Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Dentists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishwanath Singh
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwanath SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I am glad to part of this I hope we got my solutions I have an small problem like germs and yellow sadows on that pls suggest me any tips.
Sir I have teeth gap in childhood it is so small but now it become so large and 3-4 gap occurred so teeth are coming outside is there any method other than braces if have please recommend.
How to whitening my yellowish teeth? I have bad mouth odor also. Please tell me any best toothpaste for whitening my teeth.
I want treatment for oral candidiasis or oral yeast infection. Which test is available that will tell I have yeast infection. Which doctor I should meet. I have coated tongue, pain and fatigue. Please suggest me a doctor nearby in up or suggest medicine.
I hav long hair but now a days it is getting tangled a lot. My hair gets a lot of knots. I could not detangle it easily. Also I use wide tooth combs only. But while detangling a lot of hair is falling off. Do I want to cut my hair in short to avoid detangling.
I had minor gaps in frontal two teeth which looks bad, I want to know that how many time it should take if I get bristles?
My mother's have a teeth problem.Actually when she take some heavy weight then blood comes up in side the joint of teeth.Tell me the solution please?
I am having toothache problem. I dono whether it is due to sensitiveness or another. But not often, it will pain when eating snacks especially crispy items. And also often the food particles gets sticked in my teeth for which I eat badam and pista daily morning. It will sticked inside tooth and will irritate me a lot. Even I could not take that out till evening. Kindly say some solution for these problems.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.