Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tanzim QamarYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 and my gf is 20. We have protected sex at least once in a month or two. We have experienced that her periods are getting late every month by few days. And while periods she gets 5 days of proper blood flow. Is there anything we should be concerned about or everything is normal?
I'm pregnant under third trimester now (7th month, my complexion is dusky but I want my baby to have fair complexion. So what should I do? please help me.
Hello sir, I am 6 pregnant. Every month my weight increases by 1kg. But from fifth to sixth month it increases by 3 and half kg. Is it abnormal?
My wife missed period. .2 months and 6 days.And still she is not came with mc. But pregency test found nagative.How i know she is pregnant or not? Please help me soon.I don't want to baby now.
She is 18 and we had unprotected sex a week ago and now she gets pain in her pelvic area and a general physician told to see a gyno but we are teenagers what should we do?
Actually it is for my daughter who is 15 years old and she has a period problem. During periods she suffers from great and great pain. ANd over bleeding falls in during periods she is became angry during morning but 7 days ago but not in periods the painful. What should I do without taking her to the hospital and please some food tips.
I have done sex with my gf. She has taken ipill after 72 hours. We have done 3 times but only second time we have done unprotected. Kindly guide. Any other pill or anything which reduces chances of pregnancy.
I m 25 years old. I was married about 1.5 years old. I have 11 weeks old baby. After delivery my wife is suffer in vaginal pain during sex. Thats why we can not do sex. What should we do?
My last period date was 25th December 2016, I missed my period and got 2 home pregnancy test at 28 Jan. What are do's and dont for me.
We had sex 1/1/2016 mrng. Thn I gave her ipill. At 1pm nd after dt also we had done sex several times. And after sex on mrng 3/1/2015 at 8am she again took an ipill. So is she safe now. Or pregnancy can be happened. please say accurately taking date into consideration. Plz.
Today my wife did lot of walking as she is 4 months pregnant, while she was walking she was getting pain in her stomach ; shall I consult a doctor. Please suggest. One more question pregnant woman can chew chEwing gums ,please advice thanks.
My wife found positive on pregnancy test 5 days back but last night she got bleeding heavily. Is it safe to use mtp kit now or it necessary to use. Please advise.
Hi my wife is pregnant. She s getting continuously vomiting. We consulted doc he gave tablet but no use getting vomiting .Any home remedies pls. Getting week in health condition .To much tired. Thank you.
I asked about a very easy problem related to women that what we should do when female of aged 42 is suffering from the problem mild dysplasia and chronic infection in utres.
Your heart has four valves. Normally, these valves open to let blood flow through or out of your heart, and then shut to keep it from flowing backward. But sometimes they don't work properly. If they don't, you could have:
- Regurgitation - when blood leaks back through the valve in the wrong direction
- Mitral valve prolapse - when one of the valves, the mitral valve, has "floppy" flaps and doesn't close tightly. It's one of the most common heart valve conditions. Sometimes it causes regurgitation.
- Stenosis - when the valve doesn't open enough and blocks blood flow
Valve problems can be present at birth or caused by infections, heart attacks, or heart disease or damage. The main sign of heart valve disease is an unusual heartbeat sound called a heart murmur. Your doctor can hear a heart murmur with a stethoscope. But many people have heart murmurs without having a problem. Heart tests can show if you have a heart valve disease. Some valve problems are minor and do not need treatment. Others might require medicine, medical procedures, or surgery to repair or replace the valve.
My wife has delivered baby in August. Her last period was on 8th November. Since then she is not having period. What may be the reason. We have intercourse few time but with safety.
A little bit of extra spice has never really known to harm anybody. Thus, to enhance the thrill and the excitement of your life in bed, there are an entire range of products available in the markets. One need not approach these products as a competition but rather a complimenting aid to your performance in bed. Some of the most popular sex toys promise heightened pleasure and endow you with some of the best of those intimate memories. Kinder on your calorie counts without compromising on your moments of ecstasy, sex toys bring an extra dose of delight to your bedroom. Effective for either sex, there are multiple options that you may surf through and cull out the best for your significant other.
- Magic Wand Rechargeable: For an orgasm on the go, this is the perfect choice. This does not tether you to the wall, but instead enables you to navigate around freely. The vibrations you feel are not too stark, but just the right degree and for further stimulation, you may attach the removable head. There is an additional plug in option in case the device runs out of charge.
- Womanizer: This imparts arguably the best oral stimulation that you could have asked for. Creating a seal around your clitoris, this device gently sucks and massages you to give you a feeling that might just surpass the real standards. While it has an appearance of an epilator, make no mistake that this is the perfect cunnilingus machine for you.
- Iris: Designed to appease the aesthetic sensibilities of a woman, Iris is perhaps the best looking masturbating aid that you can get yourself. The flowery design and the crafty curves feel brilliant inside your vagina. It is nine inch long and thus leaves you with no scope of complaint regarding the length.
- Male Masturbators: Usually for self stimulation, men themselves come 'handy'. But why settle for the simple when with these sleeves, you can get the feel of the real contours and the ridges? These male masturbators sometimes act as girth enhancers while intensifying your hard-on.
- Prostate Massager: Made of firm plastic material, these slender prostate massagers are great for anal stimulation. Designed to titillate your G spot, this can bring some of the most exhilarating sensations.