Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi sir my wife is pregnant and we already have 11 years baby so we are not planning fro another one please me help out from this ?
Dear madam, i am 26 years old. I am suffering with stool passing /gas problem. I get lot of pain after taking meals or breakfast. This pain lasts half an to 2 hours after that only I can go to pass the tool. This is happening from last 1 and half year. 6 months back I took syrup called duphalac/lactulose solution usp. With this constipation has been reduced. But still i am getting the pain and some part of stool pipe comes out while passing the stool it remains for hours. I have some other problems like neck pain/savior headache/back ache/stomach pain /and pain at uterus. From last 3 years i am suffering with irregular periods. I get tired easily. I get yawning very frequently. I need to sleep at least 10 hours a day. I took some medicine by gynecologist advise. Now from last 2 months i am getting monthly period. If you have any solution for me please suggest me.
Meri breast pr nipple k pas ek or do sal se choti si blister Nikli thi. Jisme se kuch white color ka kuch ajib sa niklta h. Us breast me na to drd h na hi kuch but wo blister muje khtm krni h. please ye btaiye ki m kya kru uske liye Koi home remedy or ointment.
Hi Doctor, I am 28 years old married women working in IT sector and I have not conceived too. We are on a family planning schedule. I had no troubles of pimples or breakouts during my teenage times. I was working in Bangalore for 4 years and during 2013, I got struck with severe pimples and left over black scars on my face especially the jaw and cheek area and on the upper part of both my hands. During menstruation, again due to body heat more pimples will pop up frequently. I had taken medication and chemical peeling from Dermatologist in Bangalore. Practiced Yoga regularly, jogged for one hour regularly and started to consume ample water to hydrate my body. I had recovered completely from the pimples and even the marks that was left behind. I am a person with sort of high stress and tension. The same condition again occurred last year and it was also treated and completely cured. In 2014, we have to Trivandrum in kerala. And now we have shifted our jobs to Cochin in kerala and settled here. Again I started getting pimples and marks. It's really desperate as I had a very clear skin in my entire life and now at the age of 28, I am fighting with it. Please suggest a permanent solution to end this consequent pimple season. My face is oily and my body is normal (combination) skin type. Could you suggest me a proper sunscreen, moisturizer, face wash, soap, food, medicine and exercise to remove this pimples and scars permanently. Also please suggest me some home remedies too. Thanking you in anticipation, waiting for the response.
My 20 week fetus has been diagnosed with cdh and dextrocardia. His stomach is on the left and heart on the right. His lhr ratio is 0.91 please advise me what should I do now. I conceived this through ivf I know its tough decision so I m confused what to do. Some doc says they aren't sure and can't say till birth all depends on how pregnancy proceeds please advise me on what best to do.
Weight loss is an issue that usually confuses a lot of people. What kind of diet should one follow? How much exercise and what kind should one indulge in? What are the other measures one can take? These are some of the questions that people usually have. While your dietary intake has a major bearing on your weight loss journey, the kind of diet you follow also makes a difference. There are many kinds of diets out there for weight loss, and one of them is a fruit diet. Is this ideal and effective?
Hi, im an working women. I has sex with my husband on this 4th November without any precautions. Actually my periods should be from 2nd November but still I don't get it. I'm not ready to hav a baby. Do I get pregnant and I'm much hesitate to consult a doctor directly. Can you please help me in this. What need to be followed for not getting pregnant. Help me.
Hi, we have completed our 7 years of marriage. We have one baby girl, now planning for second. But my wife dose not have any interest in sex and all. I have tried all possible things but no use. Suggest if have any other thing except common like keeping her mood, make her happy in small things, like this. She doesn't like sex at all. What should I do to her to increase her interest in sex.
Sir/madam I am going to have sex using condom just before 7 to 8 days of my girls periods. Exactly her periods will start by 20th of every month so my question is its really to have sex with condom just before 7 to 8 days before of her periods?
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.
Hello I am having irregular periods from last 4-5 months. Menstrual are getting delayed. And once it starts bleeding does not stop. Currently I am taking SYLATE T to stop bleeding. My thyroid and sonography reports are normal Please suggest.
Sir/madam, Is Bru instant coffee is good or bad for health. We are taking coffee daily two times morning and night.
My AMH is 0.780 and FSH is 13.40.Is there any chance for me to get pregnant? ?am very worried. please help me.
Bipolar disorder is also known as manic depression. This usually sets in low and high moods in a person along with changes in energy and sleep.
People with bipolar disorder tend to have periodical changes; sometimes they are over happy and other times they might feel sad, depressed and hopeless. Between these changes they are normal. The highs and lows are considered as extreme poles of moods, thus the name bipolar disorder.
Manic term is used when a person with bipolar disorder is highly excited and feels confident. Also, feelings of irritability and recklessness along with irrationality might occur. Some people with mania might have a hallucinations that is they see and hear things that are not there, along with delusions.
The term hypomania is used to describe mild symptoms of mania, in which a person does not have hallucinations and delusions and the symptoms do not interfere with their daily life. Similarly, the term depressive is used to describe a person's time when they feel depressed or sad.
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
- The highs and lows in a bipolar disorder do not follow any set pattern. One might feel manic or depressed for hours or days or weeks, months and even years together, before they actually switch to a happy mood. The severity depends from person to person and also changes with time by becoming less or more severe.
- Symptoms of mania or the high are extreme excitement, change from being happy to angry and irritable along with restlessness, speech is rapid with low concentration, less sleep and increased energy, grand plans, alcohol and drug abuse and impulsiveness.
- Symptoms of low or depressive phase are lethargy, worthlessness, feeling of sadness and hopelessness, lowered concentration, irritability, loss of sleep or excessive sleeping, loss of appetite and suicidal tendencies.
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
- In case someone exhibits symptoms of bipolar disorder, then talking to a psychiatrist or a doctor helps. Doctors ask questions related to the mental illness and the associated concerns. Diagnosis is basically recognizing the symptoms of the person, whether they are due to some underlying cause or mood swings because of excessive alcohol. The symptoms have to be noted and the duration, for which they last along with the severity should all be noted. The most obvious symptoms are that of lows and highs in mood and changes in behavior, energy, sleep and thoughts.
- Consulting a doctor or talking to family and friends helps to differentiate the symptoms of bipolar disorder from unipolar disorder.
- Medicines that have mood stabilizers, such as lamotrigine, valproate, lithium, carbamazepine and antipsychotics such as olanzapine, quetiapine should be taken. Psychotherapy is also recommended.