Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha BansalYour feedback matters!
Dirty talking is no rocket science. If done in the right way and at the right moment, you can blow him away (no pun intended, maybe). Dirty talking is just another aspect of foreplay, and in addition to that, you can successfully put across how and what you enjoy in bed. It is normal for people to get anxious and fidgety the first time around, but once you get the hang of it, it will come to you as naturally as breathing air.
So how is it done? Keep reading.
- Respect the zone: Try testing the water before you jump right in. Figure out the level of dirty talking that your partner enjoys. One can’t always derive their expectations from porn stars. You can’t expect your partner to scream out dirty words just as she is climaxing. The chances are she’s probably faking it. Always try to understand the zone your partner is in and figure out what to say in that very moment.
- Don't fake it: If you’re not feeling it, don’t do it. The last thing you want to come off as during sex is- fake. If your partner understands that you are using words that is just not ‘you’, then it is likely to get her out of The Zone. Say things that are applicable to the scenario or things that you want or truly believe in.
- Don't use technical terms: Why? Because it is sex and not anatomy class. Using technical terms can get a little awkward and might get your partner wondering, and not in a good way. Don’t hesitate to use a few dirty words. A bit of swearing in bed can be a great turn on for your partner. He will get an idea of the sheer intensity of the situation.
- Feel free to use some sexy that you've come across: You can pick up some lines that you have probably watched and fancied in a steamy scene in a movie or read in a book. Use those lines as inspiration and drop the bomb the moment it feels right. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Walking barefoot decreases loading on the lower extremity joints in knee osteoarthritis.
Shakoor n1, block ja.
To evaluate the effects that modern shoes have on gait and lower extremity joint loads in osteoarthritis (oa).
Gait analyses were performed on 75 subjects with knee oa while they were wearing their everyday walking shoes and while they were walking barefoot. The trials involved optoelectronic detection of external markers during ambulation over a multi component force plate, and were matched for speed. Comparisons were made of gait parameters and joint loading during trials in which the subjects walked while wearing shoes and while barefoot.
Peak joint loads at the hips and knees significantly decreased during barefoot walking, with an 11.9% reduction noted in the knee adduction moment. Stride, cadence, and range of motion at the lower extremity joints also changed significantly, but these changes could not explain the reduction in the peak joint loads.
Shoes may detrimentally increase loads on the lower extremity joints. Once factors responsible for the differences in loads between with-shoe and barefoot walking are better delineated, modern shoes and walking pra.
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
I am 25 year old 9 week pregnant. I'm working so I daily travel in bike, train and share auto. Is it risky to travel in all those in daily basis. What precautions need to be followed. Or shall I quit the job. Thanks in advance.
Crunchy, juicy, tasty and filled with goodness, fruits are nutrition powerhouses. There are a few statements doing the rounds on the internet that have scared people into believing that fruits can be eaten at certain times only. Let us separate the facts from the myths to put you at ease
- Should fruits be eaten on an empty stomach? The argument that myth mongering articles seem to put out there is that fruits are most beneficial if eaten on an empty stomach. This is partially true. There are no added benefits of eating fruits on an empty stomach per say. Contrary to claims that it can help aid weight loss, this can work if you fill yourself with fruits and hence consume lesser calories via your meal.
- Should fruits not be eaten with other foods? The big myth perpetrated out there is that if you mix fruits with your meals, it will make you bloat. The argument provided is that fruits digest faster than other food and mixing of the two can lead to unwanted side effects as the body has trouble digesting the carbohydrates in fruit when mixed with other foods. This is reality is not true. Think about it. If our stomach is incapable of digesting mixed meals, we would not be able to digest most foods as our meals are generally a combination of nutrients like vegetables, fibre, carbs and protein.
- Should fruits not be eaten after meals? This is a big one floating out there. Fruits are high in sugar content. When eaten after a meal, the sugar feeds the bacteria aiding the fermentation process in the stomach. The stomach produces high concentrations of hydrochloric acid to break down the food. This is a hostile environment that does not let the food stay long enough for bacteria to colonize or reproduce.
- Does eating fruits at the wrong time produce gas in the stomach? In reality, gas is produced by the colon and not the stomach. While certain fruits may cause a reaction resulting in feeling gassy, it has nothing to do with your food content.
- What is the science behind the false alarms: A lot of diets focus not only on what you eat but how you eat it in combination with other food. An Ayurvedic diet, for example, recommends that you eat fruits separately from other foods, especially proteins. Most myths have stemmed out from specific advice given in specific cases which have been generalized to increase the scare factor. According to the British Journal of Nutrition, combing citrus fruits with rice increases the body's absorption of iron. Other studies have shown that combining certain berries with legumes increases the antioxidant property in each food. Compared to traditional desserts like cakes and cookies, fruits instead add nutrition and fiber and fill your sweet tooth craving. So it all depends on what your dietitian advises you.
Fruits can be a great source of nutrition in our daily diet. To know which ones can give you the most benefit, consult a doctor today.
Hi mam, my wife is last stage in pregnancy. But 2 days, facing itching problem on all body. Can you suggest me what we do?
Hi doctor, I am tharani got married since 3 years. No baby yet. Taking treatment from past 1 yr. Irregular periods. Started taking ovacare tablet from last cycle. This month I didn't get my periods still, it's 40 days. Will ovacare tablet helps me to get pregnant or it delays the period. Pls help me.
A cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of your eye. For people who have cataract, seeing through cloudy lenses is a bit like looking through a frosty or fogged-up window. Clouded vision caused by cataract can make it more difficult to read, drive a car (especially at night) or see the expression on a friend's face. Cataract often develops slowly and doesn't disturb your eyesight early on. But with time, cataract will eventually interfere with your vision.
At first, stronger lighting and eyeglasses can help you deal with cataracts. But if impaired vision interferes with your usual activities, you might need cataract surgery. Fortunately, cataract surgery is generally a safe, effective procedure.
Causes of Cataracts: Cataracts happens when protein builds up on the lens of your eye, making it cloudy. This prevents light from passing clearly through the lens, causing some loss of vision. New lens cells form on the outside of the lens, and the older cells are compacted into the center of the lens, forming the cataract.
Types of cataract include:
- Age-related cataract: These cataracts form because of of aging.
- Congenital Cataract: Babies are sometimes born with cataracts as a result of an infection, injury, or poor development before they were born, or they may develop during childhood.
- Secondary Cataract: These develop as a result of other medical conditions, like diabetes, or exposure to toxic substances, certain drugs (such as corticosteroids or diuretics), ultraviolet light, or radiation.
- Traumatic cataract: These form after an injury to the eye.
Other thing that can raise your risk of getting cataract includes cigarette smoke, air pollution and heavy drinking.
Symptoms of Cataracts:
- Clouded, blurred or dim vision
- Increasing difficulty with vision at night
- Sensitivity to light and glare
- Seeing 'halos' around lights
- Frequent changes in eyeglass or contact lens prescription
- Fading or yellowing of colors
- Double vision in a single eye
- Surgery: Surgical removal of a cataract is the first and foremost way of dealing with it. The clouded lens is usually removed and is then replaced with a new, artificial lens that will give you improved vision.
- Visual Aids: These aids include lens and eye glasses that will help you see better after the surgery. Cataract glasses usually come in thick and heavy structure. Also, intraocular lens and contact lens can be used by adults who have undergone the surgery. The constant need to remove, clean and re apply makes it inappropriate for young children. Low vision aids can be used before surgery as well, to ensure that best use of the remaining vision is made with the help of video enlargement software and other adaptive means.
- Medication: The use of eye drops and other medication can also help in improving vision without the actual surgery for cataract removal. This is a short term solution that can be prescribed by the ophthalmologist whom you visit. The doctor will usually study the extent of the damage and prescribe this kind of medication for cases that are mild. But finally, surgery will have to be carried out as the progression of the cataract is guaranteed in all cases.
- Soft Lighting: At home and at work, you can make use of soft lighting so that there is less pressure on the eye lens. Also, soft lighting will help you see better without the glare blocking your vision in case of the presence of a cataract.
- Avoiding Intricate Work: One must avoid hobbies and work that require unblinking attention or many hours as this can put a strain on the eyes and even lead to severe headaches. This includes painting, embroidery and carving related activities.
Dealing with a cataract is a matter of going in for surgery and making certain lifestyle changes to avoid injuries due to impaired vision.
Its my cycle day 22. I am having white stretchy discharge. My period date was 17 march. And I ovulated on 3 april. My breast are very tender. Feeling tired. Am I pregnant.
Hey, Unwanted kit tablets khne k bad niche me Dard kyu de rha hai. Madam jb period kl ktm ho jyga.Please tell.
My periods date Is 17 and 18 regular month and when was egg was released tell please I want to pregnant.
Infertility is the inability to get pregnant after a year of unprotected intercourse. Both men and women can be infertile.
- In about one-third of cases, the cause of infertility involves only the male.
- In about one-third of cases, the cause of infertility involves only the female.
- In the remaining cases, the cause of infertility involves both the male and female or no cause can be identified.
Women are born with a finite number of eggs. Thus, as the reproductive years progress, the number and quality of the eggs diminish. The chances of having a baby decrease by 3% to 5% per year after the age of 30 and this reduction is noted to a much greater extent after age 40.
Female infertility can also be caused by a number of factors including:
1. Damage to fallopian tubes - Damage to the fallopian tubes can prevent contact between the egg and sperm. Pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgeries can lead to fallopian tube damage.
2. Hormonal causes - This can lead to ovulation disorders which prevent the ovaries from releasing eggs such as in polycystic ovary syndrome , hyperprolactinemia or disorders of the thyroid gland - hyperthyroidism / hypothyroidism, can interrupt the menstrual cycle and cause infertility.
3. Cervical causes - A small group of women may have a problem in which the sperm cannot pass through the cervical canal. Whatever the reason is , this problem may be treated with intrauterine inseminations.
4. Uterine causes - Abnormal anatomy and distortion of the uterine cavity due to the presence of polyps and fibroids or problem with the endometrial lining can lead to failed implantation of the embryo.
Endometriosis occurs when endometrial tissue grows outside the uterus - often affecting the function of the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
5. Primary Ovarian Insufficiency - Also called as Premature Menopause, when the ovaries stop working prematurely before the age of 40. Certain conditions are associated with early menopause like immune system diseases, radiation or chemotherapy and smoking.
Causes of male infertility may include:
1. Abnormal sperm production or function due to various problems, such as undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems including diabetes, prior infections such as mumps, trauma or prior surgeries on the testicles or inguinal region.
2. Problems with the delivery of sperm, due to sexual problems, such as premature or retrograde ejaculation, certain genetic diseases, such as cystic fibrosis, structural problems, such as blockage of the epididymis, or damage to the reproductive organs.
3. Overexposure to certain chemicals and toxins, such as pesticides, radiation, tobacco smoke, alcohol, frequent exposure to heat can elevate the testicular temperature, impairing sperm production.
4. Damage related to cancer and its treatment, including radiation or chemotherapy for which timely cryopreservation can be done for future use.
5. Unexplained infertility, In approximately 20% of couples the cause cannot be determined using the currently available methods of investigation.
Why is IVF the best way to treat infertility in women?
Conception is a complicated process that depends on many factors:
On the production of healthy sperm by the man and healthy eggs by the woman
- The sperm's ability to fertilize the egg when they meet.
- The ability of the fertilized egg (embryo) to become implanted in the woman's uterus
IVF (or in-vitro fertilization) is a lab procedure where the sperm and the egg are combined in a dish (where fertilization takes place) and is followed by transferring the embryo (the fertilized egg) into the uterus. It is increasingly being used as a method to conceive as it has been established as a safe procedure that helps bypass a number of complications women may face while conceiving such as ovulation problems and issues with the fallopian tube.
Even women who face issues such as PCOS, endometriosis and premature ovarian failure can conceive through this process. Moreover, IVF has been in practice since 1978 and has a safe track record. The success rates of IVF are high as well, making it a preferred procedure for couples who suffer from fertility problems. Unexplained infertility can also be treated with the help of this procedure.
Related Tip: IVF Vs. Surrogacy : Which is the Better Option?
My wife has two abortion in 9 months between abortion 2 _2 months so please advise what process if next time Good pregnancy no chance again abortion please advise.
Hi. I am having swelling in my whole body since 2 yrs and I am gaining weight day by day. I had tested all test of bloods and thyroid too. But report is clear. I had consulted all ayurvedic and heomapatic doctr too. But still everythn is same. I lost charm of my face. Started lookin aged because of swelling. Please suggest me somethng.
पालक एक पत्तेदार सब्जी है, जो कि अमरांथेशीय परिवार का हिस्सा है और स्थानीय रूप से मध्य और दक्षिण-पूर्व एशिया में पाया जाता है। पालक प्राचीन फारस में पैदा हुआ था और अरब व्यापारियों द्वारा भारत में लाया गया था। वास्तव में, हेमॉरेज से उबरने के लिए फ्रांसीसी सैनिकों की आवश्यकता को पूरा करने के लिए प्रथम विश्व युद्ध में इसका इस्तेमाल किया गया था।
यह फोलेट, नियासिन, विटामिन ए, विटामिन बी 6, विटामिन सी जैसे विटामिन का अच्छा स्रोत है। हमारे शरीर में विभिन्न प्रतिक्रियाओं में उपयोग किया जाने वेल, थाइमिन और राइबोफ्लेविन सहित अन्य महत्वपूर्ण तत्व भी पालक में पाए जाते हैं। पालक बीटा कैरोटीन, ल्यूटिन, एक्सटेंनी, और क्लोरोफिलिन जैसे पिगमेंट्स में भी समृद्ध है।
पालक के लाभ
पालक के विभिन्न स्वास्थ्य लाभों में निम्न शामिल हैं:
1. दृष्टि के लिए: पालक बीटा कैरोटीन, ल्यूतियन और एक्सटेंनी का एक समृद्ध स्रोत है, जो सभी दृष्टि के लिए फायदेमंद होते हैं। बीटा कैरोटीन लोगों को विटामिन ए की कमी, खुजली वाली आँखें, आंखों के अल्सर और सूखी आंखों को रोकने में मदद कर सकता है।
2. उम्र से संबंधित आख की मैक्यूला का व्यपजनन (ए.एम.डी): ए।एम।डी या रेटिनिटिस पिगमेंटोसा अंधापन पैदा करने के लिए जिम्मेदार होता है। पालक की खपत के कारण दो महत्वपूर्ण रंजकों को पुनः प्राप्त हो सकता है - ल्यूटेन और एक्सैन्ने और प्रभावी रूप से एएमडी को रोका जा सकता है। पालक एंटीऑक्सिडेंट्स में भी समृद्ध है जो मुक्त कणों के हानिकारक प्रभावों को कम करता है।
3. न्यूरोलॉजिकल (स्नायविक) लाभ: पोटेशियम, फोलेट और विभिन्न एंटीऑक्सिडेंट जैसे पालक के कई घटक न्यूरोलॉजिकल बेनिफिट प्रदान करने के लिए जाने जाते हैं। मस्तिष्क की स्वास्थ्य के लिए पोटेशियम भी आवश्यक है क्योंकि इससे मस्तिष्क में रक्त के प्रवाह को बढ़ाने में मदद मिलती है। यह उच्च अनुभूति, एकाग्रता और तंत्रिका गतिविधि से भी संबंधित है।
4. मांसपेशियों में ताकत के लिए: पालक में, कारक सी C0-Q10, जो एक एंटीऑक्सीडेंट है, मांसपेशियों को मजबूत करने में विशेष भूमिका निभाता है, खासकर हृदय की मांसपेशियाँ।
5. रक्तचाप को बनाए रखने के लिए: पालक में मौजूद पोटेशियम और सोडियम रक्तचाप को बनाए रखने में सहायता करता है। पालक में उपस्थित फोलेट उच्च रक्तचाप की कमी के लिए योगदान देता है और उचित रक्त प्रवाह बनाए रखते हुए रक्त वाहिकाओं को आराम देता है।
6. अस्थि खनिजकरण: पालक वाइटमिन के का एक अच्छा स्रोत है, जो हड्डी मैट्रिक्स में कैल्शियम को बनाए रखने में कार्य करता है, जिससे हड्डी खनिज होता है।
इसमें मौजूद अन्य खनिज मैंगनीज, तांबा, मैग्नीशियम, जस्ता और फास्फोरस भी मजबूत हड्डियों के निर्माण और ऑस्टियोपोरोसिस जैसे रोगों को रोकने में मदद करते हैं।
7. गैस्ट्रिक अल्सर को रोकने के लिए: पालक में पेट के श्लेष्म झिल्ली की रक्षा करने की क्षमता होती है, जिससे गैस्ट्रिक अल्सर होने की रोकथाम होती है। इसके अलावा, पालक में पाए जाने वाले ग्लाइकोसिलेक्लिपिड्स पाचन तंत्र की परत की ताकत को बढ़ा सकते हैं, जिससे शरीर के उस हिस्से में किसी भी अवांछित सूजन को रोकने में मदद मिलती है।
8. एथ्रोस्केलेरोसिस (धमनीकलाकाठिन्य) को रोकता है: एथ्रोस्क्लेरोसिस धमनियों के अकड़ने के कारण होता है। पालक में पाए जाने वाले ल्यूटन से एथीरोस्क्लेरोसिस, दिल के दौरे और स्ट्रोक की घटना को कम करने में मदद मिलती है।
9. भ्रूण विकास: भ्रूण के तंत्रिका तंत्र के समुचित विकास के लिए पालक में पाए जाने वाले फोलेट आवश्यक हैं। जबकि पालक में पाए जाने वाले विटामिन ए फेफड़ों के विकास में मदद करता है।
10. सूजन को कम करने के लिए: पालक पूरे शरीर में सूजन को कम करने के लिए सबसे शक्तिशाली सब्जियों में से एक है। यह गठिया और गाउट जैसे रोगों के खिलाफ लड़ाई में भी मदद करता है।
11. स्वस्थ त्वचा के लिए: पालक में मौजूद विभिन्न फ़यटोनुट्रिएंट्स और पिगमेंट यूवी किरणों सहित सूरज की हानिकारक किरणों से त्वचा को बचाने के लिए सिद्ध है।
पालक के दुष्प्रभाव
इस संयंत्र का अत्यधिक सेवन हमारे लिए खतरनाक हो सकता है क्योंकि इसके कुछ संभावित दुष्प्रभाव भी हैं जैसे कि:
1. खनिज अवशोषण में कमी: इसमें ऑक्सालिक एसिड की उच्च मात्रा होती है, जो कि कैल्शियम, मैग्नीशियम, जस्ता आदि जैसे कई आवश्यक खनिज यौगिकों के साथ बाँध करने के लिए जाना जाता है। अतिरिक्त पालक खाने से, हमारे शरीर को अवशोषित करने के लिए इन तत्वों की पर्याप्त मात्रा नहीं मिलती। यह हमारे सिस्टम की सामान्य कार्यक्षमता में बाधा ला सकती है और खनिज की कमी से संबंधित विभिन्न बीमारियों को जन्म देती है।
2. पेट की समस्या: पालक की अतिरिक्त खपत पेट के विकार जैसे पेट की कमी, पेट में सूजन, ऐंठन और यहां तक कि कब्ज भी पैदा हो सकती है। सबसे खराब स्थिति में, आपको हल्के या मध्यम दस्त का अनुभव हो सकता है।
3. पथरी: पालक में प्यूरीन होते हैं जो कि विभिन्न स्वास्थ्य समस्याओं का कारण बना सकते हैं। जब हमारे शरीर में अतिरिक्त मात्रा में डाले जाते हैं, तो वे यूरिक एसिड में परिवर्तित हो जाते हैं जो हमारे गुर्दे के स्वास्थ्य के लिए बेहद खराब है।
4. एलर्जी: सब्जी में हिस्टामाइन होता है, जिसके कारण कुछ छोटे छद्म एलर्जी प्रभाव पड़ सकते हैं।
How to do kegel exercise? Please tell me the whole procedure. Is it safe in pregnancy? I am 6 months pregnant n wanna to know the best exercises which helps in normal delivery. I heard that kegel exercises helps in tighten tha vagina. So how its help in delivery because in delivery. Loose vagina is good.
We don't want pregnancy but we want to do sex with out condom can you please kindly solve my problem.
My vagina used to get itching before I got my period anf after my period what happen to this can you pleased help me out.
Cananbis Sativa is a hemp plant, which creates a variety of drugs including marijuana. This plant has an active ingredient known as THC that makes a person feel high upon ingestion. The compounds of this ingredient can also affect the way a person's body functions. Usually, high doses of this can cause potentially life threatening effects on the person. It is mostly ingested in the form of dried leaves, flowers, stems and seeds. People also mix it in vapourisers, or brew it as tea. It may also be baked as cookies.
While the physical side effects are many, smoking or ingesting this substance can also lead to many mental side effects. Let us find out more:
- Physical Side Effects: As per various medical studies, the inhalation or ingestion of Cannabis can take your heart rate to an increased level of two times its normal rate. This state can last up to three hours. Also, people who have had very high doses or suffer from this increased heart rate for a prolonged period may die due to a sudden cardiac arrest. Dizziness and shallow breathing are also a part of the side effects while dilated pupils and red eyes may also be seen. Further, a sudden spike in one's appetite and a dry mouth are some of the other side effects.
- Cravings: A person who has ingested Cannabis may experience many side effects that are on the mental and emotional side. The more mild side effects include the experience of cravings for certain types of food, as well as an increase in one's appetite where the person does not manage to keep track of what he or she is eating, and in what quantity. Also, sleeplessness and irritability may set in.
- Mind and Mood Changes: After Cannabis ingestion, the person may feel extremely happy or extremely sad. Either which ways, the patient will feel a sense of detachment as far as reality goes. While he or she may not be acutely aware of the same, the people around the patient will be able to sense this with the words and actions of the person. The patient may also experience a distorted sense of time and motion, while depression and anxiety may also set in with prolonged abuse of this drug. Short term memory impairment may also take place, which can lead to forgetfulness regarding important details. Also, random thinking and strange fears may begin to plague the person in question.