Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Sharma
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have oily skin. When I go outside for sometime my skin goes oily. Please tell me what should I do.
I am 53 years male. Since an year or so my upper lip middle portion and lower lip left side is swollen. There is no pain. But any body can notice it easily as it is reddish in color compare to other portion of the lip. This troubles me while talking. I have taken cetrizine based tablets. I had taken Ayurveda and now homeopathic treatment. There is not much improvement. This swelling is more in the morning and gradually reducers by evening and again swells by morning. Also there are small boils within the face which gives itching sensation. Is it due to this. Please advice me. Any climatic affected or allergy is this? Please suggest some correct medication.
Bottom line is a month ago I started feeling this bump on my anal rim and then it got bigger then smaller again. Now it seems it has started spreading. I am terribly frightened by this and don't know to do, can anyone access this picture.
My skin is oily. Due to dandruff, I am suffering from itching on nose and chin. Everyday after take a bath I found rough skin. Please tell me the therapy.
Skin is the body's most expansive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality.
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are:
- Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
- Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
- Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin.
- Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
- Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!