Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Agra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. V K AgrawalYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir I am suffering from bronchial asthma since last 10 yrs. I am 25 years old. I am taking Montair-LC and Seroflo-250 daily. Could you suggest something which can be beneficial for me.
I am not getting erection properly from a week. Sometimes I get hard erection n sometimes semi erection and sometimes I am feeling while erection my penis is thin. Please help me out I am worried. Why this is happening with me. I had done testosterone test also result was 7.0ng/ml My age is 24.
Kindly suggest me any medicine that will help me during pain. Because if I did not take the dose of it second to third day I felt sad and not doing my work properly. And some times loose motion problem also occurred.
I am 54 years old having problem of slow urine discharge frequently since last one year. I consulted one of the urologist and he described the reason as increase in prostate gland. He has prescribed me HARNAL OCAS 400mcg (tamsulosin hydrochloride) tablet which I am taking every night. I am afraid if I stop this medicine I will not be able to discharge urine. My father had also this problem and he under gone operation a few years back. I am diabetic also from last 10 years and now take GALVUS MET tablet 50mg /1000mg daily one tablet morning and night before food and Diamicron 60mg half tablet at lunch time. My weight is 65 kg and height is 5 feet and 4 inches. I would like to have your view and permanent treatment for both these problem without undergoing surgery for prostate. Please advice me treatment and its duration.
Patient is 29 year old male suffering from ckd (chronic kidney disease) for the past four plus years. He has been undergoing dialysis for the past six months, thrice-a-week. Creatinine: 7.6, blood urea: 123, potassium: 23, hgb: 6.2. Since put on dialysis he has been having swelling in feet, puffiness in the face, breathlessness, loss of appetite, severe head ache, bp: 150-180 normally and shoots to 240 at times leading to fits and urgently requiring treatment in icu. Feels fatigued and restless. Kindly advise any therapy or treatment which can avoid dialysis and transplantation and assure us of recovery. Thanks
Sir /Mem. I'm suffering from dyspepsia/indigestion & acid gas problem many times. Which tests should I do and which medicine to take.
My legs are paining so much and its getting much paine in my foot, and I'm also a diabetic patient, in nights I used to move my legs for my pain its unbearable, how to overcome with this pain.
Hi team, my wife's 23 weeks pregnant. She is suffering from Typhoid. Antigen: 1:320 H. Could you please suggest any antibiotics injection for her? She is taking Taxim o 200 mg, becosules 10 d.However she is feeling pain in legs.
I'm a student and Im feeling weakness day to day. And my hb level had been reduced to 8. So wt are d symptom of anaemia and how it will be cured?
Finally! It’s Diwali, the festival of lights. The festivities have already started and you have let your guard down by happily munching on sweets and festive savouries. While your cravings are satisfied, it’s a different story for your body. Calories are getting piled up with almost little exercise, unhealthy habits are playing havoc with your metabolism (know more, which food Can Jumpstart Your Metabolism). You might just see yourself 3-5 kilos heavier post Diwali.
The usual source of high calorie food during Diwali are the sweets that you eat. Laden with sugar and ghee, they are a recipe for disaster. So the question here is, how do you control the craving and keep away from calories? Follow these tips and you shall thank us later:
- Drink up: No! Not the beer. It is very important that you drink at least 2-3 liters of water regularly. Dehydration can make you crave for sweets as the body may get confused between thirst and hunger. This also means that you need to avoid carbonated beverages such as sodas and other soft drinks.
- Load up on protein: Eat protein based foods such as chickpeas and cottage cheese to fill up your protein quotient. Protein keeps your metabolism elevated and also makes you feel fuller. Try this: eat a protein rich snack before you head out as it will help reduce your appetite thus, helping you to avoid binge eating.
- Choose sweets wisely: If you must eat sweets, then make sure you don’t overindulge. Stick to one or two sweets; also pick sweets that are less sugar laden. For example; choose the rasgulla instead of the gulab jamun and squeeze the rasgulla before eating it in order to avoid the sugary juice within it.
- Smile at the sight of nuts: Nuts such as cashews and almonds contain heart healthy fats that are good for you. Keep the portion size small as they are high calorie food, eat them regularly as they promote satiety; which means your chances of gorging on sweets considerably reduce.
- Never forget to exercise: If you did not pay much heed to what you had, make sure you burn those extra calories off. Go for a run, swim or even a game of football; anything that keeps your heart rate elevated to the fat burning zone for 30-40 minutes.
- Be aware of what you eat: Being aware of what you are eating is the most important tip that you can ever get. You need to be conscious about the type of food you eat and also how much of that you consume. Eating healthy does not mean you can eat too much, as they still contain calories.
- Eat Slowly: Eat your calorie (know more how to burn Calories) laden foods slowly then you might end up eating much lesser than otherwise. Also, slow eating include better digestion, better hydration, easier weight loss or maintenance, and greater satisfaction with our meals.