Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Agra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PallaviYour feedback matters!
I am effected with ulcer on my lower lip. Its paining. Can you please prescribe me any tablet or any ointment for instant relief?
Hi I had rct about a month ago and it took the dentist approx 10 sittings to clean the canal and fill in. I was advised to get the capping in next 20 days. The problem is I am still facing the sensitivity problem in the same tooth. Can anyone please suggest if I need to consult some endodontist or go for the capping?
How to get rid of mouth ulcer for life. Its been regular that I experience mouth ulcer. Its almost 2 3 times in a month and last for 4 5 days.
My mother feels pain n burning in the gums, at night while sleeping the pus comes out. The mouth is always dry. What is the reason and cure. Is there any permanent cure or any home remedy? Please help.
Here are 5 reasons that cause bad breath and ways to overcome the same.
1) Unhealthy Teeth And Gums - Most of the bad breath and halitosis problems result due to unhealthy teeth and gums. Basically, people who don't take care of their dental hygiene are prone to the problem.
Solution - Clean your teeth and rinse your mouth properly to get rid of the annoying rotten egg stench.
2) Lack Of Hydration - If you are not drinking enough water, you can have bad breath. Saliva washes away smell causing bacteria. But not having enough water will lead to lesser saliva, which will lead to dead and rotting cells that will stink.
Solution - Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water daily, at regular intervals.
3) Allergies - Nose and asthma related allergies are one of the leading causes of bad breath.
Solution - Make sure that you get rid of the allergies via proper care. Also, hydrate more when you have any allergy, like sinus problems or tonsil infection, it helps in clearing allergies out.
4) Eating the wrong stuff - Garlic, uncooked onion and too many spices can also lead to bad breath.
Solution - Use moderate spices and always rinse your mouth after each meal. Also, avoid foods that are high in sugar as they promote more bacteria.
5) Acid Reflux - If getting gaseous feeling in the pit of your stomach is a common problem for you, then you might have bad breath too. Heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux are common causes of bad breath.
Solution - Avoid foods that can cause a reflux and try light eating. It will take care of other health problems too.
If you have any questions on improving oral and dental hygiene, please click on 'Consult Privately.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I have been suffering from severe mouth ulcers for sometime. I have one big white patch on my tongue and one under my lower lip. It is painful in the mouth and my teeth. I had been chewing tobacco in the past but not any longer. Please suggest some strong medicine / gel to get immediate relief. Thanks. Ashwani Anand.
I have a teeth problem. My teeth is yellow. I tried many toothpaste but no response. So Dr. can you suggest me best toothpaste for white teeth.
I have a bad breath problem. I brush my teeth three times a day still it does not solve the problem.
When do kids start losing their baby teeth?
Children will lose their first tooth around age 6. They’ll continue to lose 3–4 teeth per year until they have lost all 20 of their baby teeth by about age 12.
Which teeth fall out first?
Baby teeth usually fall out in the order they came in. The front bottom teeth are often the first to go. The last teeth to fall out are usually the big molars in the back of the mouth.
Does losing a tooth hurt?
Losing a tooth shouldn’t hurt very much. If it is very painful, it probably means that your child is trying to pull a tooth that’s not quite ready to come out. If the pain gets bad, you can put an over-the-counter, pain-relieving gel on the gum surrounding the tooth. Make sure it’s for children, and don’t use it too much or too often.
Should I pull a loose tooth?
The short answer is no. It can tear the gum tissue around the tooth and cause injury. Allow your child to gently wiggle their tooth. But tell them they should let a tooth fall out on its own.
What happens if my child swallows their tooth?
Nothing, really. Accidentally swallowing a tooth isn’t a big deal. It will simply pass through the body.
Will there be a lot of blood when my child loses their tooth?
There shouldn’t be very much blood at all. When there is a lot of blood, it is usually caused by forcing a tooth out before it is ready. To stop bleeding, have your child bite down on gauze, cotton ball or a clean cloth until the bleeding slows.
When do permanent teeth start to grow in?
Usually it takes a few weeks for the permanent tooth to begin to poke through. It will take a few months more for the tooth to fully grow in.
What to do when i see a permanent tooth erupting before the baby tooth has fallen out?
You need to visit your dentist and get a examination done for your child. In some cases it may be advisable to remove the baby tooth to make way for the permanent one.
I am 20 yrs old male. My big problem is frequent oral ulcers which is from child hood. Give me some precautions and medications and food diet home remedies to cure.
I am a teenager and every time I brush my gums start bleeding. I changed my toothbrush as well as paste but it's not helping.
Hi I'm 23 years old and I have mouth bad breath problem since more than 10 years. I have used many toothpaste and used mouth fresheners but still it isn't working. So please help me. What to do?
Hi my age 25 years old, I have to put braces for my teeth. Is there any age limit. Please let me know immediately.
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.