Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal DevYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He ensures that she listens to his patients. Wish All Nature Cure has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Vishal Dev. With the help of his treatment for naturopathy treatment I am feeling so great. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of naturopathy treatmentVishal Dev has expert knowledge in the field. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from naturopathy treatment.
I felt strange that I wasnt able to lose weight. The Wish All Nature Cure is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. So many doctors I consulted, but herdiet charts was the best. heradvice and counselling has helped me immensely. The nurses at the Wish All Nature Cure were really helpful. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Vishal Dev has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to give me proper gain weight treatment. He is one of the best dieticians in city. Overall gain weight treatment was very effective. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Vishal Dev. The entire Wish All Nature Cure is very nicely designed.
No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. The Wish All Nature Cure is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. The complete process of weight management was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. I remember, I read an article of Vishal Dev in the paper and made contact.
My child was having retinal issue as he was premature. I was very tensed about him so I chose to consult a dietician too with the alopathy treatment. I consulted Dr Vishal. He is a very practical doctor. The diet chart he gave was quite beneficial and I and my baby are completely fine now. I thank him for the medication and the suggested diet.
I was suffering from fever very frequently which was affecting my day to day life. Also it made me feel weak and I was not able to concentrate on my work. I thank Dr Vishal for prescribing me right meication and also suggesting the perfect diet to stay healthy. I followed his suggestions and I am back to my normal self.
I needed to recover quickly and keep myself healthy post my abortion. I needed assistance on a healthy diet for that. I consulted dr Vishal Dev from Wish All Nature Cure in Agra for the diet. His advice and plans helped me recover quickly and reduce the chances of further problems in future pregnancy
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my problem to lose weight. Everything was just spick and span in the Wish All Nature Cure. Never once that I felt that Dr Dev is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience.
My mama ji suffered a serious heart attack and the doctors prescribed him for angioplasty, then i consulted with Dr. Vishal dev and with his guidance and meditation my mama ji is absolutely fine and fit. India need doctor's like him. Thankyu Dr. Vishal dev sir.
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are very helpful. Thankx doctor, and i also need a solution for skin allergy which ocvurs when i roam in hot sun or wen my body is over heated while having chicken or any other eatables ,
It was a very good experience given that I took treatment for my anorexia from dr Vishal Dev. The Kudos to doctor and her staff at Wish All Nature Cure in agra for changing people's life.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be very helpful. Thanks alot sir i am taking a great diet but stily pimples are not going away
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be well-reasoned, knowledgeable, thorough, practical and sensible. Thanks for advise.....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable, practical, sensible and nurturing. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable. Lots of things to do. Thanks for your information and seems useful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable, very helpful, thorough, caring and professional. Thanq so much sir
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, prompt and professional. Thanks for your kind advice doctor :-)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable. What is the diet to be followed in the evening for weight loss
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned, practical, very helpful and sensible. Thank you sir...
I cured my cancer just through a strict diet regime..it's simply amazing...he is the best..thanks doc!!!! The world needs you!
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned and sensible. Good suggestion... Thank you doctor
He's a good doctor. We are satisfied with the consultation. We shall visit him again and complete our health treatment.
How to lose weight with fibrous foods?
Body composition is never the same for two individuals with the same body weight and of the same sex. It is vital to view your weight loss in light of your body composition. Since muscle occupies less space in your body than fat, leanness is determined by one's body composition and weight. The term body composition refers to the percentage of bone, fat, muscle and water content in your body.
Irrespective of the body composition you may have, if you're planning to lose weight naturally, having fibrous foods can help you to achieve that optimal body weight. The study suggests that people who have fiber in their diet tend to have healthy body weight. It provides your stomach with a full feeling and stimulates brain receptors to stop eating without adding any extra calories.
What is fiber?
Fiber is basically carbohydrate present in plant foods such as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. In comparison to other forms of carbohydrates, fiber is not easily digested by the body. As a consequence, it passes quickly through your digestive tract without increasing your blood sugar levels. Additionally, it is the soluble fiber that absorbs water to form a type of gel inside your stomach, leading to a slowdown in the absorption of glucose. Lower levels of blood sugar indicate lower insulin levels, which significantly reduces the chances of your body storing fat.
According to experts, women below 50 years of age should have about 25 grams of fiber every day, and men should have about 38 grams. So, here are some of the high fiber foods that you need to include in your diet:
- split peas: contains 16.3 grams of fiber per cup
- black beans: contains 15 grams of fiber per cup
- lentils: contains 15.6 grams of fiber per cup
- broccoli: contains 5.1 grams of fiber per cup
- peas: contains 8.8 grams of fiber per cup
- raspberries: contains 8 grams of fiber per cup
- blackberries: contains 7.6 grams of fiber per cup
4 Superfoods and home remedies to get rid of acidity
Excessive secretion of stomach acids brings about the problem of acidity with heartburn and dyspepsia being its common symptoms. There are foods as well as home remedies that can help you to get rid of this problem.
Some of them are:
1. Bananas - Being an excellent source of potassium, this fruit helps to keep acid production in balance. Moreover, certain elements in bananas aid in increasing the production of stomach mucus that helps to protect the organ from adverse effects of excessive acid production. Even its high fiber content promotes digestion, preventing the occurrence of acidity once again.
2. Ginger - Consuming ginger can help to bring about a significant improvement in digestion, superior absorption as well as proper assimilation of important nutrients. This root is helpful in protecting your body from stomach ulcers by enabling mucus production, thereby decreasing the negative effects of acid on the stomach.
3. Melons - Melons are also extremely good for fighting acidity. They have a pH of 6.1 and can be had as whole or as fruit juice. Whether it is watermelons or honeydew, these are refreshing fruits filled with nutrients. Each bite of a watermelon, for instance, contains high levels of Vitamins A, C, and B6, amino acids, antioxidants and lycopene as well as potassium.
4. Mint leaves - Even mint leaves are helpful in slowing down the acid buildup in the stomach while improving digestion. Its cooling effect can help to cut down the pain as well as burning sensation associated with acid reflux.
In addition to having these foods, there are certain home remedies that you can try for fighting acidity:
- It's wise to have your last meal about 2-3 hours before your bedtime to allow time for digestion of the food matter.
- You should always have your meals at regular fixed intervals. Keeping too wide a gap between meals can cause you to suffer from acidity.
- To curb instances of acidity, it's best to avoid spicy foods and caffeinated beverages.
- Having a glass of lukewarm water daily can also help in combating acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Vitamins are literally translated to vita and amins, which are important ingredients for overall good health. They are required in minor quantities and are therefore part of the list of micronutrients. Vitamin H is actually a part of the vitamin B complex, and is also the vitamin B7. It is known as vitamin H given the German word for Haar and Haut, which stands for hair and skin. In fact, this vitamin is most beneficial for the good health of hair and skin. Read on to know more about its functions, benefits, and sources.
- It is manufactured by the gut bacteria and is essential for normal body growth and development.
- Required for good hair and skin. Reduced amounts can lead to hair loss/thinning, and dermatitis
- Essential for metabolism and converts the protein, carbohydrates, and fat into energy that can be used by the body
- Carries carbon dioxide through the body
- Required for good functioning of sweat glands, bone marrow, and nervous system
- Increases the speed of metabolism and converting food into energy. This can be used for weight loss, as it helps in quickly breaking down food into energy.
- It helps lower levels of LDL in the body, which is the bad cholesterol. It, therefore, reduces the incidence of heart attack and the stroke.
- Helps in maintaining optimal blood sugar levels, by converting the carbohydrates in the food. Diabetics can take supplements to maintain optimal sugar levels at all times. Taken with chromium, it stimulates glycemic control and improves glucose tolerance.
- It is a great antioxidant and is known as the nourishing vitamin. It removes cellular waste and gets rid of toxins formed in the body, leading to overall health.
- Biotin, as it is also called, also is important for good skin. It promotes growth of nails and skin. Most skin products used to treat conditions like acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc., contain biotin.
- It is known to improve wrinkles as it improves cellular fibre activity, reduces breakage of collagen, and improved protein formation in the skin.
- It boosts the growth of new hair follicles and and is very vital for the health of hair. It is very useful in treating hair thinning, and brittle hair. Hair oils contain vitamin H which provides nutrition.
- Vitamin H is also given as a supplement during pregnancy for health of the mother and the baby
- Vitamin H is naturally formed in the body by the gut bacteria
- Additionally, foods also contain it. Non vegetarian sources include organ meat including chicken and fish.
- Dairy products such as cheese, milk, etc.
- Eggs and yeast are also good sources. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
My breast size has increased to over 38 from 34 in past one year and it keeps on increasing. I have continuous pain in back and shoulders. I eat flax seeds, do gym, take green tea and weight loss protein shake. Nothing is helping. Please tell me how can I reduce my breast size. It attracts unwanted public attention whenever I am on streets. I am active sexually.
Does taking supplements to gain muscle in gym is it okay or will it have any side effects in the future.
I am 32. Height 5" weight 74. I want to reduce my weight old suggest me any medicines in Ayurveda to loss weight. I have been suffering from hypothyroidism since 15 yrs. Present thyroid is in control. I have one kid. I am getting always hungry.
Sir I am 17 years boy I am not taken non veg or eggs what I should take I have get protein please help?
If a girl can do sex then is this true that she gain weight or her thighs became fatty and her belly area also? please suggest me this is true or not. Nd what changes come in the girls body after having s*x.
You need carbohydrates as they are the body's main energy source. Still, weight loss enthusiasts will keep claiming that you should avoid them at all costs. However, the truth is, you need to eat carbs, but you need to find the right ones.
It is believed that consuming complex carbohydrates is better than simple carbohydrates. But the problem arises when you need to differentiate between them, because nutrition labels on food items do not inform you if the carb content is simple or complex.
What are Carbohydrates?
Carbohydrates are an essential component in various kinds of food. You may only relate carbs to bread and rice, but they are also found in dairy, seeds, sugary foods and sweets, fruits, legumes, vegetables, nuts and grains.
Carbohydrates are comprised of three elements that is starch, fibre and sugar. Sugar is a simple carb while starch and fibre are complex carbs.
Refined or Simple Carbohydrates
Simple carbs are easier to digest. Examples of simple carbs include:
- natural sugar (desi gurh, desi khaand, desi mishri, desi kakvi)
- high-fructose and corn syrups
- brown sugar
- sucrose, glucose and fructose
- fruit juice concentrate
Simple carbs should be avoided as they lead to type 2 diabetes and other associated diseases. Here are some foods you must avoid:
- baked treats
- packaged cookies
- breakfast cereal
Complex Carbohydrates: Since they have higher contents of fiber and are slow to digest, complex carbs are the good kind of carbs. They are good for people who want to lose weight or are suffering from type 2 diabetes.
Fiber and starch make up the group of complex carbs. Fibers are good for your bowels and cholesterol. Fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans and whole grains are excellent sources of fiber.
If your food has fiber in it, it will also contain starch. The only difference is that certain foods are less fibrous and more on the starchy side, such as potatoes. Whole wheat bread, cereal, corn, peas, rice and oats are also high in starch.
Choosing the right carb for you will take patience and time. If you don't mind some research and pay close attention to nutrition labels, you can start making healthier, and better, choices that will keep you energised, and prevent you from any chronic disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.
Age 21 if any person has low cholesterol level that is 8 am cholesterol what does this indicate person already suffer from hypothyroidism please tell me is their any danger from low cholesterol level.
Hi my sis has 2 yrs. Old boy and he caught cold very easy so she always apply vicks on his chest even when he takes bath even she become his Dr. gives vapour at home Is it safe to apply so much vicks? Or vaporize him simultaneously. please do help.
I have constipation problem from last 2 to 3 years and I tried isabgol nd all but it make my problem worse heavy pain in stomach due to isabgol also done lower endoscopy Dr. said that your your large intestine have many twists hence problem is there but before 2 or 3 years no such problem is there please help any yoga nd all.
No matter how healthy a diet you're maintaining to keep your body fit, an occasional craving for Pizzas, Burgers, Potato Chips and other fast foods are bound to happen and are very normal. However, junk foods not only disrupt a healthy dietary routine, according to a recent research conducted in the Ontario based University of Waterloo, there is a direct relation between the craving for junk food and disruption in the normal functioning of the brain. Here is a list of healthy and tasty substitutes for junk foods which might be considered as alternatives when you have those sudden and strong cravings.
- Puffed rice: A cup of puffed rice contains balanced amounts of calories (54), fat (0.13 gram), carbohydrates (12.29 gram), protein (0.98 gram), iron and fiber. Mix it with little amounts of green chutney, tamarind chutney, chilies, potatoes and peanuts and you have "bhel", a tasty and healthy snack munched on all across India, which is not at all harmful as compared to the high fat containing fast foods.
- Corn: Corns have a balanced amount of carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins and other minerals in them. Roasted corn or boiled corn with lemon juice and little spices can be used as tasty yet healthy substitute for junk foods.
- Rice crackers: If you can't make up your mind about whether or not to pick up the packet of potato chips from the market, don't bother. Try nachos or rice crackers instead. Every bit of it is as tasty as the potato chips; rice crackers contain a large amount of fiber and a minuscule amount of fat.
- Nuts: According to a recent research, chocolate cravings occur because of a lack of magnesium content in the body. Chocolates contain an unbelievable amount of calories (290); so you can have nuts such as almonds as substitute foods whenever you get that inimitable chocolate craving.
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt: Yogurt contains little amount of calories and a considerable amount of proteins. Frozen yogurts can be the best alternatives to ice creams.
I am suffering from high fever since last Wednesday. After taking paracetamol fever gone but after 6 to 8 hrs its returned. My platelets count is 1.83 lac/C. Beside paracetamol I am taking Ajithromisen and painkiller. please suggest what to do now.
Many of us think that eating rice or potatoes can increase our weight faster. So we tend to skip rice and potatoes dishes from our meal. Due to this we also skip nutrients which are present in rice and potatoes.
Per cup protein in rice is 4.5 gm to 5 gm and a single medium to large size potato contain 3 gm protein.
Benefits of eating rice
Rice a basic food I many parts of india like south and eastern states. A cup of rice contains approx. 230 calories. Rice is almost present in everywhere whether in the form of biryani or rajma chawal, dosa or fish-rice. We feel delighted when we eat rice.
Rice provides us instant energy, balances and improves bowel movements and digestion systemrice is an essential source of vitamin b1 to the human bodyrice improves skin health and immune systemrice boost our metabolism and control high blood pressurehaving whole grain rice can control blood sugar levels and acts as prevention against chronic diseases like dysentery, cancer and heart disease. Don't drain cooking water of rice because of presence of vitamin d in it.
Benefits of eating potatoes:
Potato is the fourth most consumed crop in the world and no. 1 vegetable crop in u. S. A medium sized baked potato contains only 110 calories so one can go for weight loss with the tasty version
Potato is loaded with vitamin c and b6 manganese, phosphorus, niacin and pantothenic acid. Vitamin c in potato act as an anti-oxidant and prevents many diseasesaccording to usda, potatoes are loaded with&nbsp;phytonutrients, which are organic components of plants which helps in promoting health. Phytonutrients in potatoes contains carotenoids, flavonoids and caffeic acid which helps in preventing or delaying cell damagepotatoes helps in digestion, heart disease, blood pressure and cancerfiber in potato can help lowering down bad cholesterol by binding with cholesterol in the blood after which we excrete ithigh amount of carbohydrates present in potatoes helps in maintain good level of glucose in the blood which is indispensable for proper functioning of thepotassium in potato helps in widening of blood vessels ensuring brain gets enough bloodvitamin b6 present in potatoes helps in maintain neurological health. It helps in developing useful brain chemicals, including serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine, according to the&nbsp;university of maryland medical center. Eating potatoes can help people with depression, depression, stress and also attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd).
How to include rice potatoes for weight loss:
One should include rice and potatoes in diet regularly but in limited quantities
Boiled rice and potatoes are best if going for weight loss
Baked potato is the tasty and healthy version of having potato
Brown rice or black rice can be used instead of white rice
Don't fry and add cream and oil to potatoes and rice as then it can result in weight gain, diabetes and heart disease.