Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harendra Mohniya
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Harendra MohniyaYour feedback matters!
Dr. Harendra Mohniya Feeds
Meri beti 10 month ki hai. Abhi uska weight 7 kg 30 gm hai. Uska weight aur badhne ke liye me use kya perfect diet plan kar sakti hu. please answer.
Sir my baby is 1.5 years and she have fever 104.3 f and she is looking very week and her head very hot.
My 6 month old son has fever 102 f. I give him pcm syrup.is it ok to give that,what is needed to be done?
My son is 18 months old. He has not started eating much food. It seems it depends on his mood. If he is in mood, he eats otherwise not. And mainly depends on his mothers feeding. I am confused whether to go for any check up or anything else ?
Yesterday I came to know my 7 month old baby is suffering from asthma.in that case please help me what precautions shud I take for him. Shud I give him oil massage and bath.in food any precaution shud I take. He is still on breast feeding too.
Parents are responsible not only for the birth of the child but also for their well-being. For children, their parents are their first teachers, those who inculcate in them the right manners, attitudes and habits. Consequently, you too must be careful in deciding what habits and manners you pass down to your children.
Some of the habits that you should teach your children are:
1. Eating healthy food
Children always have the propensity to consume junk and avoid healthy food. As a parent,you must explain and elucidate the importance and nutritional value of eating healthy food. At the same time, the harm caused by the junk food must also be brought to their notice. You should introduce multiple fruits and green vegetables in the diet. Eating healthy food is a habit that reaps great benefits in the long run Avoid eating junk in front of your child.
2. Table manners
Children eating on their own generally creates a mess. Therefore, you must teach your child the right table manners. When to use spoon or fork and what should be the etiquettes that must be observed while eating with a large group of people must be known by a child. You should begin to treat your child as a grown up as he or she sits at the table. Eat with your child, avoid using mobile phones or watching television at dinner time.
3. Regular brushing of the teeth
The importance of teeth is most acutely felt with advanced age. Therefore, it is imperative that you teach your children to take good care of their teeth. You must educate your child about the necessity of good dental hygiene and see to it that they brush daily twice a day. Brushing in the morning as well as before going to sleep is equally important and the child must be aware of it.
4. Early to bed
It is necessary for children to get adequate sleep. Therefore, you must make it a habit from the very start to put them to sleep early and see to it that that they get sufficient rest.
5. Play outdoors
You must make it a habit for your children to play more often outside. Staying at home without any activity has serious repercussions like obesity and lethargy. Therefore, it is extremely important that children involve in sufficient physical activity of about 45-60 minutes everyday.
Hi, My Kids age is 3.3 years/M and he speaks only few words and not forming sentences, as recommend by pediatrician we took MRI, EEG and every thing is normal. He speaks the few words what ever he is required. Is this any problem or will it be normal for boy babies. Some times while sleeping we found sweat on his fore head.
My baby is suffering from cough can you suggest me a best home remedy to get rid of it he is 7 months old.
In many cases; divorce and separation leads not only to bad blood between the parents, but also in a child alienating himself from one parent. Insulting or belittling one parent without justification or under pressure from the other parent is known as parental alienation syndrome. Parental alienation involves one parent undermining the other and interfering with the child’s relationship with the other parent by limiting contact with them, bad mouthing them, forbidding discussion about them etc. This can have a very negative effect on the child’s emotional state.
1. Self hatred: For children, hatred is not inborn, but developed by the situations they are in. By bad mouthing a parent and teaching the child to hate the parent, the child himself is harmed. With time, he begins to internalize this hatred and believe that there is something wrong with him that made the alienated parent not want him.
2. Low self esteem: When a child is not allowed to speak his mind and has to bottle up his thoughts, he becomes socially withdrawn. Often the child begins to feel that he is the cause for the rift in the family and makes himself responsible for the separation. This intensifies with time and makes the child lose confidence in himself leading to low self esteem.
3. Lack of trust: When a child is suddenly pulled away from one parent and told how that parent is not a ‘good person’ the child is likely to feel betrayed. This creates a sense of doubt in the child’s mind and makes it difficult for him to trust other people. As he grows up, this can affect his own adult relationships as well.
4. Depression: Depression is a commonly seen in children from broken homes and this is intensified in cases of parental alienation. It is rooted in the child’s feeling unloved by either one of the parents and built up by the separation. Not being given a chance to speak about their feelings or talk about the situation makes them more depressed and they begin to withdraw into themselves. In many cases, it is noted that alienated children have strained relationships with their own children as well.
5. Substance abuse: Depression is one of the most common triggers for substance abuse. Alienated children often feels trapped and that they have no outlet to vent their feelings and frustrations. This often makes them turn towards drugs for relief and can make them victims of substance abuse. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!