Doctor in Jha Homeopathic clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Jha Homeopathic clinicYour feedback matters!
Jha Homeopathic clinic Feeds
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery, and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain, and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe, and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains, and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain, and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating, and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences.
Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work. You, therefore, have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons, each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities.
Eardrum perforation is a condition that is more common in young children, though it can affect people across all age groups. A rupture or a hole in the thin membrane separating the ear canal from the middle ear results in eardrum perforation.
Here is a brief account that will help you further understand the symptoms so as to seek treatment at the right time before the condition causes any complication.
Signs and symptoms:
A person with a perforated eardrum may have symptoms that include,
- Sharp pain that subsides quickly
- Ear fluid release
- Ringing sound in the ear (tinnitus)
- Partial or complete hearing loss
- Occasionally, fever
Causes of Eardrum Perforation:
The causes of eardrum hole may stem from an infection, injury or chronic disorders related to Eustachian tube. A perforated eardrum from trauma may occur when there is a skull fracture or after a sudden explosion or if the ear is struck directly. In patients with chronic problems with Eustachian tube, the eardrum can become weak and open up. Eardrum perforations may also be caused due to rapid pressure changes such as during air travel.
Treating Eardrum Perforations:
A perforated eardrum caused by infections or pressure changes usually cures in weeks without treatment, however, when the condition does not improve for a significant period of time, medical intervention is required.
Before attempting to correct any eardrum perforation, a hearing test is required to be performed. Then the treatment process would be initiated to close the perforation. This is done due to the advantages it provides including preventing water from entering the middle ear while taking a bath or swimming or showering and also improved hearing. It also prevents the development of cholesteatoma which may cause chronic infection as well as the destruction of the internal ear structures.
When the perforation is too small, a patient may be advised to observe the problem and check whether it is healing on its own. The hearing is generally improved with the closure of the eardrum. An ENT specialist may determine whether a paper patch will be able to provide an adequate closure of the hole in the eardrum and in case it doesn't help, surgery may be required to help the condition.
There are many treatment options, but most of them involve placement of the new patch across the perforation for allowing it to heal. This process is medically termed as tympanoplasty, and the surgery is quite useful in repairing the perforation which helps in bringing back the lost sense of hearing.
Eardrum perforation is a serious health condition that needs to be treated without further delay. It is essential to consult with an ENT specialist to get it treated before any complications arise.
One of the most common neurological conditions men and women suffer from is a headache. Headaches usually vary in terms of location, intensity and duration and may be treated with simple home remedies or over the counter medications. One of the most renowned types of headache is known as a migraine. Other common types of headaches include sinus headaches and tension headaches.
- Migraines: Migraines are very painful headaches that may be accompanied by a feeling of nausea, vomiting, increased sensitivity to light and a pounding pain in the head. They are caused by a change in concentration of neurotransmitters in the brain which in turn make blood vessels expand thereby bringing on a migraine.
- Tension headaches: The pain of a tension headache is considered mild or moderate in comparison to migraines. This type of headache is characterised by throbbing pain on both sides of the head and pain in the neck and behind the eyes. Tension headaches are caused by the contraction of muscles in the head and neck.
- Cluster headaches: Cluster headaches are characterised by a series of short yet intense headaches that may occur every day or several weeks or months. In most cases, they recur on a seasonal basis i.e., people tend to get them at the same time of the year. The pain caused by cluster headaches may be more severe than that of a migraine but these headaches do not last as long. They are caused by the activation of a specific nerve pathway that is responsible for facial sensations. Cluster headaches are the most uncommon type of headaches.
- Rebound headaches: In most cases, a headache can be cured with over the counter remedies. However, excessive or incorrect use of these medications can cause a rebound headache. These medications may trigger another headache when their effect wears off. This makes the person retake the medicine leading to a vicious cycle. Rebound headaches are most often caused by medicines that contain caffeine.
- Secondary headaches: While the above types of headaches are categorised as primary headaches, a headache that is caused by another condition is known as a secondary headache. Secondary headaches are commonly caused by severe hypertension, sinusitis, pharyngitis and other types of head trauma. Tumours, subdural hematoma or other conditions that take up space in the head can also cause secondary headaches. Secondary headaches are a greater cause for concern than primary headaches and should not be ignored.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease is a common infection in the female reproductive organs like the ovaries, the uterus and the fallopian tubes and also the inside of the pelvis. If left untreated for a long time, PID can lead to severe problems like pregnancy complications, infertility and cancer.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) like chlamydia and gonorrhea produce vaginal bacteria which travel to the interior organs and cause PID. Having unprotected sexual contact with someone who has an STD is the most common cause of PID. Moreover, medical processes like abortion, miscarriage, childbirth, insertion of contraceptive devices can also lead to bacterial infection. Having sex with a number of different people, or having sex before the age of 20, or having had an STD in the past, also increase the chances of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
The disease may show only minor symptoms or it may not show any symptom at all. When it does, the common symptoms are pelvic pain, discomfort while urinating or having intercourse, difficulties with menstruation and unusual fluid discharge from the vagina. Associated symptoms of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease include high fever, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, exhaustion, shivering and fainting.
A pelvic examination is conducted to check for abnormal bleeding from the cervix (the opening of the uterus), fluid discharge or severe pain in the uterus, fallopian tubes or in the ovaries.
Swabs taken from the cervix and the vagina are tested for STDs or other possible bacterial infections that may cause Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
An ultrasound or a Computerized Tomography (CT) scan is conducted to make sure that the symptoms are not being caused by other disorders like appendicitis or other kinds of infection in the reproductive organs.
A pregnancy test is also done to take the necessary precautions to protect the fetus from the adverse effects of the infection.
The treatment procedures of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease vary depending on the type of bacteria that caused the infection in the specific case. Antibiotic medication is used to treat the condition. In case of severe complications, the patient has to be hospitalized.
Homeopathy is the best alternative to avoid surgery specially, in the cases of piles, fissure, fistula. There are many cases that were recommended operation but with homeopathy not only they were treated successfully but the surgery was also not done.
Piles or haemorrhoids cause severe bleeding in the anal region due to an abnormal enlargement of the rectal veins. The bleeding occurs as a result of a sudden increase in pressure in the rectal area. The haemorrhoids which tend to grow in the exterior part of the anus tends to be severe painful as compared to the internal haemorrhoids (which are invisible and grows in the interior portion of the rectal area).
The major causes of haemorrhoids are genetic factors, pelvic tumours, excessive alcohol consumption, obesity, lack of regular physical exercise, undiagnosed and chronic gastric disorders like dysentery, diarrhoea or constipation and a significant increase in the weight of the uterus during pregnancy.
The sign of piles might include intense pain and irritation in the rectal area along with the presence of blood in the faeces and abnormal swelling of the affected area. If taken in a prescribed dosage, homeopathy can be very effective in curing piles. The most beneficial homeopathic preparations for piles are:
- Nux vomica: This homeopathic preparation is useful in curing piles which display symptoms of extreme aggressiveness and intolerance to cold weather. If piles are caused due to excessive intake of spicy foods and alcohol or cigarettes, this homeopathic preparation can work as an effective cure.
- Hamamelis: This preparation is useful to cure piles which show symptoms of blood in the faeces along with a sensation of discomfort and contusion.
- Ratanhia: This preparation provides a remedy for severely painful hemorrhoids (which causes complications during excretion). Symptoms include severe pain which stays for several hours after excretion along with a burning sensation. It may be relieved with the help of cold water.
- Graphites: If you suffer from the symptoms of chronic constipation, frequent skin eruptions and recurrent instances of menstrual anomalies in females along with piles, this homeopathic medication can provide effective cure to you.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum: This homeopathic preparation provides an effective remedy for non-bleeding hemorrhoids along with the symptoms of severe back pain and pain in the anal regions.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic preparation can prove effective in curing piles with the symptoms of a burning sensation during any forms of physical movement. If the hemorrhoids bleed extensively and are bluish in color, this homeopathic preparation can be beneficial in such cases.
Chronic nephritis is a type of Glomerulonephritis (GN). In this condition, irritation takes place in the Glomeruli, which are parts in your kidneys comprising tiny blood vessels. These knots of vessels filter your blood and remove excess fluids from the body. In case your glomeruli are harmed, your kidneys will quit working properly and you can suffer from kidney failure. It is a very serious illness that can be life threatening and requires immediate medical intervention.
The condition is also called nephritis. There can be both acute and chronic nephritis. The chronic type of GN can take several years to develop with almost no obvious symptoms. This can cause irreversible harm to your kidneys and also prompt complete kidney failure.
Causes and risks:
A hereditary condition can once in a while cause chronic nephritis. It happens in young men with poor vision and poor hearing. Persistent and untreated conditions may also bring about chronic nephritis. A history of cancer in the family may likewise put you at danger. Having acute nephritis may make you more prone to build up chronic nephritis later on. Being exposed to some hydrocarbon solvents may build the danger of chronic nephritis. Chronic nephritis does not generally have a clear-cut cause. About 25% of individuals with this condition have no history of kidney diseases.
A few symptoms of chronic nephritis include:
- Blood or abundance protein in your urine
- Swelling in lower legs
- Continuous urination during evenings
- Bubbly or frothy urine (from abundance protein)
- Stomach pain
- Continuous nosebleeds
Depending upon the symptoms of the problem, the treatment might be distinctive. Some of the ways it can be dealt with are:
- Controlling hypertension, particularly if that is the hidden cause for the problem. Circulatory strain might be difficult to control when your kidneys are not working properly. If so, your specialist may prescribe pulse medicines, including angiotensin-changing over catalyst inhibitors. Some of these medicines include Captopril, Lisinopril and Perindopril.
- Your specialist may likewise recommend angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs). Some of these may include Losartan, Irbesartan and Valsartan.
- Another technique to reduce immune-triggered aggravation is plasmapheresis. This procedure expels the liquid part of the blood (plasma) and replaces it with intravenous (IV) liquids or donated plasma (without any antibodies).
For chronic GN, you will have to decrease the level of protein, salt and potassium in your diet. Also, you should observe the amount of fluid you drink. Calcium supplements might be suggested and you may need to take diuretics to lessen swelling. Not surprisingly, check with your general physician or kidney specialist for rules about dietary restrictions or food. In case your condition worsens and causes kidney failure, you may need dialysis. This is a technique where a machine filters your blood. In the end, you may require a kidney transplant.
According to medical research, it has been found that almost 80 percent of people in this world suffer from lower back pain in their middle ages. In fact, those in the distinct field of orthopaedics or researching with spinal cord and associated problems have time and again said that lower back pain is caused due to various reasons, but no particular reason is usually found. Lower back pain on its own can be caused due to injury or muscle pull. But often it is a symptom of an accompanying health issue.
There are several reasons why a person can suffer from lower back pain. Some of these reasons are explained below.
- Body weight: Whenever you stand or sit, the entire body weight is pushed down towards your lower back. This makes your lower back withstand excessive pressure. The accurate amount of pressure would depend on the weight of the body of an individual. Hence, with so much weight concentrated in one area of the human body, it is bound to pain at times.
- Exercise: Exercise must be done under supervision. Not all exercises are perfect for every individual. Thus the trainer often customises several exercises depending upon your needs. However, if you try to practice it on your own in the absence of a trainer, then a minute mistake can cause pains in the body like lower back pains.
- Injury: Every time you play sports, you are asked to stand or sit in a proper posture to eliminate chances of getting hurt. However, at times, you still get hurt or get involved in an unfortunate accident. In such times, the lower back comes under critical condition and pains are bound to accompany it.
- Arthritis: If you suffer from arthritis, then your bones are weak enough to support your body weight. Due to this, the lower back is no longer able to support your body weight the way it used to in the past. This, along with the pain caused by the weakening of the bones, together cause lower back pain in your body. At times they are mild, but at certain times, they can be chronic as well.
These are some of the very common beliefs of why people suffer from lower back pain at least once in their lifetime. If you happen to experience such pains, then it is recommended that you consult your medical practitioner immediately to get it treated. Prolonged pain and negligence towards it can be fatal for your health.
Although there is no single reason why someone may have suicidal tendencies, certain things can increase the risk. An individual is more likely to have suicidal thoughts if he has a mental health condition like depression, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. The vulnerability also increases in cases of alcoholism, drug abuse or poor job security. It may not be possible to prevent suicidal thoughts, but keeping one's mind healthy with regular exercise, healthy eating and maintaining friendships can help one deal better with stress.
It can be very upsetting, when someone says things which sound as if the person is considering suicide. One may not be sure what to do to help as to whether one should take talk of suicide seriously, or if intervention might make the situation worse. Taking action is always the best choice. One of the best things one can do if someone is feeling suicidal is to encourage them to talk about their feelings and to listen to what they say. One can provide the best help by listening and not being judgemental. If the person has been diagnosed with a mental health condition like depression, one can take advice from his care team.
One should avoid offering solutions. While listening, do not give in to the temptation of providing a solution. One should ask open-ended questions so that the person remains in control and expresses his feelings. On the contrary, it will offer an opportunity to talk about feelings which may reduce the risk of acting on suicidal feelings. Ensure that the person is not left on his own, if there is immediate danger. One cannot always tell when a loved one or friend is considering suicide, so one must be on the lookout for warning signs. The warning signs could be talking about suicide, buying or stocking pills, withdrawing from social life, increase in alcohol or drugs, personality changes like severely agitated and saying goodbye to people as if seeing them for the last time. It is also important that one does not make judgements about how a person is thinking or behaving.
After listening to their feelings, one may feel that certain aspects of their thinking and behaviour are making their problems worse. But pointing this out will not be particularly helpful to them. Reassurance, respect and support will only help someone during these difficult periods. As a final note, one must realise that talking to someone about their feelings is not long lasting and can help them feel safe and secure temporarily. A professional help can provide the long-term support to help someone overcome their suicidal tendencies. That will the person to deal with the primary issues behind someone's suicidal thoughts, besides offering advice and support.
The thyroid gland, in the lower front of the neck, releases hormones in the bloodstream that affect almost every part of your body, from your brain and heart, to your skin and muscles. It also controls metabolism which is the process of changing the food you eat into energy. When the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone, it is called hypothyroidism.
Symptoms of hypothyroidism include:
- Hair loss and dry hair
- Dry skin
- Sensitivity to cold
- Decreased heart rate
- Goitre (swollen thyroid glands)
- Weight gain and difficulty in losing that weight
- Persistent jaundice
Hypothyroidism is not curable, but it can be controlled with the right medication. Along with taking your medicines, you can also adopt the following lifestyle changes:
- Eat right: While there is no specific diet for hypothyroidism, you should consume vegetables, fruits, whole grains, healthy fats and lean proteins. Since gaining weight is a common symptom of hypothyroidism, eating the right things can help you maintain your weight.
- Regular exercise and Yoga: Exercising and yoga can reduce stress, improve energy and help you maintain your optimum weight. Aerobics (for example, cardio), flexibility and strengthening workouts can help with hypothyroidism. Other than that, light weightlifting, yoga and walking, are also beneficial. Do not forget to consult your doctor before you start on any of these exercises.
- Reduce stress: Hypothyroidism is chronic, and the one thing that worsens chronic diseases is stress. Stress has serious repercussions on your overall health. So it is important to reduce your stress as much as you can. Meditate daily, at least for five minutes, and schedule a weekly massage to deal with your stress.
- Get enough sleep: Fatigue is a symptom of hypothyroidism; you feel tired and sluggish throughout the day. The best way to counter this is to establish a schedule for sleeping. Try to sleep and wake up every day at the same time in the night and in the morning. Generally, sleeping for seven to eight hours is recommended.