in food, water or air. With the erratic changes in the climate and our lifestyle need a lot more care than before; giving Suvarnaprashan to your children is one way the parents can ensure that their children grow up to be smart, healthy and strong.
What is Suvarnaprashan?
Suvarnaprashan literally means gold bhasma and is one of the 16 rites of passage of human beings. This all-natural product has been used for over 1000 years and has proven to improve the health and mind of the child.
Suvarnaprashan is a mixture of gold ash, ghee, and honey and is fortified with herbal extracts like brahmi, vacha, shankhpushpi and others. Investing in the early stages of the child’s life is imperative. The early stages are where the body starts to grow and the mind is said to be most intelligent. Administering suvarnaprashan at this stage will make sure you reap the maximum benefits. Suvarnaprashan can be given to children up to the age of 16 years.
Let us take a look at the benefits of Suvarnaprashan:
- Boosts the Immune System: Till the age of 5, children are more susceptible to infections. Suvarnaprashan consists of herbs that can help in boosting the immunity system. It can protect children from fever, cold, and cough.
- Improves Memory: This method is very helpful in improving the brain health. It can increase the grasping power, improve attention and enhance the memory in children.
- Helps with Digestion: Suvarnaprashan improves the process of digestion and also increases the absorption of nutrients in the body. The loss of appetite and gastric discomfort are often faced by children. This method can treat both these issues.
- Skin Health: Skin is the perfect way of knowing the health of a person. This method removes the harmful toxins from the skin and performs a detoxification. This will improve the blood circulation and also improve the texture of the skin.
- Improves Hearing and Vision: This method when taken in the right amount and method, also benefits the eyesight and hearing.
- Mental Health: Temper and tantrums are often witnessed in children. Suvarnaprashan has a calming effect on the mind, that can help calm them down. Suvarnaprashan can also be suggested for children with learning disabilities and autism.
One thing to keep in mind is that Suvarnaprashan should be consumed on an empty stomach. It is best to consume food only 30 minutes after having it. This is one of the most effective ways of ensuring the good health of the child.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Nothing matters to a pregnant woman more than the well being of the baby. Garbh Sanskar, as indicative of the name, refers to educating the baby while still in the womb. It is an Ayurvedic practice to ensure that the baby has a sound physical as well as mental health with a high intelligence level. In this article, we will discuss this Ayurvedic practice in details for people to understand the term better.
It is a well-known fact that the baby, while still in the womb, can relate most to the mother. They form a special bond where the mother talks and sings to the baby, with the baby even reciprocating at times. Thus, the behavior of the mother can influence the development of the baby to a great extent. Garbh Sanskar suggests a concoction of dietary changes, physical activities (meditation, exercise, and yoga), and a lot more positive and healthy lifestyle habits that goes on to benefit the baby in the long run.
For Garbh Sanskar, the diet of a pregnant woman is of prime importance. The foods chosen should be nutritionally enriching.
- Foods that can aggravate the doshas or result in the build-up of Ama (such as processed and fast foods, packaged fruit and health drinks, frozen or canned foods, stale and cold foods, aerated, caffeinated, and alcoholic drinks and beverages) in the body will harm both the mother and the baby.
- Instead, consume more of fresh fruits and vegetables (especially avoid pineapple, papaya, aloe vera), whole grains, cereals, ghee, honey, milk, curd.
- The idea is to consume foods that will ensure maximum development of the baby.
- Panchamrut prepared using milk, sugar, honey, ghee, and curd is known to be highly beneficial for the brain development of the baby.
Meditation and Yoga:
- Meditation and yoga are highly beneficial for the mother and the baby. The pranayama and meditation also help to ward off stress and the negative energy that may affect the dosha balance.
- The Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog Pose), Upavistha Konasana (Wide-Legged Seated Forward Fold Pose), Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend Pose) are prenatal yogas that are sure to keep both the mother and the baby in good health.
Music can influence the health of the mother and the baby. According to Garbh Sanskar, listening to soft, soothing, and light music can help the mother and the baby to remain calm and relaxed. For maximum benefits, it is also a healthy practice to listen to spiritual music (Shlokas, Mantras, puja aarti, prayers).
Talking or reading to the baby can be highly enlightening for the baby. Garbh Sanskar suggests that a pregnant lady should either listen or read stories of courage, kindness and inspiration at least twice daily. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
If you want the baby to be healthy, maintain a healthy and cheerful environment around the pregnant woman. Keep her relaxed physically, mentally and emotionally.
Hello i am a married man aged 34. Can I take dabur shilajit gold and himalaya confido together? If yes then what would be the dosage and for how many days?
I have a cyst in vagina. I go to doctor consulting. She said it's a bartholin. Why it comes. Permanent solution I want. Help me sir.
I was suffering from diarrhea (loose motions) for almost 20 days and also I was hospitalized for 6 days but it was starting again after 2 3 days than after getting discharged I consulted Gastro he advised for immunity blood test and Endoscopy and Colonoscopy but Endoscopy and biopsy result came normal blood reports also came normal so he skipped colonoscopy But now after a month over motions are in control it's not loose but it's imbalanced some time once in day some time twice trice in day and in stomach near by belly on my left hand side and down side it's paining also same side behind below waist it's blinking paining like tooth pain So what to do please guide me.
Menopause is one of the most significant transitions in the life of a woman. While it is a natural process, it often entails a lot of discomfort and re-adjustment. A woman’s body undergoes a lot of hormonal changes, it is therefore essential to maintain a healthy sociological and physiological ambience around the woman to minimize the distress that can potentially arise in times like these. During menopausal changes, the body tends to amass a lot of impurities.
Ayurveda recommends specific diet plans and lifestyle decisions to ease out the transition. Ayurvedic methods are aimed at reducing the enormous emotional stress that a woman is likely to endure during these times. Some of the practices that can mitigate the anxiety caused by menopause have been enlisted below:
Balanced Diet: Having the necessary nutrients in the rightful quantity is extremely necessary to soothe the menopause induced agitations and trauma. Ayurveda recommends that you avoid food items that trigger off indigestion problems. Extremely salty and sour foods as well as spicy and oily foods can prove to be detrimental for you during menopause. Dressings and condiments like ketchup and mustard are known to not resonate well with the digestive system when your body is undergoing hormonal changes. Ideally, you must follow an astringent diet. Food items which are sweet and bitter to taste have benefiting properties. Wheat based foods as well as sweetened dairy products are extremely favorable. You may also look at leafy vegetables for purifying the system from within and acting as a rich source of protein. One of the most foremost guidelines to follow during menopause is the increased intake of water.
Lifestyle Choices: To facilitate an easy transition of the bodily systems, you need to advocate certain conscious lifestyle changes as well. It is important to adapt to a healthier way of living so as to avert any physiological consequence of menopause. You need to get sufficient amount of sleep in the course of a day. Sleep rejuvenates and refreshes the body for a healthy mechanism and provides the requisite amount of rest. Hot oil massages can also prove therapeutic during menopause and palliate pains and irritations that are likely to occur in such times. A timely intake of the meals is yet another mandatory routine that you must follow to battle the menopausal discomforts. Finally, Ayurveda recommends regular exercising for leading a happy and healthy life ahead.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!