Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Gupta
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have got pitted scars on face, is dermaroller is a good treatment? Or a better substitute is available?
I have oily skin due to that I use to have pimples, n black spots. I used elisa m a steroid cream regularly but after a year white heads developed on my face now that cream is not effective n causing skin irritations n black spots.
Berberis Aquifolium gel is it good to use for oily face .I have dark acnes like hyper pigmentation. Is it safe to use it ?how can I use it?
Breast sore prior of my periods (10 days. Over body weight My first day bleeding is dark black in colour Viscous fluid.
I hav Oily skin, having continued breakout with pimples for past 1 month, these pimples are leaving scar marks. I am 24 years old female wht should I do?
The condition which occurs on exposure to foreign substances and causes the skin to become red, itchy and inflamed is known as contact dermatitis. It is commonly known as a rash. Although most of the reactions to contact dermatitis are not serious, they can be very irritating till the itching subsides. The causes of contact dermatitis are usually case specific; they vary according to the different types of this disease.
The types of contact dermatitis are:
- Allergic contact dermatitis: This condition occurs when an allergic reaction is developed after exposure to foreign substances. The reaction occurs with a release of inflammatory chemicals that causes the skin to become irritated and itchy. If a person has eczema, he or she can suffer from this kind of rash. Causes of allergic contact dermatitis include:
- Latex gloves
- Poison Oak
- Jewellery (gold or nickel)
- Perfumes and chemicals in skincare and cosmetic products
- Irritant contact dermatitis: Contact between the skin and a toxic material causes Irritant contact dermatitis. They can be sub divided into two categories, namely chemical irritants and physical irritants. Some of the toxic substances that cause this condition include battery acid, drain cleaners, detergents, kerosene, pepper spray and bleach. The physical causes of Irritant contact dermatitis include low humidity from air conditioning, a variety of plants and so on so forth. The condition tends to become more painful, rather than itchy.
- Photo-contact dermatitis: This is a very uncommon type of contact dermatitis which is caused due to the exposure of some active ingredients in sunscreen to sunlight. When sunlight is not present, the sensitive chemicals in the substances are not harmful.
Symptoms of contact dermatitis depend upon the causes of this condition. The symptoms of allergic contact dermatitis are:
- Dry or oozing blisters
- Dry, flaky and scaly skin
- Redness of the skin
- Extreme itching
- Burning of the skin with or without sores
- Leathery or dark appearance of the skin
- Swelling, particularly on the face, in your eyes or groin regions
Symptoms of Irritant Contact dermatitis can be slightly different. They include:
- Cracking due to extreme dryness
- Stiff or tightened skin
- Open sores that form crusts
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!