Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Agra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhat AgrawalYour feedback matters!
From past few days I am ill. Fever and cold was up and down. Feeling bad. So what can I do? please suggest me. Help me. Thank you.
I have a low haemoglobin count of 8.5. Can you please suggest a vegetarian diet to increase this level?
I am suffering from excessive night falls I haven't tried any medicine for this I want to know what should I do Should I take medicine or something else. Is this curable Which medicine should I use.
I am over weight. I need to follow and what diet and what not to eat and because of this, is these any chance of getting diabetics. I am aged 22. I am feeling like even though I am unable to stop eating sweets. Is there any preventive for this.
Dear Doctor. I have burning sensation in my Both thighs and very recently I have diagnosed with meralgia paraesthetica, which causes the burning sensation. I have done my nerve conduction study. Currently having gabapentin and not felling fully recovered. Is a surgery a good option? Will doing a surgery gives me 100% recovery from meralgia paraesthetica? Please advice me.
I have ED issue. Married for over 22 years with 2 grown up kids. Unable to enjoy sex due to ED without viagra or its derivatives. Please advise.
She has issue of sleeping, do regular sleep in the class having good health good appetite nice in studies but at night she sleeps up to 1 a. M.I want she should not sleep in the class.
Taking vitamin and mineral supplements is increasingly becoming common these days. People generally opt for these supplements to ensure good health as their diets are usually lacking in vitamins due to the pursuit of a hectic lifestyle.
But before you begin consuming vitamin supplements, it's necessary for you to know whether your body actually needs them. According to nutritionists, you should plan your diet appropriately to fulfil your nutritional needs and not depend on vitamin supplements to do so. If your diet includes foods like fruits, green vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, legumes, fish and lean meat, you won't need vitamin supplements.
So, when exactly do you need vitamin supplements?
You might need vitamin supplements in the following cases:
- If you are above the age of 50, you can take vitamin b-12 supplement. Additionally, you may consider eating food items fortified with vitamin b-12, like fortified cereals.
- If your diet does not meet the normal requirement of 1, 600 calories a day, you should consider dietary supplements. Moreover, the diet of people who do not consume red meat usually lacks in zinc and iron, which can be supported by vitamin supplements.
- If you are a woman whose menstrual cycle is associated with heavy bleeding, you might need vitamin supplements.
- If you suffer from a disorder that has a negative impact on the nutrient absorption process of your body, you need to take vitamin supplements. These conditions include chronic diarrhoea, food intolerance, food allergies or any disease related to the liver, pancreas, intestines and gall bladder.
- If your body has difficulty in absorbing and digesting nutrients because of a surgery of the digestive tract.
- If you are a woman who is planning to have a child. Women who want to get pregnant should consume 400 mg folic acid, which can be obtained from dietary supplements or fortified foods.
- If you are pregnant, you should include a prenatal vitamin in your daily diet. This vitamin should contain iron. You may also fulfil this iron requirement by consuming a separate iron supplement.