Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Agra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh GargYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have a question which is that most of the time my head aching due to heat stroke. Most of the time I used disprin tablet but it did not given me relief. Would you like to suggest me a better tablet?
Tips for lost energy or interest in sex by Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Nothing is fatal or final so never ever give up, my dear patients, of any age or problems whatsoever. All the physical problems can be made easy by attitude towards the problems-that means how you take and solve them. Problems or people always appear hard nuts to crack at the first impression but it needs sportiness of 100% to please anyone or crack any nut. Never duck out or go into a shell by reacting to anything. Never say immediately it's all over or just get out of my life, as the other person coming into your life could be even still worse or even hiv positive. The best part of hiv positive people is that they are at least positive in something and they are better than those people who see negative in everything.
Just start your day by saying I am open and free and not carrying any blocks in my head or heart. Secondly recharge your mind by walks, jogging, yoga, pranayam, cold water baths, massages, perfumes, meditations, and completing daily chores without any sort of procrastination. Thirdly eat light raw foods and only warm liquids or otherwise digestion and activity will slow down badly. Fourthly ease in all ways,&nbsp;work, playfulness, romantic talk, smile, behaviour, self confidence, self-respect, a little self-love without any doubting sucking angry attitude or talk makes heaven even in hell. Fifthly herbs, cow milk, cow ghee etc with your doctor's advice will add spark too.
Sixth a kerala type or variety playful massage removes energy and mood blocks very nicely from my personal experience and also the communication blocks and starts the sex or romance all over again.
Aroma baths or salt water baths and herbal vaginal douche removes those smells which can put off anybody totally.
And remember more important than sex is body play, hugging, cuddling, patting, clitoral fingering to climax, touching all over, kissing, smooching, and love talk, eye to eye contact, showing interest in each other. There should be more of friendly playfulness than partnering for sex performance as a formality or responsibility or addiction.
If you have liked please like Dr. Vaibhav lunkad fb page with feedback too and just start everyday deleting the past memory totally and you are sexy all-ways.
What are the symptoms of typhoid. In which time of season it affects the most. Which type of mosquitoes do this. What are the symptoms and preventions of this.
I have cold from 15 days. I'm using tablets. It cures for 1 day and again it starts. What should I do?
I am diabetic patient got Heart stroke in Feb 16 angio done but due to multi blockage NO STUNT nor BYPASS my Fasting 148 and PP 200 pl advice.
I am a diabetic patient aged 35 can I drink alcohol if yes how much and which one. What would be it's effect and side effects.
I am sixty years old female. My height is 5'05" and my weight is 75 kg. I go for walk in the morning as well as in the evening. I rarely have sound sleep at night.
I am suffering from recurring urine infection. It goes when I take antibiotics and after few days come back. How can I get rid of it completely.
Sir I am suffering from stomach pain from 2 months due to that I had taken a" CT scan" In that problem was stated in this way (APPENDIX IS MILDLY THICKENED IN RIGHT ILIAC FOSSA, MEASURING 6 MM. NO OBVIOUS INFLAMMATION. IMPRESSION (- MILDLY THICKENED APPENDIX IN ILIAC FOSSA. REST NIL SIGNIFICANT) THIS WAS MY PROBLEM SIR I WANT TO KNOW IF IT WAS SERIOUS OR NOT/ MY CONDITION WAS SERIOUS OR NOT WOULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN ME SIRS.
Can I take gestofit sr 300 tablets as I am 2 months pregnant. .i have pcod. .i have pcod. .dr said me that I have high chance of miscarriage. .my period was very irregular. .how to know my baby age.
I am suffering from little bit fever from last 6 - 7 days. Sometimes I don't feel fever but my pulse rate is around 85-90.
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body.
Related Tip: 13 Wonder Foods to Fight Diabetes?