Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaswant R. Kalra
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Jaswant R. KalraYour feedback matters!
I have a case of forget dramatically since I do not remember things I read or its currency by several minutes.
Hi, I am using desstar xr 50 for panic attack, I have been taking it for last 7 months. How to stop this medication, can I tapper this? Now I am ok. Please help me.
Hi. Personally and professionally I have problems and I feel loneliness everyday. Whenever I hear a sad news or when I come to know the person whom I started liking is seeing someone else and can not take it. The moment I hear the news suddenly I get pain in chest right below neck .like heavy contraction .heart rate increases. Heavy breath with heat. Rubbing near chest for sometime will gives relief to me and it becomes normal after sometime. Can you please explain why this happens and what is the remedy.
Hi doctor I am 24 years old female unmarried my question is how to forget someone whom you love hum jaldi kisi se bi close ho jaye hai per use dur hone ke bad kaise rahe pls tell me suggestion what should I do? As I am facing this problem I am not able to concentrate on my professional life how I deal with it? Pls tell me ASAP.
I am having hallucination for a week like someone is calling me and I feel like something is happening around me but which has not really happened .is it a serious issue .can you suggest me what should I go should I go for a counselling or is it nothing to worry about?
Sir mai proper sleep leti hu .meri eye power b 6/6 h .padai ka pressure hai exam ki wajah se 8- 10 hrs padti hu but phir agle din subah uthne me baht pain ho jata h eyes m khulne m baht dard hota hai .jalan bhi hoti hai
You had a hectic week and by the time weekend rolls in, all you just want to do is kick back and sleep. But in the blink of an eye, the weekend’s gone and you feel stressed because you wasted it. The weekdays are all about your work and the weekends should be about you. So, here are some tips to de-stress your weekend:
- Do some yoga: Yoga is a relaxing and calming activity. So bring out your yoga mat and stretch or meditate. You would feel your stress levels dropping immediately!
- Hang out with an old friend: Call up an old friend and go check out that new café you have heard so much about. Unwind over a cup of lazy afternoon coffee and you would be surprised how happy you feel afterwards.
- Sweat your stress out: If yoga isn’t your thing, hit the gym and sweat it out by doing some cardio or playing your favourite sport. Being active prevents heart diseases and helps you lose weight while making you happy and relaxed as well!
- Potluck dinners: Host a dinner where every one of your guests brings something to eat thus, cutting down on your stress of preparing a lavish spread. And you get to socialise in plenty too.
- Trying new recipes: Read an interesting recipe somewhere over the week? Why don’t you try it out this weekend? Cooking or baking can be great therapeutic activities.
- The importance of being idle: Do nothing or pick up a book, watch a movie to relieve your stress. This is your “me” time, so do what you want to relax.
- Long walks: Not only it is a good thing for your heart, walking is amazingly de-stressing. So when you do your errands this weekend, walk instead of driving everywhere.
- Sitcoms: A good laugh can help you relax. So put on your favourite comedy show, or check out the show your friend recommended.
- Limit your chores: Don’t spend all your weekend doing chores, instead do all of them in the mornings so you can keep your afternoons free. This will keep your mind blessedly unoccupied.
- Prepare a to-do list: Yes, the last thing you need to do is prepare for the work week ahead, but making a to-do list can be relaxing, especially if you have a lot on your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.