Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vaibhav Sharma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhav SharmaYour feedback matters!
For completely cure of piles can I take only nux vomica 200 at bed time in the quantity of ten drop with half cup of water everyday for a year.
My mother often gets headache (migraine. She takes pain killers, but now she needs higher dose of pain killer to get relief. What can be the other treatment for this to get rid of pain killers. She also have kidney stone problem. Thats why treatment any remedy should not involve anything that provokes kidney stone related pain.
I am 20 years old and I'm eating mud ,Multani matti powder and Multani matti chunks ,chalk from many past years and even if try not to eat it but still I can't .is it bad for me or my health what can it cause please help me and give some solution.
Of late am having itching on my legs and it gets very intense. Sometimes on thighs and near stomach area. It's very irritating. Initially I took cetrezn and fungocities tablets and had relief for a week but I had to repeat after a week. I had my blood test done and its absolutely normal. The itching won't stop and after scratching a lot I have irritation and red marks. Please help. What should I do to cure this and stop taking those tablets for instant relief.
I got a problem during sex. Within in seconds ejection is done. Is there any way to stay long like 3-5min?
We can differentiate between the milk from a cow or a buffalo by looking at its color and thickness. While being different from one another in terms of composition and richness, both cow and buffalo milk possess properties that give them their unique nutritional value and health benefits. Including them in your daily diet can help you to stay fit and strong. Here's a look at what they offer, and which one can be the most appropriate for you:
1. Fat content - It's the fat content of these two milks that instantly make them different from one another. Of the two, buffalo milk has a higher percentage of fat content, which keeps your stomach fuller for a long time. On the other hand, cow's milk is easier to digest due to its low-fat content. When it comes to the fat percentage in buffalo milk, on an average it is two times more than that of cow milk. So, if the average fat content in cow milk is 3-4% that of buffalo milk is about 7-8%.
2. Protein content - Buffalo milk contains more protein in comparison to cow milk, which can make it more difficult to digest. It comes with a protein content that is in the range of 4.2%-4.5% and is 11% higher than that of cow milk.
3. Cholesterol content - Cholesterol levels differ in both the milk, with buffalo milk being significantly lower in cholesterol. While buffalo milk has a cholesterol content of 0.65 mg/g, cow milk records 3.14 mg/g of cholesterol.
4. Water content - Cow milk reports higher water content compared to buffalo milk. This is because it contains fewer solids with about 90% of the milk being composed of water. It's this high water percentage that gives cow milk its hydrating quality.
5. Calorie content - Since buffalo milk comes with more proteins and fat, it has more calories. For every 100ml of buffalo milk, you consume about 100Kcals. On the other hand, cow milk contains about 70 Kcals.
If you're on a diet to lose weight and improve your metabolic processes, cow milk would be the most appropriate option as it is low in fat, protein and calorie content. On the other hand, if you want to gain weight and strengthen weak bones, buffalo milk is what you should have daily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.