Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shemi Bansal
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Shemi BansalYour feedback matters!
Here are causes, types, tests and management of Infertility.
Hello, good afternoon my name is Dr. Hitu Madan. I am a gynecologist practicing in the old part of Gurgaon. I am attached to many hospitals and corporate hospitals also. Today the topic of discussion is Infertility. The most common problem encountered nowadays. Infertility is basically a failure to conceive within one year of regular unprotected intercourse. However, there are many causes of infertility but the prime factor which I involve are the male factors which encounter for the 40 percent of the causes and the female factor 50 percent and 10 percent may be the both the causes or rest of the 10 percent may be the idiopathic causes.
Infertility is mainly of two types. Primary infertility and secondary infertility.
Primary infertility is the one in which the female has never conceived and the secondary infertility is the one in which the female has conceived once thereafter subsequently she is unable to conceive. There are many factors involved in this. The things which we have to evaluate in this is the male factor and female factor the both. The male factor only the one thing major included is the sperm count and the volume of the seminal fluid. Basically the motility of sperm is seen in this.
The other factors may be the anatomical disturbances and may be the difficulty in sexual intercourse and drug induced fertility may be there, alcohol induced and there may be some of the unknown causes. In female we see for the anatomical causes, the wearing causes and lastly the infection. The basic importance lies in the examination. The female has to be thoroughly examined to see any anatomical abnormality or any other abnormal dysfunction mainly related to the menstrual cycle. In males we have to go for semen analysis, urine routine and blood sugar for the baseline studies. In females we go for the ultrasound, the thyroid function test, prolactin, blood sugar test.
The other causes are to be ruled out as per the examination the problems are found. Regarding the management of infertility well you have to go as per your doctor and the other things which are to be seen are you should maintain and have a healthy lifestyle and control your weight and you should undergo the proper tests as per told by your doctor and most of the cases conceive only with the initial management only and baseline management only. But the cases which are not treated with the baseline things they might have to undergo surgeries and in the last resort they might have to go for IVF also.
If you have any other query or any other information you want to get from me you can consult me on lybrate.
Hi doctor. I had an medical abortion on april 1st. So. Severe bleeding with cramps. And on april 9th I had unprotected sex which was an accident though. So I took postpone 72 (single) at 11th hour after sex. I started to bleed on april 15th with clots and it lasted for 4 days with mild cramps. What could that be. Will the pill work out? I took a pregnancy test on april 19th but had had a positive test. Will tat be the left over hcg of the previous pregnancy? Im so much worried. Pls give me a clear Picture of what is happening. I don want become pregnant now. Help me pls.
my periods have to start on October 20th but not occurred waited upto 26th and used norlut- N for 4 days from 26th to 29th we have intercourse on 29th October morning. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy?
I am 22 year old girl m a virgin. Is it normal not to have nipples that do not stick out? My nipple come out only when I feel cold.
Homeopathy is a slow form of treatment, but is has negligible side effects. This makes it safer to self medicate with light doses of homeopathy than an antibiotic. Homeopathy can be used for first aid, to fight common infections and as general constitutional remedies.
Here are a few common homeopathic medicines you should keep at home.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica can be safely used to treat gastrointestinal diseases, a loss of appetite, depression and migranes. The ideal dosage for nux vomica depends on the age of the patient, their overall health and several other conditions. Nux vomica can also be used to cure a hangover.
- Aconite: When taken at the onset of a cold, aconite can stop the virus from progressing further. Aconite can also be used for joint pain, gout, inflammations and to speed up the healing of wounds. Apart from the pill form, aconite can also be used as a cream.
- Arnica: If you have kids at home, arnica is a must have. It is the most common homeopathic remedy for bruising, accidents, injuries and shocks. It can also be used to treat arthritis and the pain that follows dental work and jet lag. Arnica can also be used to promote hair growth. Depending on its use, arnica can be used in the form of pills, cream or oils.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is an ointment that should be kept in every kitchen. It is the most effective anti inflammatory cream to treat burns of any kind. When a burn is treated with cantharis, it leaves minimal scars. It can also be used to treat urinary tract infections. Cantharis is usually used as a cream.
- Magnesia phosphoric: This is a must have for women. It can be used to treat any form of cramps including menstrual cramps. It can also be used to treat tiredness, headaches, nerve pain, insomnia and to help a person relax. Magnesia phosphoric is usually prescribed in the form of homeopathic pills.
- Rhus tox: Rhus tox is a common homeopathic remedy for muscle sprains and bruising. It is also beneficial for people suffering from back aches, arthritis, sciatica and body aches associated with the flu. Rhus tox is usually found in the form of homeopathic pills.
One should not do any type of self medication, however, you should check with your homeopathic practitioner about the dosage and frequency of consumption. Do not take it for granted that homeopathy has no side effects and take a more intense dose than required. Also store these medicines properly. Ideally, homeopathic medicine should be stored in a cool place without direct exposure to sunlight or extreme heat or cold.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.