Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Shemi BansalYour feedback matters!
Ginger is a common ingredient in asian and indian cuisine. However, ginger has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries among many cultures. The root or underground stem (rhizome) of the ginger plant can be consumed fresh, powdered, dried as a spice, in oil form or as juice.
Possible health benefits of ginger:
1) Digestive issues:
The phenolic compounds in ginger are known to help relieve gastrointestinal irritation, stimulate saliva and bile production and suppress gastric contractions and movement of food and fluids through the GI tract.
- Chewing raw ginger or drinking ginger tea is a common home remedy for nausea during cancer treatment.
- Pregnant women experiencing morning sickness can safely use ginger to relieve nausea and vomiting, often in the form of ginger lozenges or candies.
- During cold weather, drinking ginger tea is good way to keep warm. It is diaphoretic, which means that it promotes sweating, working to warm the body from within. As such, in the wake of a cold, ginger tea is particularly useful.
3) Pain reduction
- A study involving 74 volunteers carried out at the university of georgia found that daily ginger supplementation reduced exercise-induced muscle pain by 25%.
- Ginger has also been found to reduce the symptoms of dysmenorrhea (severe pain during a menstrual cycle). In one study, 83% of women taking ginger capsules reported improvements in pain symptoms compared to 47% of those on placebo.
I am 18 years old girl and I do anal sex and oral sex both with my partner so please tell me it is harmful for me and any chances of stds? and sometime I do masturabate during periods time so this is harmful for me or not?
Drinking water is advantageous in every way. It assists metabolism & digestion, prevents constipation & accumulation of waste products(aam) in the body & keeps away diseases & even helps in keeping the skin clear of acne & pimples.
The reason why you suffer from bad health every now and then is due to your poor immune system. Whenever there is a change in weather and you are attacked by the flu virus, stop blaming the weather because it is actually your weakened immune system that has let you down. Same goes for the particular food you eat or the way you heal from your wounds rather slowly.
So, if you really want to boost up your immunity system, then you can take a cue from the books of Ayurveda. Ayurveda not only believes in healing the body but makes sure that the root cause is weeded out so that you stay healthy for a longer duration of time.
Let us see how Ayurveda develops your immune system so that you can withstand all kinds of emotional, physical and most importantly, environmental challenges.
- The first thing Ayurveda says is to stick to healthy and nutritious foods. That doesn’t mean, you can’t cheat once in a week, but make sure that you have a protein rich and less carbohydrate diet. Make sure your food is warm; neither hot nor cold when you consume it.
- Cold foods and drinks are harmful to your body because they affect the digestive system. Say no to any kind of aerated drinks.
- Avoid foods, which are oily and especially difficult to digest.
- Take care of your muscles and skin by massaging daily with sesame or sunflower oil. They help in rebuilding the tissues of your body.
- While taking a bath, apply some essential oils such as lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus or juniper oil in a tub of warm water. This will make you feel fresh and uplift your mood.
- While cooking, add some spices to your food, especially turmeric, cumin, coriander or cinnamon. These will increase the food value.
There are some suggestions made by Ayurveda:
- Make sure you get an adequate of 6-8 hours of sleep. Avoid sleeping less or oversleeping.
- Exercise regularly; yoga, walking, free hand exercises which will increase blood circulations in your body.
Finally, avoid negative thinking. Make sure you are infused with a positive spirit, no matter what the situation is. Doing this, you will stay physically and mentally spirited. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am a 21 year girl. Recently from 2 months i am not having my periods! infsct I had a sex I am sure nothing went wrong, I did a test also at home which showed negative! what should I do now ?
I always feel wet in vaginal area and my inner clothes get smelled due to this wetness always. (Im embarrassed to sit with widened legs due to that smell. I'm getting that white thing even if my periods are completed. Is it common to get like that. If not suggest me what to do for this problem?
I had sex with married woman she is around 27 years and I'm 23 years virgin boy. I had unprotected sex with her as she said she won't get pregnant because she went through some birth control operation. But I ejaculated inside her vagina twice is there any chances of HIV and after sex within 13 days I made her to do check-up and it was HIV Negative. Now my question is there chances to me for HIV?
I got delivered back 23days but still my stomach is like 4month pregnant I was slim before but after pregnant I increased my weight now I need to be slim please let me know any solution and also my breast milk is nt enough for my 22days old baby day by day it decrease weight can I use lactogen for a baby.
Can we have sex during pregnancy? My wife got conceived & now she is carrying 50 days old baby. Please advise!
We had unprotected intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4th June. Itz 30 june now. She dint had her periods yet, her dates usually starts around 1.however last month she had early periods on around 23 may which ended on 29 may. And we had intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4 the June. How long should we wait. Please give the detailed answer to get this over as soon as possible. However I took it out before the cum but still to be on a safer side. I am worried. How long should we wait. And what should we do exactly after that. please provide a detailed answer. I got the answers not more than a line before. So please provide answers so that we can understand it properly and tell the necessary steps Reply awaited.
Hi I got terminated my pregnancy at 20 weeks because of right leg bone deformed @ March 7 Monday today 22 March still I'm bleeding little when does it stop when will I get regular periods. highly impossible to survive like this. When can I conceive next. Please answer doctors
Sorry to say but you doctors didn't get what I was asking. I am surprised not even a single doctor read question carefully. I only asked home medicine for lycoriya. BrEast and pain and all was symptoms. Every doctor who gave answer was centered on breast enlarge.
I had unprotected sex on 3rd and 5th January and took an emergency contraceptive on 5th. I had unprotected sex again on January 11th and got my period on the 12th. My cycles are not very accurate. My last period was on December 9th. What are the chances that this is not implantation bleeding and is my period? Will I be pregnant?
General Precautions in Swine Flu during Pregnancy
Frequent handwashing is the single most important safety precaution that is suggested.
Flu spreads when virus from an infected person's secretions like sneezing etc spreads in the environment.Occassionaly touching an infected area and then touching your nose/ eyes or mouth may allow the live virus to enter your system. Most of the time this virus gets killed by our body's defences but at times it may survive and cause flu.
Catch it, Bin it and kill it is the magic mantra:
Catch your infected secretions in a tissue/ handkerchief and promptly kill it by putting it in the dustbin and washing your hands with soap.
Hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol content are supposed to kill the virus in 60 seconds.
Keep the hard surfaces/infants toys; clean. Household cleansers should be used liberally as they can reduce the transmission rate.
Finally it is advised that in pregnancy one should avoid contact with sick people.
Use of vaccines
Till date two types of vaccines against swine flu are available.
1) Nasal spray vaccine: This cannot be taken in pregnancy.
2) Injectable vaccine: This is safe in pregnancy and it is strongly recommended that if seasonal swine flu is present then all pregnant women should take the vaccine. Please ask your doctor for more details.
WHO recommends that all pregnant women should be offered the vaccine. This will decrease their chances of contracting the disease and also protect their newborn from swine flu in the neonatal period
This vaccine does not have any serious side effects but may cause mild flu like symptoms upto 48hrs in some people but this is not flu as the vaccine does not have live virus. There may be some redness, soreness,or swelling at the injection site which disappears on its own.
Use of Drugs:
These are used only for close contacts of confirmed positive cases, like people living in the same house as the patient.
The drug (Tamiflu) is safe in pregnancy. Ask your doctor whether you should be taking it in case you are pregnant and any of your family members have been diagnosed with swine flu.
What should I do if I think I have swine flu and I'm pregnant?
You must go to your doctor immediately ;who would check you up and may want to take throat/ nose swabs for confirmation of swine flu. If she thinks you indeed have swine flu, she may start the medicines without waiting for the lab confirmation.
If swine flu is confirmed then you have to take further treatement from dedicated swine flu centers in your area.
In the mean time, stop going to your workplace and avoid unneccesary exposure to people to contain the spread of flu.
If you have a mild disease then you need to take treatment from home. You must avoid exertion and take plenty of fluids by mouth during this time.
If your symptoms are severe then you may require hospital admission to monitor you and your baby.
Can I breastfeed my baby if I have swine flu?
Yes. In fact it has been found that breastfed babies have a stronger immunity against swine flu.
If you have an active flu or you are very sick, you may express breast milk in a bottle and a healthy person can feed the baby.
You need not stop breastfeeding your baby even if you are on treatment for swine flu.