Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Sharma
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer SharmaYour feedback matters!
A good personal hygiene for students is extremely important as it leads to a boost in their self-esteem and confidence. They can come in exposure with millions of germs throughout their day. Hence, students should keep themselves clean in order to stay healthy. A personal hygiene for school students include bathing, brushing their teeth, washing their hands and many more. Parents are responsible for teaching hygiene to preschoolers to prevent them from illness.
School students and preschoolers should begin their day by brushing teeth and gums for at least 2 minutes. Also, they should bath regularly, ensuring that they wash all of their body parts such as neck, belly, armpits, knees, back and genital areas. Apart from this, students should be taught about how hand-washing is a must. By washing hands frequently, children eliminate the risk of catching infections. Ask your child to wash their hands before and after meal, after using washroom, sneezing, coughing or after being near an ill person. It should be ensured that preschooler’s hands are also wiped after such activities.
Grooming fingernails is also a part of personal hygiene for students. Their nails should be trimmed on regular basis because bacteria can live in child nails which can be transferred to their mouth or eyes. You must also encourage your child to wash their nails during a shower. School students should have a habit of keeping a handkerchief along with themselves. They should be taught to cover their face with while sneezing or coughing. A handkerchief can be regarded as your child’s best friend in school. Thus, personal hygiene for school students should include a handkerchief.
It is responsibility of a mother, teaching hygiene to preschoolers to keep her child’s toy clean. Your child can put a toy in mouth and hence you should try keeping it germ free. Make sure you wash their favourite toys regularly. School’s furniture should also be free of bugs and classrooms should be cleaned daily to provide complete personal hygiene for school students. Your child’s clothes and shoes have to be clean and tidy. Wash their school uniforms daily and ask them to change their innerwear daily. Their school uniforms should be air dried so that it does not bear any unpleasant smell. If students don’t wear clean shoes, they might have sweaty foot or any other fungal infection. They should wear cotton lined socks instead of the synthetic fiber to school.
Food hygiene is another important aspect of kids hygiene. Tiffin boxes of school students should be cleaned properly and make sure they carry themselves with a bottle of clean water to school. They should consume fresh home-cooked food instead of munching on snacks in school canteen. Clean their school bags too, once in a while to maintain the hygiene level.
Good hygiene is directly proportional to good health and inversely proportional to illness while poor hygiene is responsible for body odour, greasy skin and some serious issues like stomach pain and common cold. Parents and teachers can play a major role to bring about this change in a student life. Mothers should be very cautious about hygiene of preschoolers. Hence, a child of any age should maintain good hygiene habits otherwise they could suffer from low self esteem during adulthood.
However, It is not possible for parents and teachers to keep an eye on students every time. Thus, they should themselves be aware about how important personal hygiene is for their overall personality development. Remind your child about various hygiene practices until they begin to follow the routine on their own.
Mujhe 2 mahine ka baccha hai aur use merahi dudh chalu hai. Aur main thyronorm 100 leti hun. Lekin abhi report main tsh level 0.046 ultrasensitive dikha raha hai. Main ab konse power ki goli kha sakti hun. Aur mere bacche ke development par eska koi asar to nahi hoga na?
Does baby who have top up milk has less immunity than baby who drink mother milk? Since their mother do not get enough milk to brest feed.
Tragedies are a part of life and at some point in life, every person faces them. It may be in different forms like separation, crisis in relationships, financial stress, the death of a loved one, some severe disease and many others. Such tragedies can cripple anybody from inside out, but the children can have a devastating effect on their lives. Therefore, it is important that you love and support them during this phase and help them face the situation well.
Here are a few ways of dealing with the effects of tragedies on kids:
- Talk to them, honestly: It is important to assure the kids that they are not alone in this world and should remember that there are many other people who love them. In case of a tragedy, kids usually have a lot of pent-up feelings inside them. You need to talk to them and make them understand that instead of keeping those feelings to themselves, they should talk to you or anyone they trust. Venting out will enable them to relax.
- Act on truth: It is very important to teach the children that no matter what happens in life, there is a chance to start afresh. The kids should be surrounded by people they love, as it will make them feel a little relaxed and open. Also, it is essential for them to know that there’s always hope and not all is lost.
- Remain calm: After a large scale tragedy, your children will usually look up to you regarding, how to react in a situation. Although it is okay for your children to see you sad or in grief, you should keep as calm as possible and do not react intensely. This will help keep them calm and less anxious.
- Reassure your children about safety: You should make your children understand that they are safe and nothing bad will happen to them. They must be reassured that no harm will come upon them as you are always with them.
- Maintain a normal routine: It is essential to give your children a feeling of normalcy. You must try to maintain their normal schedule with the usual dinner time, bedtime and school time. You must pay special attention to them to make them feel more secure. You should spend extra time with them and always be there for company and reassurance for any factor.
Children are affected severely by any kind of tragedies as they are fragile and immature. Tragedies disrupt the balance of life, but you must try to make your children feel crisis as less as possible so that they get less hampered emotionally. A troubled childhood affects the healthy growing up of a child.