Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant SagarYour feedback matters!
Do you like to eat processed foods, and gorge on them a lot to stay away from cooking? It is important for you to know that processed foods are bad for your health and it is best that you avoid consuming them. Although all food items we eat are mechanically processed in certain ways, chemical processing, which is the primary feature of processed food items, is hazardous for your health.
Here are the major reasons why you should not eat processed food items.
- Processed food contains high amounts of sugar and fructose corn syrup: It is a known fact that excessive consumption of sugar in any form is not good for your health. Processed food products are loaded with sugar in huge amounts and also contain high fructose corn syrup, which is equally harmful in excess. Sugar basically has empty calories, which contain no important nutrients. Sugar also has dreadful effects on your body metabolism and may lead to high triglycerides, increased cholesterol levels, insulin resistance, and excess accumulation of fat in your abdominal cavity and liver.
- Processed food is hyper rewarding in nature and over consumption gets likely: Processed food items, because of their high content of sweet and fat, become a sort of addiction for many people. The reward centers of your brain acknowledge them, and as a result, you develop a constant craving for such food stuff.
- Processed food contains harmful artificial ingredients: It is likely for you to not understand the names of ingredients, which processed foods are made of. This is because of the reason that maximum of these ingredients are not actually natural, but are artificial chemicals which get added for several purposes such as preservation, maintaining aroma and much more. These chemicals are associated with several harmful effects on your health. The common ingredients of highly processed foods include the following:
- Chemical preservatives for preventing processed food from rotting
- Chemical colourants, which induce attractive and unique colours to processed foods
- Chemical flavors for giving specific flavours
- Texturants for proving a particular, specific texture to processed foods
The hyper rewarding nature of processed food can lead to severe consequences in many people. It is possible for you to become addicted to processed foods, and lose total control over your consumption rate. This problem of addiction to processed fast foods is a major problem in today’s world. It is an important reason for obesity, which is a prominent health concern today all over the world.
I am having weight loss problem, I tried weight gainers but no use, please tl me a way to increase weight.
What are some of the best remedies to cure constipation and to get rid of it? I suffer from this many a times. Not regularly. There comes a phase when I get really tired of it. please help.
I want to reduce my weight. Specially I want to cut of tummy fat. Suggest me best way to reduce weight.
Past ten years I smoke, now I left, can I use vitamin tablet, neurobion forte. General wellness. It is harmful.
I am suffering from diabetes kindly lat me know weather the accuchek shows the correct blood sugar and how many times we should test our blood in a day.
I am 19 years old and would like to know the best balanced diet I can follow in order to stay healthy and fit.
I want to get more height up to 6 ft and to lose weight. Please suggest me diet plans anf various things which can help me naturally.
I am 21 and fat. I want a fat removal surgery. What will b the cost and what is the procedure? Will it be done just once or there are sittings.
How to increase mass on face when it is long and thin. How far intake of extra Virgin olive oil orally can help.
My weight is 85 kgs and it is increasing .I want to loose weight suggest some food or medicine to reduce weight.
Hii I am working women daily I have sit in the chair 8 hours. How loose weight naturally. Stomach,hips nd thigh. please suggest me.
Doctor I was feel guilty due to buttocks & thighs size. How can I reduce it bcuz if I wear any Pants it not comfortable. My friends also teasing me. Please help me Doctor.
Homeopathy is a widely accepted alternative system of medicine which was discovered in the late 18th century. Homeopathy believes in the philosophy that the mind, emotions and the body are integrated together. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high dose. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. Fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
Sir/mam I just wanted some genuine suggestions like I have just now from today only started drinking green tea, so please help mee in telling when it will be good to drink; I means what will be the suitable time to drink green tea? Mostly I am at home after 5 pm so what could be my perfect time to drink?
What is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition caused when the force of the blood against the arterial walls exceeds drastically than what it normally is. A blood pressure reading exceeding 140/90 over a prolonged period of time is considered to be ‘high blood pressure’ or diagnosed as ‘hypertension’.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is characterized by extremely high levels of blood glucose (blood sugar) in the body, either due to the insufficient secretion of insulin by the pancreas or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. This makes your body unable to breakdown the sugars. At first glance, these two conditions seem completely unrelated, but, according to certain studies, the two conditions do have similar outcomes and could be inter-dependent.
According to the American Diabetes Association, the combination of hypertension and type 2 diabetes is particularly lethal and can significantly raise a person's risk of having a heart attack or stroke. Having type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure also increases your chances of developing other diabetes-related diseases, such as kidney disease, and retinopathy (eye blood vessels), which may cause blindness. There is substantial overlap between diabetes and hypertension, reflecting substantial overlap in their etiology and disease mechanisms.
Genetic structure, Obesity, inflammation, oxidative stress, and insulin resistance are thought to be the common pathways. A prospective cohort study in the United States reported that type 2 diabetes mellitus was almost 2.5 times as likely to develop in subjects with hypertension as in subjects with normal blood pressure.
In the Hong Kong Cardiovascular Risk Factor Prevalence Study, only 42% of people with diabetes had normal blood pressure and only 56% of people with hypertension had normal glucose tolerance. There are many minor lifestyle changes that can lower your blood pressure and blood sugar.
A brisk walk for 30 to 40 minutes every day, or any aerobic activity can make your heart healthier. In addition to lowering blood pressure and blood sugar, physical activity can strengthen the heart muscle and may reduce arterial stiffness.
You may need minor modifications in your diet like, cutting out sugar salt, high-fat meats etc. You can take several servings of vegetables, low-fat dairy products, leans meats and fish or meat substitutes, fruits, whole (not processed) foods, whole-grain pastas, breads, and brown rice etc. While some people can improve their type 2 diabetes and hypertension with lifestyle changes, most require medication.
Depending on their overall health, some people may need more than one medication to reduce their risk. Consult your doctor to choose best possible medicines for your diabetes and / or blood pressure control. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Green tea is the most beneficial drink on the planet. It is stacked with antioxidants and different substances that are valuable for health. Many Researches have demonstrated that green tea can increase fat burning and enable you to lose your weight.
How it functions
Green Tea Contains Substances That Can Help You Lose Fat
Green tea is something other than hot, flavored water. The bioactive substances in the tea leaves dissolve in the water and make it into the last drink. When you drink some quality tea, you are really getting many valuable substances with powerful organic impacts.
The best known about these is caffeine. Some green tea contains a great deal less caffeine (24-40 mg) than some coffee (100-200 mg), yet enough to have a gentle impact. Caffeine is an outstanding stimulant that; has been appeared to help fat burning and enhance exercise execution in various studies.
In any case, where green tea truly sparkles is in its enormous scope of antioxidants, being stacked with powerful antioxidants called Catechins. The most imperative of these is EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), a substance that can help metabolism. Remember that these advantages can be derived both from drinking green tea as refreshment, and from taking green tea extract as a supplement. The vast majority of the researches utilized extracts.
Green Tea Can Help Mobilize Fat from Fat Cells
With a specific end goal to Burn Fat, it should be first, separated in the fat cells and moved into the circulatory system. The Active Compounds in green tea can help in this procedure by boosting the impacts of some Fat Burning Hormones. The fundamental antioxidant in tea, EGCG, can help repress enzyme that separates the hormone norepinephrine.
At the point when this enzyme is hindered the measure of norepinephrine increases. This hormone is utilized by the nervous system as a signal to the fat cells; instructing them to separate fat. Along these lines, more norepinephrine prompts a stronger signal being sent to the fat cell and more fat is separated.
Caffeine and EGCG (both discovered normally in green tea) may really have a synergistic impact, since caffeine improves another progression in a similar pathway. The result is that the fat cell separates more fat that; is discharged into the circulatory system and ends up plainly accessible for use as energy by cells that need it, similar to muscle cells.
Green Tea Increases Fat Burning, Especially During Exercise
On the off chance that you take a gander at the name of practically every commercial weight reduction and fat burning supplement, odds are that you will locate some sort of tea there as a ingredient. This is because green tea has been more than once appeared to expand the burning of fat, particularly amid exercise.
In one Study, men who took green tea extract and exercised burned 17% more fat than men who did not get the supplement. This study proposes that green tea can support the fat burning impacts of exercise. Another study, demonstrated that green tea expanded fat burning, both amid exercise and amid rest.
There are a Several Studies, which concur with this. Green tea specifically helps the burning of fat, which may prompt reduced body fat in the long haul.
Green Tea Can Boost the Metabolic Rate and Make You Burn More Calories Around The Clock
The human body is always burning calories. Notwithstanding when sleeping or sitting down, our cells are performing billions of capacities that require energy. A few studies propose that green tea can make us burn more calories, even very rest.
In many studies, this adds up to around a 3-4% expansion, although a few studies demonstrate an expansion as high as 8%.
For a man who burns 2000 calories for each day, 3-4% amounts to an extra 60-80 calories for each day, like what you may expect with a high protein diet. Although the majority of the studies were short (1-3 days), there is additionally some evidence that the metabolism boosting impact endures in the long haul.
In one study of obese people, the gathering taking green tea extract lost 7.3 lbs (3.3 kg) and consumed 183 more calories for every day following 3 months. In any case, remember that not all studies demonstrate that green tea boosts metabolism. The impact may rely on upon the person.
Green Tea Can Help You Lose Fat, Especially the Harmful Abdominal Fat
With regards, to actual pounds lost, the impacts of green tea are moderately unobtrusive. Despite the fact that there are various studies demonstrating that individuals do in certainty, lose weight there are likewise a few studies demonstrating no impact.
Two reviews consider that taken a looked at many controlled trials found that individuals lost around 3 pounds mostly. Nevertheless, it is essential to remember that not all fat is the same. We have subcutaneous fat that lodges under the skin, yet then we additionally have visceral fat, which is the belly fat that develops around the organs.
It is this profound visceral fat, which is unsafe. It causes aggravation and insulin resistance, both of which are strongly, linked to a wide range of serious diseases, including Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Disease. Several studies on green tea demonstrate that despite the fact that the weight loss impacts are unobtrusive; a noteworthy rate of the fat lost is the destructive visceral fat.
This should mean a reduced risk of numerous executioner diseases down the line, which may prompt a more Longer and Healthier life.
Possible symptoms of breast cancer include:
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no distinct lump is felt)
- Skin irritation or dimpling
- Breast or nipple pain
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
Sometimes a breast cancer can spread to lymph nodes under the arm or around the collar bone and cause a lump or swelling there, even before the original tumour in the breast tissue is large enough to be felt. Swollen lymph nodes