Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Agra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 30years old girl I am married one month back in the month dec-15, I lost my virginity there, and therefore during sex there was blood coming for two-three days and den therefore after that month, I am not having periods. As I have checked I can as there is no pregnancy, I am unable to understand y I have missed my periods. please suggest?
Its been 1 year after our marriage and me and my husband started living as couples before 3 months only. After having sex, I am washing my vagina. Is it the reason for not getting conceived so far. As soon as v complete having sex and he takes his penis out the sperm fluid is oozing out and he is complaining that may b the reason foe not conceiving. And my body is always very hot too. I would like to conceive but we arr not able to can you guide us in the same. Please do guide and help in conceive.
I checked my breast lump by mammogram and found it is only fibroblastoma. No malignancy. Is it harmful in future I am 20 years female.
I am 24 years old. And married four months ago. I have continously urine infection and some time I feel swelling in my feet and face also. And also light fever. I want to get pregnent and trying to concieve. But I m not. What problm occurs in my pregnency.
I get blood drops sometimes with urine in between periods. I got treatment for it and get it treated but after that when blood drops stopped coming with urine ;l start getting pimples burst which were very severe on my chin from last 4 years. Ab apne app phir se pimples stopped and blood drops start. So what should I do for those blood drops that appear sometimes with urine.
I am 22 years old female. I had used a condom during sex but still I missed my period this month. I tested for pregnancy with the pregnancy kits that are available and it came out to be positive. Can I have some medicine that can prevent the pregnancy apart from surgical abortion?
Hi doctor Is there any contraceptives that could be taken generally in order to avoid pregnancies. Instead of taking emergency contraceptives is there any other thing that I can take to avoid pregnancy.
Hi Mensuration cycle ruk ruk ke hota hai. Or mensuration cycle khul ke nahi hota hai. Or period problem also. please tell any solution.
Doctor, Mere period time month me 2 baar aata h or kbhi kbhi 1 baar or jab aata h tab bahut blood loss hota h 5 din tak koi problem to nhi h na please suggest me.
Before periods I am having pain on my breast and period comes late after 35-40 days and quantity of blood flowing is too much. What should I do in such case?
While doing sex my partner press my boobs badly. I feel alot of pain in my boobs. Is it necessary to press boobs while doing sex?
In my vagina its so irritation and I clean my vagina daily but there is no advantage. please tell me the solution what I do.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion- Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels- The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor- If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.