Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhav SharmaYour feedback matters!
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.
When I eat breakfast time I feel vomit I doesn't eat too much properly and food can't able to digest I'm doing exercise but my weight not gain.
Leonardo da vinci summed it up wonderfully" the penis does not obey the order of its master, who tries to erect or shrink it at will, whereas instead the penis erects freely while its master is asleep. The penis must be said to have its own mind"
Worrying about the penis - its size, erection, ability give pleasure, semen quantity, thinness/thickness and so on - is the worst enemy for good erections.
I am suffering from a severe motion problem. I feel drenched. No proper excretion .what can I do. Pls do help.
I am a known diabetic for 20 years taking tablets I am having numbness in both of my foot burning taking pregabaline in night only temp relief how to get permanent relief?
I am 24 years old guy. When I was 17 I used to masturbate thoroughly 3-4 times in a week because of bad influence of some bad guys. Now my penis can't control the sperms for more than 2 minutes. What should I do for it.?
Whenever I am traveling in the bus or car in this travelling time I am suffering from vomiting. So please help me.
I am suffering from headache for last four days. I also have taken medicines like paracetamol, but there is no effect on headache. What should I do now. I am very tired of this headache.
1. Start your day with a glassful of warm water mixed with one tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. You can also add half a tablespoon of honey to it. Lemon juice acts as a purifier and reduces ama in the alimentary tract.
2. Lassi or buttermilk is excellent for digestion. It improves the digestive flora without hindering the microcirculatory channels of the human body. Buttermilk is best taken during lunch, it should not be consumed after sunset.
3. Have a small slice of fresh ginger with very little freshly squeezed lemon juice. It helps in stirring up the digestive fires and enhances appetite before meal time. If you find it difficult to eat ginger directly, then squeeze out ¼ teaspoon of ginger juice and mix it with ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and have this mixture about half an hour before meal time.
4. Never skip breakfast. Have fresh fruits, boiled vegetables and cooked cereal in breakfast. This is light for the stomach and helps in keeping the digestion fires alive and active all through the day.
5. There are some spices with aids digestion, try to include them as ingredients while cooking your meal. Spices such as turmeric, coriander powder, dried ginger, cumin and ajwain aids digestion as well as helps in flushing out toxins from the body. They also help in better absorption and of nutrients. There are some foods that are difficult to digest, like lentils, they must always be cooked along with above mentioned spices to prevent flatulence.
6. Most people are addicted to caffeinated drinks such as tea and coffee. Try to replace them with herbal teas. Start having a fragrant fennel tea after you have you lunch to improve digestion. If you find fennel good to taste, then chew some seeds after you have your meal.
7. Avoid having snacks between two meals. Your gastrointestinal system needs time to rest as well as recharge in between meals as well as after a meal. If you really feel the need to snack in between then have only fresh fruits as they are easy to digest. In Ayurveda fruits are not recommended after sunset.
8. Have soaked grains, seeds, nuts as well as lentils in warm water for about half an hour to an hour. This makes them simpler to digest.
9. You must eat heavy food items such as cheese etc during lunch meal. The digestive fires are most active during the daytime, they start going into slumber by nightfall.
10. Ice or cold drinks douse the digestive fires, must avoid them at all times. You can sip warm water or water at room temperature throughout the day. It is believed that warm water is exceptionally good for the stomach, it aids digestion and purification.