Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Agra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. R S TyagiYour feedback matters!
Why is that it is said that if you look in a person's eye having sore eyes yu will get sour eyes too?
My son Ishaan is 8 years old and has got conjunctivitis from yesterday night. What should I apply to cure it? Can you suggest eye drops or ointment?
Dear Dr. I am 70 years old healthy male suffering from eye irritation and swelling of eye lid fro the past 5 days. For relief I have been using Refresh eye drops, Ciplox and Ketomar but 100 pc. Relief has not come. Kindly suggest some eye drops which I can use for complete relief. The medicines I am using have been suggested friends who are not opthalmogist. Will be grateful for quick response. I am told that it is allergic problem and pink eye. Thanks
Sir, I want to join indian army but my eyes little weak for this so please tell me how l can join IA.
I have a problem in my right eye. Whenever I do some precise work or study I get some iteration in that eye. Please suggest me solution.
I am suffering from eye contact(site) point 4. 50. Without speds I can' t see any thing. I want to take laser treatment if any problem completed operation in future. What should I do?
I have problem in my eyesight. It's mayopiya. In one eye 2.5 and in another one 1.5. I don't wear glasses. Is this okay?
There is whitening thing on my eyelids. And which makes very hard eyes to open. So could you please help me out.
My eyes remains red. I don't feel any ache or anything in my eyes. So what may be the reasons for that.
Mother is 83, Diabetic, diagnosed with Hyper Mature Cataract condition. Seek a surgical solution to restore her eyesight asap. Please advise.
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activities like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes is less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise or even walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically around the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.