Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Neharika Malhotra BoraYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 26 years old female. My last period came on 19 april 2015. What are the days when my chances of being pregnant is higher. Also let me know how chances of getting pregnant can be increased.
Hi Madam ND Sir. A girl has taken ECP Ipill and she has withdrawal bleeding after 8th day. She is now Two days before her missed period. And Test prega news advance 2 times at same day nd First urine of morning. But Two test are showing negative. She is pregnant or not? Plzz help me.
Hi, as per doctors suggestions we tried sex since 8 months. Still my wife not conceive. Sperm test is found ok. Now doctors suggested folic acid and vitamin D3 tablets to my wife. Pls suggest?
Hi sir i had participated in sex with her bf and she has not yet be got period for this month, what happened for her and any pregnancy? And may pregnancy what she do? Please tell me.
Herpes is caused due to the presence of the herpes simplex virus in your body. Herpes can appear on multiple areas of your body, but more commonly manifests in the genitals as well as the mouth. The two types of herpes are HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (responsible primarily for the outbreak of genital herpes).
Causes of Herpes Simplex:
- Herpes is contagious in nature and can be passed to you by having sexual intercourse with anyone who has been infected. HSV 2 is the primary form of the virus, which is transmitted in this manner.
- Herpes could be transmitted to an infant from their mother if she was infected while pregnant.
- It can also get passed through direct contact like using the same plates or spoons or even the sharing of lip balm. Even kissing can spread the virus if the infected person has cold sores.
Symptoms of Herpes Simplex:
- The presence of blistering sores within the mouth or in the genital area is a telltale sign that you may have contracted genital herpes.
- If you are having painful urination then you should check with your doctor for the herpes virus.
- Continuous itching in certain areas such as the genitals.
- Not wanting to eat, having a fever could also be symptoms of herpes simplex virus in your body.
- Herpes can spread to your eyes and is known as herpes keratitis. It can cause pain in your eyes.
Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex:
- The common way to diagnose herpes is with an actual physical exam. Doctors will generally look out for sores on your body and may also check for some similar symptoms which might indicate herpes simplex.
- HSV testing (alternately called herpes culture) is done to check the presence of a virus on the genitals. A fluid sample from the genitals is sent to laboratory for tests and will require a visit to the health center.
- There are blood tests to look for antibodies for both forms of HSV to diagnose the infections. However, this test is done only when there is and absence of sores or visible symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My friend: my breasts are little bit swollen, the difference between now and before is very minute. I had sex with my boyfriend on 31st December & 1st January. After that my menstrual cycle started on 14-16. That too went normal. Before the cycle I visited a physician for my 3 issues. First, feeling of nausea/ vomiting in the morning after waking up (this issue was continuing from last 3-4 months). Second, upset stomach which means I had difficulty in passing stools. Sometimes I used to force myself for passing the stool and all this while I had a very heavy stomach. Third, going to pee very frequently. This also was continuing from last 3-4 months. Now, I've been taking medicines for almost 10 days after which I've felt a sigh of relief but not about the feeling of nausea or vomiting after waking up in the morning. Also, there is burning sensation in the stomach which sometimes increases at times. Five tests were also done, none of them indicated any serious issue. Today when I was making out with my friend we noticed that my breasts are leaking with milk. We checked it was pale & off-white colored fluid which looked like milk to us. I certainly didn't miss my periods. Now at this point in time what I'm afraid of is pregnancy. Am I pregnant? How to be triple sure of it? What can be other signs of being pregnant by which I can be sure at home that I'm pregnant? Tests which were done earlier before around 10 days didn't indicate anything about pregnancy. Tests included blood test and urine test.
I am pregnant by 7 weeks. I am vomiting regularly and not able to eat anything. Which food will be best for me doctor .please can you help mee.
Hi sir My husband is a hiv positive from last 7 year but now from last one year we are a doing unprotected sex Now I have done the test that's negative It is possible to positive.
In Naturopathy, one considers the various natural elements as the main forms of medicine which are used by way of therapy for application on the patient in different ways so as to activate the obstructed points. Mud is considered as one of the most important elements of nature, and is widely used in Naturopathy.
This is called mud therapy. This article will tell you everything you need to know about it!
- Uses of Mud Therapy: Mud is one of the five earth elements that form the basis of all forms of treatment in Naturopathy. Mud therapy is used for many reasons including its cooling properties and the dark colour which absorbs all other colours. The cooling properties of mud make it ideal for use in a mud mask or as a cold compress to soothe inflammation of the surface of the skin. This mud pack can be used a cold compress when given the strong support of cool water.
- Types of Mud: The mineral elements of mud differ from place to place as the rock formation and constitution is different for different places. Black mud is the dark cotton seed oil that is rich in minerals and also has a thick texture that can retain water. Due to its thick consistency, pollutants cannot enter and contaminate it too easily. Further, Dead Sea mud is considered primarily as a beauty enhancing mud with many therapeutic properties as well. It has over twenty different salts and minerals including magnesium, calcium, bromide, silicates and even natural tar. It is best used for softening and cleaning the skin. Moor mud is an organically produced mud that is born from floral residue and has traces of herbs in it too. It can be absorbed easily by the human body and has many essential vitamins, fulvic acids, amino acids and plant hormones which can help in detoxification and healing treatments.
- Mud Packs for the Eyes: This kind of mud pack is particularly beneficial for those people who sit in front of computers screens for prolonged periods of time. You can smear a half inch layer after closing your eyes so that it cools the eyes when mixed with water.
- Mud Packs for the Abdomen: This mud pack can be applied on the stomach for at least twenty minutes or even half an hour. Further, you can put a blanket over it if the weather is too cold, so that better absorption happens. This helps in better digestion.
- Mud Packs for the Head: Applying these mud packs on the head can also help in giving relief from congestion and headaches.
It is important to know the consistency and measurement of the ingredients required to make mud packs at home.