Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Manu GujralYour feedback matters!
I'm am suffering in genital part, not knowing the disease, but enlarged testicles size .painless Not know with whom to consult for this thing.
My wife is 23 years old & she is pregnant. Everything in all the tests is normal but her heartbeat is 124. Her ecg report is also normal. So what could be the reason for such high heartbeat? will it affect the baby?
Cousin is 57 years. I want to enjoy sex. But I am not able to because of erection problem. Kindly advise.
Sir/ madam my father is addicted with tabbaco and I wan to quite their this habbiy I am requesting you to help him so he can quit it easily.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking adhd (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? if so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
I am 22years now. I have major sinus problems spclly during winter season. How to get rid of my sinus problem?
Hello doctor my age is 19 years old. My heart pain but not continue. Please doctor give me good advice. Because I'm not feeling healthy to my problem.
Hepatitis B and C are both viral infections of the liver caused by Hepatitis B (HBV) and Hepatitis C (HCV) virus respectively. Though the viral infections mostly affect children, adults are equally susceptible, if not more. The condition, if left untreated can have serious consequences on the liver (liver damage, scarring, liver cirrhosis and even cancer).
The symptoms for hepatitis B and C are almost similar and include:
- Abdominal or belly pain.
- Jaundice is one of the common and most important symptoms or medical condition associated with hepatitis B and C. The infection often interferes with the ability of the liver to filter out the bile pigment, bilirubin (the breakdown product of hemoglobin).
- Extreme tiredness and exhaustion.
- Nausea, loss of appetite.
- There may be a fever and vomiting in case of hepatitis B.
In both hepatitis B and C, the infection causing virus can spread through
- Unprotected sex.
- From the affected person (through their blood, body fluids or open sores).
- Use of infected needles and syringes.
- In the case of hepatitis C, the virus can also spread from the pregnant women to her child.
Though conventional medications and treatments are available, many people go for the Ayurvedic treatments instead. Ayurveda adopts a holistic approach in treating the ailment or disease. The treatment is 100% natural and thus, have negligible or no side effects at all. The Ayurvedic treatment may be time-consuming, but it treats the condition from the base (it works towards identifying and eliminating the very underlying factor responsible for the ailment). The approach is similar in the case of hepatitis B and C. In addition to treating hepatitis, the medications also bring about a remarkable improvement in the associated symptoms (like jaundice, fatigue and nausea).
Some of the Ayurvedic medicines used to treat hepatitis B include
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri): Bhumi Amla can be used to treat Hepatitis B and the associated symptoms successfully. The medicine lowers the bilirubin level in the blood, thus providing relief from jaundice (one of the characteristic symptoms of Hepatitis B and C). It is also an effective medicine to deal with liver failure or liver problems.
- Echinacea (Andrographis): The medicine has anti microbial properties and, thus, checks and prevents the growth of the HBV (Hepatitis B Virus). It also enhances the overall functioning of a person's immune system (immune booster).
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna): People with Hepatitis B can benefit immensely from this medicine. Like Echinacea, Arjuna is also known to be an immune booster.
- Kaasni: The medicine is used to treat hepatitis B and liver problems. Kaasni is also an excellent blood purifier.
The ayurvedic medicine for Hepatitis C include
- Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata): The medicine comes as a relief for people with hepatitis C and liver problems. The anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties of Kalmegh further enhances its effectiveness.
- Guduchi (AMBROSIA), Haritaki (TERMINALIA CHELUBA), CURCUMA LONGA are few other Ayurvedic medicines that are equally effective in treating Hepatitis C. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, Actually my wife had delivery in august month, she is suffering pain on body and Joints, actually she was 94 Kg when she was pregnant, now this time 80 Kg, I have done thyroid or common tests but no any problem, she is getting Calcium tables on daily base and proper diet, please suggest us for better health.
Me and my partner want to have sex without protection because we enjoy more without using condoms but scared of getting pregnant any other option available.
I am suffering fever since 11 days and also I am taking medicines to get rid of from this problem but nothing going well so please help? I am waiting for your solution thanks.
I am 50 years men, having frequent gastritis for last 20 years and stomach upset, also I have diabetic, bp and cholesterol for last 6 years. Please advise to change food style.
I am suffering from indigestion problem I am just 20 I had gastric problem what should I do to solve this problem and what diet I have to maintain?
Dear Sir/Madam, I am diabetic from three years now my Fasting Glucose is 140-150, while I am taking regularly Gluconorm SR 1 G after Breakfast and Dinner. Secondly my weight is 85 Kg and Height is 167 cm. Kindly suggest best option to control the blood glucose and reduce the weight to maintain the body needs. Thanks Harwansh Choudhary.
Doctor my fasting blood sugar level 168 After breakfast the sugar level is 300. What should I eat and what should I avoid?
I am suffering from premature ejaculation due to which I cannot enjoy my sex life. Please advice me some medicine to solve my disease.
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male sexual and reproductive health. It begins to spike during the years of puberty, helping in development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens his voice, and boosts the size of their penis and testes. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, emotional and physical health. That’s why low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men.
Here is a list of symptoms that will help you understand if you may have lower testosterone levels.
1. Drop in Energy: Sometimes, we all feel full of energy, but sometimes those energy levels are quite low. And then, there are occasions when we feel low on energy, you may feel that you are getting tired easily and frequently. Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite sleeping for 6-8 hours, consider getting yourself checked by a consultant.
2. Changes in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive or facing problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) can be another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested for other conditions as well, including heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age. Ask for online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet.
3. Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? Low testosterone can also impact your memory. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. These can be a result of low testosterone
4. Mood Changes: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
5. Muscle Changes: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness sudden drop in muscle mass. In such a case you should consult a doctor. It can be because of low hormone function.
6. More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying a more fit or healthier weight most of your life but suddenly start gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.