Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Agra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Tyagi PramodYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from continiuos headache from last wednesday. What should I do to reduce my pain? I am also suggering from eye redness. Please give me opinion.
Watch My smartphone screen late at night could make me lighthead and dizzy. And pressure in My head. I feel like am having a little eyes problem as well. Maybe My phone giving me them symptoms.
Hi doctor, I have weak eyes. Its all started when I was 15 years old. I think its heredity because my father also have specs from childhood. I don't like wearing specs so I shift to contact lenses but I can use that also for 8 hrs only after that I have to use specs. I want to become ips officer so I need to have sharp eyes. My eye number is -2.25.i am very young still I have to face problem. I have 4 years only after that I have to give exam for ips officer in this 4 years I have to cure my eyes. I don't want to go for eye operation its expensive for me and after 40 everyone says nearsightedness comes I don't want that. So can you tell me any natural and fast way to cure my eyes only 4 years I have? Thank u.waiting for your reply.
Have severe head ache in the last 2. Week onwards Can't open eye while having pain. Had pain killer. But no use What will be the problem?
Hi I am rohit 25 years old male. I have -1 sph for left and right both eyes. I want fill railway examination form their are asking for 6/6 vision without glass fog test for distance. Is their I fulfill this requirement or not?
15 days ago after waking up from the bed I realised that my left side face is little bit inactive, I could close my eyes fully, Could not even drink Water properly. I met doctor, (general physician) they said it is "bels palsy" and gave tablets and asked me to follow Some excerisies. I have recovered abt 60%. Wats the main reason for it and do I need any spacial treatment and test to recover fully? Pls suggest, I worried. Tab given wysolone 25 Number Oritop 40 numbers Acivir - 400 20 numbers Letgo- SP.
I have read on internet about washing eyes with rose water n drinking green tea helps in improving our eye sigh. Then why we can't use rose water daily for washing our eyes?
I am 18 yrs old. Should I do a operation and remove my numbers completely. I have specs for seeing distance objects. I have no 6. 75 and 6
I am 24 female , I want to know about laser eye surgery for spectacle removal. My eyesight vision is RT - 1.25.
This is a condition which can be caused in the delicate folds of the skin over the eye called the eyelid. The eyelids usually protect us from extreme light, and the entrance of other debris as well as against injuries to the delicate interiors of the eyes. The eyelid may get irritated or experience varied sensations like prickling, burning or itching, with a dull ache or sharp pain due to many reasons. This discomfort and irritation is usually caused by inflammation. Let us learn more about this condition.
- Eyelid Inflammation: Blepharitis or eye inflammation is a condition that causes eyelid irritation because of allergic reactions as well as infections, dandruff in the eyelashes and eyebrows, pollutants and varied other causes. Also, poor hygiene can lead to the growth of eyelash lice which can also enter the eyes and lead to inflammation and irritation of the eyelids. A malfunctioning oil gland can also cause this kind of problem along with side effects of certain kinds of medication.
- Types of Inflammation: This condition can be of two types :- anterior and posterior. Anterior eye inflammation causes irritation in that part of the eyelids which are outside the eyes where the eyelashes are situated. Dandruff and allergic reactions can also cause this kind of irritation. Posterior eyelid inflammation is a condition that can be found in the inner rims and corners of the eyes where malfunctioning oil glands found in the follicles of the eyelashes can cause this problem leading to blurry or cloudy vision as well.
- Symptoms: Apart from irritation and not being able to close the eyes properly, there are many other symptoms of this condition. These symptoms include sensitivity to glares of light, oily eyelids, burning and itching sensation, and a feeling that some particles have entered your eyes and formed a crust on your eyelashes.
- Checking for an Infection: Many of these symptoms can point at the presence of an infection, especially when accompanied by fever and headaches. Yet, irritation can also just be a cause of simple inflammation or due to the entry of a foreign body into the eye. Still, it is always best to get the symptoms checked by an ophthalmologist who will conduct a detailed eye exam along with lab tests based on blood samples in order to ensure that there is no bacterium or virus infecting the body.
- Treatment: Steroids and antibiotics will be used only when there is an infection. As a home remedy for this condition, you can apply a warm wash cloth and clean your eyes frequently.
Talk to your doctor about potential complications of this irritation like eyelash loss.