Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. R. N. GoelYour feedback matters!
My two year old daughter has lack of appetite. Her doctor gave EUPEP syrup two times a day before foof and for iron he gave IREX syrup once in a day. Is this syrups good for her? Do this syrups have side effects?
My wife gave birth to boy on 4/10/2016 normal delivery. After 15 days she did tubectomy operation also. Boy health conditions also nice. Now her feeding milk also getting reduced day by day. How increase her feeding milk. Her health conditions also nice. Why there is no milk. Please give suggestion to improve her feeding milk. Thank you.
Dear Doctor, We are in a happy mood and blessed a baby Girl and she is running 5th Month now. But now the problem is My wife is not able to provide the Breast feed she had consulted doctor many times regarding the same, she is using GALAKOL tablet but unfortunately it is not happening at all. Now we want relaxation as well. Can you please provide the best medicines and the Diet to get a Breast feed to my child.
My son 5 years old.(birth wt 2.5 kg, normal delivery, 38 weeks). He is very thin and weak. He tired early during any activity (running, jumping, cycling etc.). Also he said that he tired and can't do that. He also feels low self esteem when see other child to doing these activities. Also when he get coughing, it goes away approx 20 days every time. We consulted paediatrician/physician also 3-4 times. Following test carried out: Echo test/Chest xray- normal TB gold test:-ve ESR-10 mm/HR TLC/DLC-normal, RBC-3.7 Hb: 9-10 (four times repeated, every 3 month gap during last 1.5 years. Dr. Given following: Iron + folic acid syrup, Zinc+Multivitamin + multiminerals syrup. We also give him chapati/rice/milk/paneer, egg/almond/kismis/banana, other fruits etc. But his weight & Hb is not increases. We are (parents & son) vegetarian. What test is to be carried out to find any problems for not gaining weight and strength. What food (veg/non veg) & supplement give to him for increasing weight/Hb?
My two month old baby is unable to latch all of a sudden. I am applying nip care ointment but of no vain. How can I breastfeed her without this inverted nipple issue.
Felling cold and suffering from cough and having a races in the body and body is paining very much and can not suffer from the pain and sometimes there is a small pain in my chest.
Give some good goodtonic name so that my 10 year old kid gains weight he is 10 years old and 23 kg height is 4.4.
ADHD is one of the commonest behavioral disorders that are found in mostly school going kids. In fact, this kind of trouble might affect kid's ability quite adversely. There are a few signs with the help of which ADHD in kids can be easily detected and some of the commonest ones are emotional turmoil, unfinished tasks, squirm and fidget, low focus careless mistakes and other related ones.
Both interpersonal relationship and schooling success can be hampered to a great extent with this kind of mental disorder. This is why the kids facing the mentioned signs need to be thoroughly diagnosed medically so that the doctors can recommend best treatments that can provide fastest recovery and that too safely and easily.
Best tips for tackling ADHD in kids:
- Setting behavior limits: If you make your kids learn how to lead a disciplined life, then appropriate behavioral limits are established. Arrogant child is mostly exposed towards ADHD.
- Staying calm: Child anger should be efficiently controlled otherwise. ADHD cannot be cured. If the kids remain calm and quiet, then only their concentration level will increase, and they can show productive outcomes.
- Setting pressure free structure: sensible routines and scheduled charts are to be prepared so that unwanted risks can be easily avoided. If the kids are under tremendous pressure, then they might face different kinds of behavioral troubles.
- Allow kids to make wise choices: If you let your kids free, then only they will be able to take right decisions. Kids with a cool mind can take wise decisions that are very much appropriate for upgrading their performances.
- Advocating child: Child advocating is highly needed for maintaining a good and healthy balance. But too much strictness should be avoided so that your kids' behavior can be controlled with ease. This should be done either by parents or tutors so that they can choose the best direction in life.
- Avoid muting any headstrong child: Communicate with your child so that a proper interaction can be maintained. If your child remains silent for too long, then they might face different behavioral troubles.
- Acquiring knowledge about ADHD: Both parents and kids should have equal knowledge about ADHD and then only the probable signs can be easily avoided, and the necessary treatments can be known.
- Being persistent: Persistent behavior is to be maintained, and if you find any deviation in your kids, then you should take them to a doctor.
My grand daughter age 1 years 8 months suffers from allergies from food items like nuts ,milk etc. Wuld you suggest any medicine to get rid of allergies?
What are symptoms of stammering in the children. My son is 2.5year old and as advised by his play school teacher he stammer some time. Sometimes we also felt, he like to say something but think. But at the same time, if he is learning to speak is it still be called stammering! Pls advise.
I am 29 years old, my son is 3.5 years old, when azaan was drinking his mummy's milk (till 1 year) till that time he was very fat and healthy and that time he would get hungry very fast, now he don't gets hungry at all, we have to run behind him till 2 hours to feed him, mainly he don't like any fruits except banana and apple, when he drink 1 cup of milk (while forcing him till an hour), he doesn't eat any think the whole day. Now he is very weak in health. Once we gave him hungry tonic (kidicare) but after taking that tonic he would gets angry every time in small small things. Please suggest me for him.
My baby is 6 month old he is not drinking moms milk properly please suggest a part from cerelac what should I give him for good growth.
My two months baby has watery loose motions. Her weight is 5.80 kg. She breastfeeds. In the night she sometimes she vomits because of cough. What should I do?
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disorder of the airways.
symptoms are wheeze, cough, breathing difficulty.
Asthma is a controllable disease.
asthma can be diagnosed based on history & Pulmonary function test.
Inhaled drugs are the best choice for asthma.
Inhaled drugs are safe and practically have no side effects.
Asthma symptoms are variable.
regular follow-up is required to titrate the drugs.