Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Agra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Puneet Agrawal
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Hernia
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Stomach Doctor
Hernia Repair Surgery
Treatment of Hydrocele Hernia
Treatment of Breast Infection
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puneet AgrawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puneet Agrawal to be very helpful. Thnks you sir ,i will contact you sir ,if i face this pblm further...
Dr. Puneet Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful. THANKS YOU SIR
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puneet Agrawal to be very helpful, sensible, prompt, knowledgeable and practical. Thank u sir.. seems to me my habit of reading books and newspapers in the toilet has bitten me in the rear side.. will get it examined by a surgeon.. stapler procedure maybe
Had stomach pain and discomfort. He was able to find the problem and give relief. Thank you
Pratik G Barot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puneet Agrawal to be very helpful. Thanks helpful
Dr. Puneet Agrawal provides answers that are caring and very helpful. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puneet Agrawal to be very helpful. Tq sir
Dr. Puneet Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful. thank you doctor sir
Dr. Puneet Agrawal provides answers that are knowledgeable. thank you
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old and have 1.8 cm gallstone is there any oral medication option to dissolve this because I do not want to go on surgery i am too scared.
Good Morning, I am suffering from a peculiar problem. One of my hydrocele ball is in normal shape but another one is increasing abnormally. Although there is no pain but I am feeling awkward. Presently I am using fomentation with hot water. Kindly advise me some remedy.
I face a pain in my testicles when I sleep without an underwear. It starts from little itching and then becomes painful throughout the area. Thereafter, it goes on to penis also. Can I consult a dermatologist for the same?
Investigations and FNAC were done and it was proved to be a case of large fibroadenoma. Size 12 cms * 12 cms.
Her final biopsy was benign large fibroadenoma. Luckily for her there was no malignancy.
She recovered fast and discharged with satisfactory condition
I am 24 year old boy, I am suffering from a disease similar to piles from 2 month .i am not confirm that bit is piles or not. But when I go for bathroom, latrine comes initial some harder and creating some obstacle like small pin.in initial stage blood is also come but now blood is not coming. So please help me .how I recover.
I am 25 year old male and unmarried. I am suffering from Hydrocele pain and testis size has-been growth. So give me some advice to relief my problem. Please sir help me and suggest best medicine. Please give me reply soon.
Sometimes I feel little pain in my right testicle. I did self exam several times and I found some temporary swelling in lower part of testicular it goes away after sometime. Sometimes my right testicle become hard but the hardness level changes with time. I also found some swollen you shaped veins in front of my testicle. One month ago I felt same swollen shaped veins in left one now in right one. I also feel temporary right lower back pain especially when standing or sitting for a long time and pain radiated to my knees I don't know whether this is related to testicles or not. Kindly reply and I don't feel any type of hard lump in my testicle. I masturbate almost daily. One time in one day. I don't feel any confusion, nausea or vomiting and my appetite is normal. First I felt dull pain in left one almost two months ago and now in right one.
I am 33 years old lady, I have been diagnosed with gallstone which is now 19 mm in size. Lately I have been suffering from abdominal pain, bloating and heart burns very frequently. I am unable to eat normal food. I don't wish to go under surgery, is there an alternate solution to cure this. Also I have hypothyroidism.
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!