Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeeta Chaturvedi
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta ChaturvediYour feedback matters!
'No' appears to be a very simple and straightforward word. However, it can be shockingly hard to say. People most of the time agree to things that they really do not want. Since they would preferably feel overburdened and low rather than disappoint somebody, saying "no" feels easier to maintain connections with people.
The repercussions of this absence of disagreement is critical. By overcommitting ourselves, we are actually consuming the majority of our positive energy and using it somewhere where you might not want to. This takes away from our common character and quality. It leaves us tired and we meet each day like it is simply one more battle. We also give up our own requirements for space, stillness, relaxation and imagination and are bound to our state.
To stay away from this, we must know about our own necessities and priorities for both mental and physical well-being and joy. For this, one may have to know when saying "yes" will fulfill your requirement for rest, relaxation or self-awareness. When one does this, their unfounded dread of not being socially acceptable from saying "no" will go away gradually.
Here are three reasons why saying "no" can prove to be beneficial:
- You will have additional time: The extra time made by saying "no" will, at any rate, prevent that forced clock from ticking. It will make you feel like you are in control. This can truly lighten up your mood and lift your anxiety and bolster your health. Rather than saying yes to going out for lunch or a party that you feel obligated to go to, but might not want to, simply try to say no. You will automatically feel happier when you are sitting at home, relaxing rather than forcefully socialising.
- You will be less remorseful: At first, you may be reluctant to state "no" because of a paranoid fear of passing up a major opportunity or the fear of missing out. As a general rule, nonetheless, in case that you need to state "no," odds are you have much better explanations for you not being there. If you do go for it, you might regret it afterwards thinking that you could have done something better with your time rather than having completely wasted it.
- Your associates will respect you for it: No one wants that they should be taken for granted. However, in case that you continue saying "yes" to each demand or opportunity, that is precisely how individuals will come to see you. The more you say "yes," the more individuals will generally expect things of you. This could prompt to a drop in your status and position and loss of control over others.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir mene apni girlfriend ke sath 23 October ko sex kiya tha bina protection ke or use 25 October ko period aa gaye the paar tab se use abhi taak nhi aaye h sir mujh kya karna chaiye 2 months ho gaye h ab to please bataye.
Good breast health is very necessary for a woman to avoid the risks of getting breast diseases, most particularly breast cancer. But there are some common mistakes most women make without knowing that they contribute to the threats of breast diseases. Read on to know which common habits may be bad for your breast health and what lifestyle alterations you can make to avoid them.
1. Not taking requisite care of your breasts with increasing age
The chances of developing diseases like breast cancer increase with age, especially as you enter the 40s and 50s. Most women don't consider their chronological age with requisite seriousness and this can expose them to higher risks of breast diseases. As you hit 40, you should sincerely make it a habit to get regular clinical exams to maintain proper breast health.
2. Not considering an annual mammogram
An x-ray of the breasts is known as a mammogram which is usually performed to detect premature symptoms of breast cancer. Studies reveal that a large number of women do not consider getting an annual mammogram done even after the age of 40. Experts are of the opinion that this can be threatening to your breast health as a delay of even a few months can result in developed and undetected breast cancer symptoms. So, it is recommended that after entering your 40s get a mammogram done after every year.
3. Not keeping track of your weight
According to researchers, women who have bmi (body mass index) more than 25 are considered obese and have greater chances of developing breast diseases in comparison to women having a balanced weight. The risk rises due to increase in the formation of oestrogen caused by the greater number of fat cells. Increased level of oestrogen is responsible for the growth of 'hormone-receptor-positive' type of breast cancer. You should try to eat healthy and regularly monitor your weight to avoid obesity.
4. Avoiding exercise
Avoiding exercise can have adverse effects on your breast health. Studies prove that women who exercise for about 4 to 7 hours every week have lower chances of developing breast diseases. This is due to the fact that regular workout ensures limited blood levels of the hormone 'insulin growth factor' which significantly influences the growth and behaviour of breast cells. So, start exercising from today to stay fit and maintain proper breast health.
5. Drinking too much alcohol
Regular consumption of alcohol increases risks of breast cancer as it causes damage to the DNA in cells. Moreover, it raises levels of oestrogen and other hormones responsible for triggering 'hormone-receptor-positive' breast cancer. You can avoid this risk by keeping your alcohol consumption to moderate levels and reserved for special occasions.
6. Exposing yourself to too many chemicals in the form of cosmetics
Most women use too many cosmetic products containing certain chemicals that increase their chances of developing breast diseases. This happens because often these chemicals tend to disturb the hormonal balance of the body by mimicking or blocking certain hormones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.
Lost a lot of weight around 19-21 kgs. Post weight loss thighs have become saggy & breasts deflated. Gained 5 kgs back in last 3 months again to help with excess skin. I need to fix this without surgery. Am 23 years old. Will weight training and gaining weight cure this? I am healthy. Weight gain can reverse this problem? Please help. I can not go forward for marriage because of this problem. Please provide some help. Thankyou.
I am a married girl, 27 year old. My husband is 37 year old. Got married 1 year ago. We are trying for a baby, but the result is negative every month. We are so depressed. Which is the right time to get a baby. Can you please suggest some ideas.
Doctor, I had a stay with my girlfriend on 4 / 2 / 2018, we had a physical contact that I rubbed my pennis in her part, this is the first time we are like that, there is no ejaculation of sperm, but on that day night and for 3 days she had a brown fluid from her part, and her last period date is 22 /01 /2018. Today (15 /2 /18) she said that she had some different changes in her stomach, vomit sensation, head ache ,back pain, tiredness for 3 days. Whether this is the sign of pregnancy?
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.