Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Shemi BansalYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam I have got small rashes in and outside my vagina. It burns while urinating and touching. I have got cultured done the result was negative. Please help me and suggest me some good ointment or medicine. Thank you.
Sir /mam Mai apni wife ke sath 6 December ko sex kiye the raat mai meri wife I pil kha li thi ausi raat ko fhir hum dono ke bich sex ho gya bina koi safty ke Meri wife ko avi tk period nai aaya hai Kya koi problem hai es condition mai Mai use bol raha Hun Dr. se milne PR time nai mil raha hai Jane ka please kuch batayie Ya koi medicines hai periods ya es condition ko handle karne ka.
I am 20 years old and I have concern regarding my breasts i. E whatever dress I wear my nipples are popped out to dress and easily visible. Request you to advise me on what measures to be taken to avoid it completely so that I am able to wear any type of dress.
I am 26 years old. I have sex with my boyfriend on 7 August with safety and my period cycle 12 to 13. But still 16 August my period not come. Can I pregnant.
This green gourd may be bitter in taste, but is packed with so many benefits, people who use it swear by it. Whether it is diabetes or asthma, the green bitter gourd has helped in many ways. Read on to know some of the health benefits of this wonder gourd. Hope that makes you learn to relish it beyond its bitter taste.
- Weight management: 100 g of the vegetable contains just about 20 calories, and is one of the best low-calorie foods. Coupled with its other benefits (listed below), this should find its way to anyone wanting to improve overall health
- Diabetes: Karela has the chemical polypeptide-P which is also known as plant insulin. It works as insulin and helps in blood sugar control. A glass of bitter gourd juice is one of the most well-known and successful home remedies for diabetics.
- Rich in folate: Bitter gourds are rich in folates and one can get up to 20% of the recommended daily from about 100 g of this vegetable. Widely used in menstruating women and pregnancy to prevent anemia and blood iron levels. In pregnancy, it also helps reduce neural tube defects in the developing baby
- Loaded with antioxidants: Alpha and beta carotenes, xanthenes, and lutein. All these help in controlling the release of free radicals and reduce bodily inflammation. This is the most important reason for the development of diseases like diabetes, cancer, and premature ageing. Therefore, bitter gourd helps in preventing and/or prolonging the onset of these diseases. Another independent antioxidant is vitamin C, and about 100 g of karela provides more than 100% of daily required dose
- Good for digestion: Bitter gourd is widely used for its digestive properties. It improves mobility, relieves constipation, and reduces problems of indigestion
- Good for respiratory system: Respiratory benefits of bitter gourd include clearing up of sputum, improving breathing, and relief from cough. Widely used in asthma patients
- Blood purifier: It is an excellent blood purifier and juice consumed in the morning is one of the best ways to detox the body
Though still to be proven, karela is known to help HIV/AIDS patients, as they contain phytochemicals, which improve immunity and reduce overall infection and inflammation in the body
Methods of Use:
- Both the leaves and the bitter gourd per se can be consumed for their health benefits
- The juice is the most beneficial method, though it might take you some time to acquire this taste. Whether it is for weight loss or diabetes, this offers the best medicinal value
- Curries are usually prepared with karela in different styles depending on cooking preferences in that area
- It can also be baked, boiled, and fried. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hi doctor, I missed my period this month and I had an cyst on left ovary whch had been removed last year. After operation my periodic cycle was normal. Last month period date: 12/10/2016. Consulting with my doctor I took deviry10 for five days twice. I finished my medicine 10 days before. Bt periods dsnt occur. Now my question is when my period wll occur? What should I do now? I am virgin Please answer.
Meri mother ko thk sE nind nhI aati h 1 2 ghnte s jada so nh pati h whole day What should I do for her?
Pls help me am very stressed. I had sex with ma gf 2 weeks back then I give her a I pill after 4 hr after sex. Her period date is 9,10. But she didn't get bleeding
Do proper vomit after 24 hours of sex symptom of pregnancy. That was nt a proper sex just initial. Feeling dizzy after she woke up in evening.
Hi sir/madam. This question is quite annoying but I wanted to know from experienced doctors. I got my last period on 5th july 2016. According to some scans doctors are saying that my 8th month is running. My husband lives abroad and on 25th july he came. So am confused that when I conceived. Doctors are counting from 5th july only. And can you say my exact weeks and my EDD. I will b very much thankful to u.
I am 30 years old. I am getting up at one clock mid night. And I go to toilet and at five also I go toilet. So is it healthy.
Hello Dr. My question is related to pregnancy. My wife is pregnant and its our 8th month running. But she has putted on only 3 kg weight till now, but I got to know that weight should increases at least 5-7 kg during pregnancy. Even I have seen so many women who puts on 10-15 kg. Our Dr. Says that every thing is okey all reports showed the same but though I am worried please let me know is it really fine.
My wife is in her 6th month of pregnancy. We planned for a day trip by car considering that she have been diagnosed with low lying placenta. Is it advisable to have a long trip by car?
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent.
1. Relieve constipation
At some point in everyone's life, they become constipated. Since poppy seeds contain so much fiber they can add bulk to food and help to ease constipation. Additionally, they will help the person to feel full for a longer period of time and thus help in weight loss. Simply crush some seeds and add them to your meal for the most khus khus benefits.
2 Induce sleep
No matter how hard you try, there are just some nights that you can't sleep. You may have a case of fatigue or insomnia. Simply mix some poppy seeds into some sugar and eat that for a great night’s sleep. The seeds contain a compound that will help in the production of the neurotransmitters in your brain and thus improve your sleep.
3 Improve heart health
An excellent source of essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid, which helps to lower cholesterol in the body, simply add a few seeds to your food (sprinkle it on your dinner) will greatly improve your heart health and it may help in the prevention of a heart attack or heart disease.
4 Prevent bone damage
The calcium and phosphorus in khus khus can play a great role in preventing bone damage. Besides, the manganese in khus khus helps in the production of collagen, which is a protein that can also prevent bone damage. It's easy to make a paste out of the khus khus seeds, you can apply it directly to the damaged joints and help ease the pain and swelling.
5 Combat skin infections
If you suffer from dry itch or skin rashes, you're going to love poppy seeds. Since they have anti-inflammatory compounds you can make a great paste out of this with some ground seeds and fresh lime juice. Rub this into the skin to rid yourself of itching and burning.
6 enhance brain function
It's long been known that calcium, iron and even copper are found in poppy seeds. Since these three minerals can help to regulate the neurotransmitters in your brain and improve its function they will go far in helping you to retain your memory and improve or enhance your brain function.
7 boost immunity
One of the most common causes of an impaired immune system is the body's deficiency in zinc. Khus khus seeds are rich in zinc and thus will help to improve your immune system. They improve the cell structure of cells that fight off disease and other viruses and thus can boost immunity.
8 Alleviate mouth ulcers
Mouth ulcers are very painful but khus khus can help to cool the body down which in turn can alleviate mouth ulcers. Simply mix in some sugar with the khus khus seeds and place this in your mouth for instant relief of mouth ulcers.